Author Topic: Just a little question?  (Read 2255 times)

feardain

Just a little question?
« on: November 27, 2009, 12:17:38 am »
Does anyone have anything bad to say about, Wuhan Oriental Love Consulting Company?  P509

I know they have their own website and everything, as well as a postings on chnlove? This makes them look at least moderately professional.

I personally have not had any bad experiences with the one lady I am talking to. But everywhere I look I hear people saying chnlove is a giant scam and a half. Of course not all the messages I have shared with the lady have added up, every second or third emf takes on a different writing style from all the rest, and has me just a little concerned. I do not want to end up wasting my time with this.

The differences between letters, oddly enough is the input of text smilies. (  :) ^_^  ) and so forth.

I am asking her for a separate email address as I am typing this out. If that does not span, will ask for a QQ ID, or what have you.

shaun

RE: Just a little question?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 12:20:46 am »
email and web cam has made a huge difference for me.

Welcome!

Shaun

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 02:05:21 am »
hi Feardain

Welcome to this forum.  What you have to remember is that basically Chnlove is an introduction agency.  You use their service as an easier way of making that initial contact.  But really from then on the journey is yours.

Dealing through chnlove and their emf service will not guarantee that your endeavour will be successful or fail.  Neither will any other contact, whether by messenger, qq, webcam telephone or whatever other communication method you have.  

The only sure sign of success or failure is a visit to China and meet the lady face to face.  

Many have made that journey before me and found that the relationship should go no further and many have found that initial contact a success.

I stayed in China following arriving here in June on my first visit and found that suited me.  I had a great time and for the last three mongths I have been going 'steady'.

Whether you trust Chnlove or not is a matter for you but which you decide it should make no difference to you if you are serious about wanting a Chinese wife just be aware that all things may not be as they seem and at the same time be aware that things could be as you would like.  

Following advice given in my early days on this forum when I was deciding on which lady to concentrate on I rejected one after reading threads as I decided that she was probably too good to be true.  

Since being here, and in my now relationship, I met that lady and did I miss out!  She was as beautiful as her photoshopped photo's and her English was very good and her natural speech had a flow and contents that i had put down as the 'translators version'.

Another I met after seeing a beautiful face on the website was so different in reallife that I would have walked past her if she had not come up to greet me.  She looked nothing like her photo image but as it turned out she had a great heart.

All this is to show that the advice you receive here should only guide you - do not make them rules.  Follow your own instincts and make that journey to China earlier rather than later.

Willy
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 02:08:28 am by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

brett

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 08:29:16 am »
Welcome!

Yes make sure you talk on QQ and/or Skype. I don't know about that agency but even bad agencies have good ladies!

chnlove scams are overstated imho. There's a lot of nasty adverse publicity put about by rival dating websites - if they were based in the UK there would be some massive defamation lawsuits flying around.

I went to Wuhan last month so if you get to that stage you'll have a fantastic time :icon_cheesygrin:!

Vince G

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 09:32:02 am »
There are many factors in the sites that allow postings of scamming. You have to figure where the info is coming from. When reading them and the poster says" They took my money to talk to some woman"? Well D'uh! it is a business and they make money that way. Yelling scam over this is a false accusation. Some don't even tell why they call it one? They just post "it's a scam"?  Why?

Yes, there is some agencies that aren't as good as others but we have them narrowed down. There not all good, but don't believe all you read there. I've even seen some that reading through it you find they are not writing of Chnlove but another? All you can do is inform yourself and read real stories, from the guys that have gone and been there.

Good luck

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 10:36:12 am »
Just take your EMF's with a grain of salt.  it is just an initial way of writing someone.  the translators job is to further the relationship.  They are not supposed to fabricate, just to interpret the meaning of what she writes.  One of the things you can ask for is her response in the original form.  You could then have it translated by someone of your choosing.  Go to our thread with the bad agencies listed.  But again, not every site is 100% bad or good.
If you have the means,  you can go to China and meet her and if she does not work out, you can go to the agency directly.  meet women there and see if one has chemistry with you.  In the end that is what it is about, chemistry together.  You cant have that without meeting them face to face.  I wish you good luck on your journey.  it is a long one and expensive but at least for me it was well worth whatever time and expense because i found the love of my life and we were married in August.  i am waiting for her to get her visa.  If you are truly interested and not just a keyboard Lothario eventually it will work.  These women are just fantastic, each one is beautiful in their own way and treat you like a king.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.