Author Topic: Mike and Jessica  (Read 34271 times)

ttwjr32

RE: Mike and Jessica
« Reply #165 on: April 22, 2010, 01:27:19 am »
i know that, but it is really interesting when there in the winter

ttwjr32

« Reply #166 on: April 22, 2010, 07:59:26 pm »
i liked all the ice sculptures and the place we stopped to
 drink in was completely made of ice but went inside like a
 building or shop

Arnold

« Reply #167 on: April 23, 2010, 12:27:20 am »
Scott & Mike meeting ? One must not forget the Flower Shirt's ... A Forum Policy NOW .

shaun

« Reply #168 on: April 23, 2010, 05:02:28 am »
Ted.  And they thought we were not trend setters.  Men ahead of our time.  Now it is policy.   HA!!!!! You scoffers!!!!!

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #169 on: April 23, 2010, 06:40:49 am »
Mike,Are you going to  tell me this good news to me on QQ. Sorry I am offline when I receive your message.July is a good time to Qingdao.I can sense a wonderful journey will begin.Donn't be too happy to get drunk when you drink Qing Dao Beer there. good luck!
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

Paul Todd

Re: Mike and Jessica
« Reply #170 on: July 08, 2010, 09:50:49 pm »
Hi Mike,

Sorry to hear the news ,but the first thing that came to mind is that maybe you need to go on your trip to China now more than ever. I understand how frustrating being thousands of miles away from Jessica must be and trying to organise all the correct paperwork plus explain everything is difficult to say the least. For her to be hanging back like this there must be a reason for it and maybe being face to face you can work through it. Finding out what she is worried about and calming her fears is best done when you are together not miles apart. If you like I can get my wife to phone Jessica just let me know. Long distance relationships are tough on everyone involved and I hope you can get past this. Good Luck to you both.

Ming zhi, Paul

Vince G

« Reply #171 on: July 08, 2010, 11:24:37 pm »
Mike, I don't know what to say? I know what it's like hitting a stone wall. There's got to be a reason for her fumbling around? Paul might be right, maybe going there would help straighten things out? Hope it works out for you.

Offline maxx

« Reply #172 on: July 09, 2010, 12:13:07 am »
Mike read what Paul has posted.Your lady has gotten all twisted up inside her own head.You need to go and see her face to face.So that she can get this straight in her head.And see that you are the real deal.

Offline Buzz

• XiuRu Zhang
« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2010, 05:55:34 am »
Mike, sorry to read your note.  I understand your issue.  If Jessica is trying to do the paperwork by herself, it is going to take a long time and you will get very anxious about the delay. i have had to use XiuRu's brother, a translator, an English teacher at the school, made the visit with face to face talks, and it still took a very long time to get the papers necessary for the visa.  In fact, the best way was for my lawyer to tell me what we needed,  i went to China, and brought the papers back with me.  for additional items, i would send an email and ask for a very specific item.  remember, keep it simple.  I agree with Paul.  now is not the time to pull back.  If you are sure in your heart of this woman, now is the time to travel and work thru the process.  You have everything to win if you go to china, and the world to lose if you stay in Canada.  I hope you take time and look in your heart and follow your faith.   buzz 

shaun

« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2010, 07:03:35 am »
Mike,

I am sorry to hear this and the only thing I can say is listen to what has been said.  Paul, Maxx, and Buzz have the experience and understanding to have a better idea in what is going on.  I know it can be frustrating but no one said this would be easy. 

With all I have done so far I can tell Peggy is still somewhat doubtful about all of this.  She always say, "If you bring me to America..." Almost every time she says "IF"  I tell her I definitely will and that she should say "WHEN."  She hasn't made that connection yet.  I have to always remind myself that men have let them down all of their lives so when they look at us they are looking through all of those let downs.  It is incredible to me that they can still treat us as well as they do with all of that disappointment in their life.

Mike, I am praying for you and Jessica and your situation.

Shaun

Offline maxx

« Reply #175 on: July 09, 2010, 07:03:35 pm »
Come on Mike.Your not posting back to the other members.Your not telling us your plan.To fix this.so we are getting a little anxious here.The next step for me.Is to start writing really nasty things.To get you worked up.To get you to stop over thinking this thing.Go to China.See the lady face to face.And put her fears to rest.If you show up in China at her door.It will show Jessica.That you are the real thing.It will show her that you are a man.Who does what he says.Big Big points for a Chinese woman

What did you have planned anyway.To sit around the house.And cry into your beer.You need to go and finish this one way or the other.Mike if this was easy.Everybody would do this.

shaun

« Reply #176 on: July 09, 2010, 08:13:41 pm »
Mike,

Great to hear.

Paul Todd

« Reply #177 on: July 09, 2010, 09:28:15 pm »
Well done to both of you!

Offline Okie_Rob

• ???
« Reply #178 on: July 10, 2010, 12:22:05 am »
Mike, very happy for the both of you !!!
"USA, Wise Up!"  "美国,明智了! " "China has" " 中国有"

Offline maxx

« Reply #179 on: July 10, 2010, 12:24:57 am »
Mike good luck.I hope for the best for you and Jessica.