Author Topic: Your first meeting with lady - tell me what you know!  (Read 4222 times)

David5o

RE: Your first meeting with lady - tell me what you know!
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 09:58:12 am »
Vince,

In other words, ....No set plan of events!! ...haha!!

David....

brett

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 09:58:35 am »
I'm going the express route - I only joined chnlove at the beginning of August. But I found a lovely girl sooner than I thought, and October is a lovely time of year to go to Asia.

I'm glad I'm going so soon though, as I think we need a face to face meeting in order to decide for sure if we're heading in a good direction.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2009, 07:25:52 pm »
Yeah Vince ...Me too I wanna hear the tale....:icon_biggrin:

Vince G

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2009, 01:14:53 am »
I'm not in the mood to get pissed off so I'll tell the tale another time.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2009, 04:10:22 am »
Brett, I do the same thing, every morning i give her a kiss and say Good Morning my beautiful Lao Po. Early in our relationship she would always ask, really? Now she just says thank you my handsome Panda. (She calls me that because she says I am big, soft and cuddly). Go ahead Chong and hit me with it.  I know it is coming.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Brian Mc

• Zhen Li
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009, 08:18:01 pm »
Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='16755' dateline='1253063038'

Brett, here is a tip ..... that worked well for me .....

every day, not at the first minute Jessica would show up, but sometime each day, at a random time .... I would look at Jessica very directly and say "You are beautiful!"

and she would always get a HUGE smile on her face, and in an excited, and happy voice, immediately say back "THANK YOU!!!!"

This always put her in a good and happy mood!

you will find things like this that make your lady feel special, and so remember to keep doing them!!!

Mike

Brett,

Her is an I second that for you.  When I arrived at Beijijng my Zhen met me at teh airport.  Her english is as bad as my chinese.  However she does know the word beautiful.  So after we got on the bus every few mins  would look her in the eye and say to her you are so beautiful.  She loved it everytime I said and I said it often, I still do.  Many times a day, they never gt tired of hearing it.  For me also I would say wo ai ni and I love you.  Yes thats I love you in english and chinese and she loves hearing it.  Just a tip also when you say she is beautiful use her name eg Zhen you are beautiful.  This really makes my Zhen happy.

Anyway good luck and as others have said just be yourself and dont try to impress.  being yourself is all they want from you.

Regards,

Brian