Author Topic: Paul goes to China  (Read 24906 times)

Paul Todd

RE: Paul goes to China
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2009, 12:31:45 pm »
Tried to post these this morning, but the Chinese internet was having none of it........Maybe this time !

[attachment=617][attachment=618][attachment=619][attachment=620][attachment=621]

I should be asleep now, got to be up at 5am. Got a wedding to go too! Just can't seem to drop off. Nervous me, noooooo

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2009, 12:38:25 pm »
Very nice looking lady mate...Congrats again

So you have something QUITE important to do when you get up?????:angel::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline metooap

« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2009, 03:08:22 pm »
Paul,

A very pretty lady. You both look very happy. A big congrats!

Arnold

« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2009, 03:27:50 pm »
Very nice Photo's of a very lovely Couple ... Paul . Congrat's to both of you . We do know how to pick the best from the best . haha

Arnold

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2009, 05:16:49 pm »
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes he his .

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2009, 05:18:14 pm »
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_biggrin:
But is he?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????......lol

Paul Todd

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2009, 05:23:52 pm »
?????????????????????????? no I'm not, but I will be latter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2009, 05:31:04 pm »
Quote from: 'Scottish_Rob' pid='15650' dateline='1252255105'

So you have something QUITE important to do when you get up?????:angel::icon_cheesygrin:

V ery
I nformative
A nd
G reat
R eading
A musment

:icon_cheesygrin: Phizzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 05:34:30 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #38 on: September 06, 2009, 06:39:51 pm »
Lovely photos Paul you make a nice couple together.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Ed W

« Reply #39 on: September 06, 2009, 06:53:13 pm »
Very happy for ya Paul! I hope every day goes like yours have been. Good Luck!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 09:40:17 am by Ed W »
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2009, 09:33:48 pm »
Congrats to you Paul and your Lovely Lady, best of everything that can be another winner in the married circle so guess if all of us do it right it really pays off, wish the two of you the best of everything in the years to come
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Offline Chong

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2009, 09:50:12 pm »
Great Story Paul ... looking forward to reading more :icon_biggrin:

Any funny comments from the family about your earring ??? :icon_cool:

David5o

« Reply #42 on: September 07, 2009, 11:26:45 am »
Paul,

Looking at these photo's you posted, ...You and She, look totally relaxed and at home with each other.
You couldn't really wish for anything more, Your home and dry!!

David...

Paul Todd

« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2009, 02:57:33 am »
Hi guy's
Thanks from Ming Zhi and myself for all the best wishes and kind words, they mean a lot.
Well we have our little red books, took about half on hour in the office at Shijiazhuang to get,so I'm a married man! We went to the police station here in Baoding yesterday to register my new address, that all went well and they said I could have a 5 month visa with unlimited extentions, so no worries there then.The officer there said I should shave off my beard, so I would look younger. Ming Zhi agreed. This morning the subject was raised again. With the added twist that Mama said I should do this as well! So far I have managed to resist this "suggestion". We went round to Mama house for lunch again today and to meet Ming Zhi's younger brother Ming Du. He's a chief judge in Inner mongolia/ Neyman is what they call it.Sounds a facinating place, all the familly on her mothers side come from there. I wanted to visit and was invited immediatly by Ming Du. He gave me a bag of air dried beef strips and a bottle of spirits made from milk, tastes ok. I gave him a bottle of English apple brandy. Everyone was happy and while lunch was being cooked Ming Zhi and myself headed off to pick up her younger sister's kids from school. I got some odd looks from the others waiting at the school gates,but I must say there are lots of very very pretty Chinese women here, I mean realy pretty.
I have the strangest feeling I'm in training. Were just sort of setting the ground rules, Who am I kidding,no,that's not true. I'm being directed very gently into certain things. What to wear,what and when to eat, how to wash! There is the illusion of free will but it's not realy there. I'm not making this very clear. As for the earring, not a word, but I'm sure its coming! All of this is not unpleasant by any means. To be with someone who would defend your corner to there last breath is something new to me. I want to make this wonderful woman as happy as I can, so I expect the beard's days are numbered!
From what I can gather the buddhist wedding "we "are planing ,is on the 27th. I think. Guess what, I'm not too sure where it's going to be held either. Time will reveal all I'm sure. Asking questions does not help. Wait untill you have a choice and then do what the wife thinks best !
More latter !

Offline Ed W

« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2009, 09:48:35 am »
HAHA. Yes, she will certainly guide you but as you figure, it's her duty. My wife would always make sure I would not do anything outside of what she felt was acceptable and encourage me to do things she feels is the right way, or a must do. I got the same sense from mine in that she would, without question, push me from the oncoming car if it came to it.

Good luck trying to figure out when your wedding is. I didn't learn till the day before. I think you're just gonna have to sit back and let her worry about it.

Sounds like she's taking very good care of you Paul. Glad your enjoying things soo much.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china