Author Topic: Connecting with brothers in China  (Read 26718 times)

Offline Peter

Re: Connecting with brothers in China
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2011, 07:45:26 am »
I can only say that Mikael is right about a lot of things....but this is not the reason for living in China and in Sweden.. There are too many things that will still connect me with Sweden. I have almost all my relatives there inclucing my 2 grandchildren... It is still my home country for better or for  worse...
If it was up to me alone I would not hesitate to live in China for the rest of my life..

Peter
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 07:47:51 am by Peter »
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Arnold

« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2011, 04:26:10 pm »
David brings up a point about something else , the Homeless . The last couple of Thanksgiving's I donated some Money to the LA Mission to provide Meals for them . Well guess what ? From then on I receive Ton's of Mail asking for more from the same Organization . Now is that where their spending most of the incoming Money on , instead for Food ? I mean , paper/mail is not free for them . This made me stop giving anything again . So go figure , half get's spend that way .. minus what someone there put's in their Pocket .. so what is left for the actual Homeless ? To think , besides .. lot of them are Vet's . So nice Job .. GOV. .

I strongly believe , that here our Government encourage everybody to eat Junk Food's and get Fat/Unhealthy so we die-off before we become 62/65 to collect . Since we are not dying off fast enough .. what do they do ? Raise the Retirement age .. to safe them the Money that we pay'd all our Lives for SS . I have read ones that the McD's in Sweden serve much healthier food there , so why not here ? Well ... ^^^ explain it .. doesn't  it .

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2011, 05:37:27 pm »
Yes Arnold, you touch on a real big issue here.

There is only one "charity" that delivers more than 50% of donated funds to the actual person in need. The rest vary between 2% and 43% !!!!

Collecting money for charities is only an income generator for each of the various fund raising Companies,

And every dollar they raise, gives a Government an excuse to remove Public Funds from the equation....go figure !!!!!!

Offline joeswuhandream

• the good life with a good wife
« Reply #63 on: June 26, 2011, 01:11:03 pm »
 :)