Author Topic: Natural Photo Records  (Read 5106 times)

David5o

RE: Natural Photo Records
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009, 04:07:26 pm »
abigbutt,

I don't know where you getting the idea, that i'm treating you as if you've been stuck in a closet, ..from??

I'm just not sure what you want me to say about Models, for a start i don't know any, and therefore wouldn't know what they look like without there faces painted...so to speak!!! What i do know, is that you can tell they are wearing make-up, whether it be day or night. Which is why i concentrated on the photoshopping side of things, because there, if you don't know what to look for, everything looks and seems natural, ....unlike a Models make-up....  Or have i lost the plot here somewhere?? ..If i have i appologise, maybe explain what your point is about the models, in the context of photoshopping??

David.....

Got any phone numbers for these models??  you know, ...just in case i might need consoling in the future!!  haha!!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 04:13:15 pm by David5o »

Arnold

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009, 04:07:44 pm »
I disagree with David , that ALL are photoshopped . I will show you Chnlove photo of my Wife and one she send to me couple month's later and one from my first Visit to see her . She is first wearing the same outfit , NOT a studio's , the same LITTLE makeup ( mostly Lipstick ) . So you tell me where you think there is photoshop involved ???
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 04:10:17 pm by Arnold »

David5o

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2009, 04:17:57 pm »
Arnold,

If your gonna send photo's to compare, at least send with the approx same depth of field and distance from the camera. Without the photo lab gizmo's it's impossible to tell one way or the other, from these posted photo's if photoshopped or not....

David.....

Offline dude

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009, 04:18:37 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='15836' dateline='1252354046'

abigbutt,

I don't know where you getting the idea, that i'm treating you as if you've been stuck in a closet, ..from??

I'm just not sure what you want me to say about Models, for a start i don't know any, and therefore wouldn't know what they look like without there faces painted...so to speak!!! What i do know, is that you can tell they are wearing make-up, whether it be day or night. Which is why i concentrated on the photoshopping side of things, because there, if you don't know what to look for, everything looks and seems natural, ....unlike a Models make-up....  Or have i lost the plot here somewhere?? ..If i have i appologise, maybe explain what your point is about the models, in the context of photoshopping??

David.....

Got any phone numbers for these models??  you know, ...just in case i might need consoling in the future!!  haha!!

David! it's all good, bro! I guess we were both pointing out things!  LOL!

Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='15834' dateline='1252353612'

Quote from: 'Hans' pid='15828' dateline='1252351937'

What do they expect when finally get to see the real pictures

I say the same thing. If they get the photos looking like a different person? WHY? What do they expect? It's a disappointment right off the bat. I can see a little touch up here or there, but some take it to far.

Jim, (abigbutt - sorry I have a problem addressing someone like that). I know what you mean about models and real looks. I've seen it and them in real life. It's something that makes you look at the photo then at her, back to the photo?

Years ago I was involved in auto shows and conventions in NY. So I did meet models. Hired some as well. So yeah, I know exactly what your saying.
Vince...it's cool bro...I have used this name on many forums...including gaming forums...I get quite a few funny comments about the name: abigbutt... LOL :icon_cheesygrin:
The best part is that over 90% of these comments people assume I am fat!   How does that song go: I like bigbutts...
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 04:23:05 pm by dude »

Arnold

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 04:56:44 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='15838' dateline='1252354677'

Arnold,

If your gonna send photo's to compare, at least send with the approx same depth of field and distance from the camera. Without the photo lab gizmo's it's impossible to tell one way or the other, from these posted photo's if photoshopped or not....

David.....

Sorry David , those are the only ones I have ... to show no special outfit from the Studio's or Chnlove and her own make-up . I do not know how to change the size of photo's yet as I'm still pretty new on the PC . She was NOT photoshopped you want her to tell you that in person ? She was exactly what I saw in the photo's , when we first met .
Here is a Photo from her Modeling day's in Tokyo for five year's , now here you can see the difference . Well of course she was younger too .
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 05:00:30 pm by Arnold »

David5o

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 05:33:59 pm »
Arnold,

I tried to download on to my photo shop program to check some things, but i can't download a php file!!
But i have saved them, I'll ask a friend of mine if he can download and tell if any changes have been done to the original.... if that's OK with you ??

Arnold, i'm sure she would say she wasn't, and believe it too!! ...The thing is, they would never know once it goes to the photo studio, unless it was Obvious, and not necessarily as obvious as the photo's Willy has of that lady.

As I've said before, the photoshopping can be very low level, just highlighting, or shadowing different areas, of the face and body. They often just lighten facial area's. It really does go from having very little done to the real heavy stuff. The real good ones can make the lady bloom, without you ever noticing anything. Alas it's not those ones the guys are complaining about, it's the ladies that have been heavily photoshopped...

