All About China > Your trip to China

I will be in Shenyang on the 7th for a week

(1/5) > >>

Gautam:
If anyone cares I will be in Shenyang from the 7th for a week and thought I would try the New World Hotel for a change.

This time I am going to meet a lady I have been writing to for a while and in her words to see "if we have the same feeling" when we meet.

I have been very close but never actually scammed yet and there is one agency in Shenyang I would not trust at all. I will find out more during my visit

Chong:
Hi, I was there last Nov. The New World Hotel is very nice. Just don't drink anything from the bar fridge or the expensive teabags, they'll charge you an arm. They have regular tea at no charge. The washroom have all the toiletries so you only have to bring your toothbrush.

Excellent dumplings at the Majia Shaomai Guan & San Sheng Yuan Dumplings Restaurant ... 10 minutes walking distance from your hotel. 10 minutes north of your hotel is the cheap outdoor market & underground market & also the modern department store with a movie theatre & large food court on the 7th floor. A two minute walk west from your hotel is an excellent bakery where you can buy a box of assorted pastries for your lady's parents for the first meeting.

If you're flying to Beijing first, make sure you have a 2 hr break btwn connecting flights. I almost missed mine because I arrived one hour late into Beijing.  You have to get your check-in bag and change terminals.

What agency name is it ???  I or Vince may have dealt with them.

Chong

Gautam:
Thanks Chong very helpful information. The agency is called LaioNing YangGuang Overseas Affairs Service Company. They seem to be very helpful and I am sure they are seeing $$$$.

Chong:
Yeah, I dealt with that agency ... on the business card was written "Liaoning YangGuang Abroad Service Co. Ltd".

Info : No. 1 Beiwujing Street, Heping District    tel # : 86-24-22865575

Here's some inside information :

1) the Supervisor Chao Chen is actually the son-in-law of the owner of the agency   8-)
2) at the airport, they'll photograph & videotape your meeting your lady   :roll:
3) your lady's initial cost to sign up is 10,000 yuan, they'll probably charge her your visitation fee   :o

and ......

4) Here's the kicker, the marriage fee payable by your lady is 60,000 yuan for an American citizen   ( 50,000 for a Canadian ) :evil:

Alone with your lady, I would discuss this privately ... I would barter way down if forced to paid. In my case, I had no chemistry with the lady I visited, so it didn't reach this stage.

At any point, feel free to send me a private email through this forum if you have any questions.

All The Best, Chong

kenny:
Vince

This is the agency I am using. You have ID: p612. Is this your ladys ID or the agency number. This same number that I have and thought it was the ladys ID number. Is her name Linda?  I cant hardly believe two guys would meet up here talking the same girl of so many but hell that would be my luck!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version