All About China > Your trip to China

Visa question

(1/1)

Ricky:
So, preparing to order my visa.  Question though.  What is the difference between a single entry and multiple entry visa?  If I am only planning on going over there one time in a six month period would I only need a single?  Or do I need a multiple entry if I am going thru several provinces?

Ed W:
Not sure what country your in but the travel lady said Americans are common to be given a 1yr multi entry visa. It covers all that and costs the same. I'd apply for that just to remove any potencial problems.

dude:

--- Quote from: "Ed Watson" ---Not sure what country your in but the travel lady said Americans are common to be given a 1yr multi entry visa. It covers all that and costs the same. I'd apply for that just to remove any potencial problems.
--- End quote ---
yes go with that visa...thats what I have...Yanfang and I decided to go to Hong Kong and Macau while I was with her in Wuhan...the weather was horrible in Wuhan and very nice in Hong Kong and Macau...I'm glad she wanted to go on this little vaction while I was there...Hong Kong and Macau are awesome places to go...I had no problem getting anywhere and she had visa to go back and forth! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version