David.....
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 06:51:39 pm by David5o »

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2009, 06:45:05 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='15848' dateline='1252359239'

Arnold,

As I've said before, the photoshopping can be very low level, just highlighting, or shadowing different areas, of the face and body. They often just lighten facial area's. It really does go from having very little done to the real heavy stuff. The real good ones can make the lady bloom, without you ever noticing anything. Alas it's not those ones the guys are complaining about, it's the ladies that have been heavily photoshopped...

David.....

There would not be a bloke on this Forum who has not seen his wife/girlfriend/lover in a "before make-up" and an "after make-up" situation.

I am sure we all accept that women have the skilled use of make-up to enhance their beauty as part of their genes :icon_cheesygrin:...and I'm not complaining at all about it.

When a Chinese Woman is trawling for  Western man, she SHOULD do all possible to look her best in her profile photo.

What is the bugger in all this is the Agencies who take this to ridiculous lengths via extensive modification of her face AND her form to show her in the best light in their opinion. That is the fraud...and we dont know what we look at in a profile is a woman with good make-up, or a woman that has been photo shopped to the point of being a totally different person.  WE DONT KNOW until we get natural photos, usually, repeat usually resisted by the Agency for a while...at least until we get past their "threshold" for EMF revenue.

It is very easy to "photoshop " a woman who goes to the studio "naked" (so to speak) and have them photo shop her with make-up.............no problem, she could do this herself in a beauty parlour, or at home if she had the skill. But adjustments to face shape (westernising the eyes, narrowing the facial profile, etc etc etc is the show-stopper)

DavidE

David5o

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2009, 07:04:17 pm »
abigbutt,

Now you've confused me even more!! There's Vince calling you Jim and a photo saying Peter (or that's what it looks like)  So, .... is that you in the picture and is your name Peter or Jim?? Or is it a Secret??

David.....

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2009, 07:11:52 pm »
ROFLMAO...........BUT I guess its a secret, but then  I was originally one of the Wuhan boys along with him and Chet since we all come Las Vegas
good to see you back ABIGBUTT..............LOLO
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 07:13:03 pm by Norb Smith »
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #24 on: September 07, 2009, 07:18:27 pm »
Quote from: 'Arnold' pid='15847' dateline='1252357004'

Quote from: 'David5o' pid='15838' dateline='1252354677'

Arnold,

David.....

Sorry David , those are the only ones I have ... to show no special outfit from the Studio's or Chnlove and her own make-up . I do not know how to change the size of photo's yet as I'm still pretty new on the PC . She was NOT photoshopped you want her to tell you that in person ? She was exactly what I saw in the photo's , when we first met .
Here is a Photo from her Modeling day's in Tokyo for five year's , now here you can see the difference . Well of course she was younger too .

Arnold

Your wife is a gorgeous woman...but you dont need me to tell you that. :icon_cheesygrin:

But I think she would look different if you sent a photo of her lounging around at home ???

The obvious "photshopping" in the photos is the skillful use of lighting.....if we want to nit-pick, it is photoshopping !!!

DavidE

Offline dude

« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2009, 08:13:39 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='15869' dateline='1252364657'

abigbutt,

Now you've confused me even more!! There's Vince calling you Jim and a photo saying Peter (or that's what it looks like)  So, .... is that you in the picture and is your name Peter or Jim?? Or is it a Secret??

David.....

LOL...sorry to confuse you bro! Just call me abigbutt! Some of the guys have known me for a little while! My name is no secret...I have used abigbutt on many forums and use it here! LOL The name started about 5 years ago...when I began playing an online game...boy was I addicted to that game! LOL the game would always say: soandso was killed by... so I came up with the name abigbutt...ppl would rant and rave when I would snipe their sorry bigbutts:icon_cheesygrin:  anyways apparently you have never seen the show "family guy"  the star is Peter Griffin! Quite the handsome man I would say...LOL...my son and I joke about this!

Offline Bob

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2009, 08:17:21 pm »
DavidE and David50 are both correct,  practically all of the pictures are "touched up" in one way or another. I have been to the Agency and actually have asked this question to them, they admitted it to me !!! (Wuhan Agency) They almost always do some form of editing, hell the female owner of the agency was actually editing a picture of a lady in front of me, I was sitting with her at her desk when she was doing this, I have been to the agency at least 12 times and seen it with my own eyes. Sometimes the ladies do not even know her picture was edited. Like Arnold said, it goes from very little highlighting to the extreme, This is where the problem is, is when they take it to the extreme. In the extreme cases the women will obviously know when she see's her picture that it has been edited. It is my opinion that agencies want to attract a potential male for there female clients (and sometimes they might take that a little to far!), so they edit the photos to give the best impression,  I am not saying I agree with there tactics. To us westerners we may look at this as misleading, but they do not see it that way, to them it's about making the women as beautiful as possible for her to attract many men, and in return that also means more money for them (EMF's from many male clients)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 08:21:52 pm by Bob »

Offline dude

« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2009, 08:21:00 pm »
Quote from: 'Norb Smith' pid='15872' dateline='1252365112'

ROFLMAO...........BUT I guess its a secret, but then  I was originally one of the Wuhan boys along with him and Chet since we all come Las Vegas

good to see you back ABIGBUTT..............LOLO

yeah...I stayed low for awhile...Yanfang was wierd about me posting anything...go figure??? Anyways, on with newer things in life...how are ya doing Norb? Still going to Wuhan? Many game players there...LOL!!! Must be that western influence :icon_cheesygrin:... even the ones that have married western men...very disturbing if you ask me! Wuhan=caution! There are good women there, butt many bad ones too!
Quote from: 'Bob' pid='15878' dateline='1252369041'

DavidE and David50 are both correct,  practically all of the pictures are "touched up" in one way or another. I have been to the Agency and actually have asked this question to them, they admitted it to me !!! (Wuhan Agency) They almost always do some form of editing, hell the female owner of the agency was actually editing a picture of a lady in front of me, I was sitting with her at her desk when she was doing this, I have been to the agency at least 12 times and seen it with my own eyes. Sometimes the ladies do not even know her picture was edited. Like Arnold said, it goes from very little highlighting to the extreme, This is where the problem is, is when they take it to the extreme. In the extreme cases the women will obviously know when she see's her picture that it has been edited. It is my opinion that agencies want to attract a potential male for there female clients (and sometimes they might take that a little to far!), so they edit the photos to give the best impression,  I am not saying I agree with there tactics. To us westerners we may look at this as misleading, but they do not see it that way, to them it's about making the women as beautiful as possible for her to attract many men, and in return that also means more money for them (EMF's from many male clients)

apparently none of you have heard of a makeover...geez you guys are something! Still I disagree with you all, about EVERY PHOTO being shopped! Ignorance is a deadend...many of the difference you will see will be with or without make-up...DUH!!! I am not picking on you bro...just stating the obvious! You guys can believe what you like...doesn't matter! If you are looking for that Chinese moviestar, maybe, just maybe, you will need to keep looking! Good luck gentlemen! LOL
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 08:28:02 pm by dude »

David5o

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2009, 08:35:29 pm »
Photo shopping

There seems to be one or two of you here that think that not All photo's go through a photo-studio. They Do!!

Lets just take one example for a moment, a profile with maybe 4 or 5 photo's attached, it could be that 3 of those photo's were taken at the agency studio, or by the agency elsewhere, ...say a local park or other green area. The other two photo's on the profile, have been supplied by the lady herself.

The scenario from this point is that all 5 photo's are looked at by the agency photo-studio, (this is the normal course before any photo gets attached to a profile) it is basically they, who decide what these photo's need (in there opinion) and they will decide how much alteration or enhancement, each of the selected photo's require. Now it may mean that possibly one may not need anything at all, while the others will have varying degrees of enhancement. Once the studio is happy with the results the photo's are set, and handed back to the agency for inclusion in the ladies profile. So, ''All'' of the photo's go through the agency photo-studio!!

Now all this is quite normal and an everyday thing for the Chinese, they think nothing of having photo's photoshopped. Probably every photo that they have mounted in family photo albums have been photoshopped, from chosen photo's of when they were babies up until the present. It's how the Chinese like to see themselves, ....at there best!!, even if they don't quit look like that person in the photo, ''they'' think that they DO!!

We as Westerners, don't see it that way, ...we want to see natural photo's and a lot of the ladies often wonder why, ...They are thinking, ...why doesn't he want to see me at my best?? The agencies know by now, that the Western men want to see natural photo's, but now, ...they are afraid that the natural photo's don't show there ladies at there best, and become reluctant to send on these natural photo's, and normally you only get to receive them after a struggle. Some of the guys are pleased with these photo's while others see a big difference between the profile and natural photo's, ...most will see a some difference!!

OK, i think I've explained the process fairly accurately here, a lot of this has been explained to me, and or confirmed by Lucy, as being correct. Now if you disagree with what I've written, fine your free like all of us here to have your own ideas on agency photoshopping. I'm not condoning the above process, far from it, i agree with everyone here that the guys should know, what the lady they are writing too, looks like in reality not ''enhanced pixel'' reality!!....  I don't think i need to write anymore on this subject, i think by this and the other posts I've posted on this thread fully explains my beliefs views and opinions....

David.....
« Last Edit: September 07, 2009, 08:36:03 pm by David5o »

Offline dude

« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2009, 08:49:15 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='15881' dateline='1252370129'

Photo shopping

There seems to be one or two of you here that think that not All photo's go through a photo-studio. They Do!!

So, ''All'' of the photo's go through the agency photo-studio!!

David.....

now: they "ALL" go thru the "photo-studio"! please make up your mind!
Photoshop verses Photo-studio....LOL again...NOT ALL!!!! I have seen a pic from a phone camera there...so be cautious in what ur saying, bro!
WoW....LOL...I see your opinions...I also understand reality...LOL...think whatcha like...I understand completely!:icon_cheesygrin: Have a great day, bro!