Author Topic: My Trip , as it unfolds !  (Read 19923 times)

Offline maxx

RE: My Trip , as it unfolds !
« Reply #75 on: September 23, 2009, 09:27:37 am »
Congradulatoins Arnold to you and the lovely Qing

Vince G

« Reply #76 on: September 23, 2009, 09:43:00 am »
Congratulations  [attachment=751]

Now you don't have to sit in your yard looking at the moon by yourself.

shaun

« Reply #77 on: September 23, 2009, 10:08:18 am »
Congratulations!!!! I might even drink a glass of Champagne here.  You story gives those os us who are just starting out hope.

Shaun

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2009, 04:18:05 pm »
Congrats Grand Master Arnold and special wishes for your wife.:icon_biggrin: The both of you deserve your success.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Darius

« Reply #79 on: September 23, 2009, 04:55:16 pm »
Arnold...I suppose that the young man must have read your entire blog and thats why there was no question about Qing and you!

Congratulations! Wish your gorgeous wife and you a long-life happiness together.
Let us see your smile bigger than ever...Maybe for the very last time!!!

Arnold

« Reply #80 on: September 23, 2009, 08:55:54 pm »
Qing and I thanks you all sooo much , especially Me .. for having all of my Brother's here and keeping me from going insane while going through all this waiting . So I owe all my brother's here a big thanks and may all of you have the same success as we did .

( The whole process took a little over one year to date ) Qing will make plans coming to America in Nov. , as she still needs to get certain Shot's and those are weeks apart . So ones those are done , it's time for me to pick her up at my Airport . Yeah !!!!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 08:56:25 pm by Arnold »

Offline Ed W

« Reply #81 on: September 23, 2009, 10:37:20 pm »
Wonderful news Arnold. Congratulations!!! May life continue to bless your marriage and lives together.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #82 on: September 23, 2009, 10:55:36 pm »
So ones those are done , it's time for me to pick her up at my Airport . Yeah !!!!

That will be a nice change of pace for you!

Offline Chong

« Reply #83 on: September 23, 2009, 11:18:21 pm »
Quote from: 'Martin' pid='17827' dateline='1253760936'

So ones those are done , it's time for me to pick her up at my Airport . Yeah !!!!

That will be a nice change of pace for you!

Except this time ... with the LA traffic ... it'll be Arnold who will show up 'late' to pick up Qing. :icon_cool:

Offline Brian Mc

• Zhen Li
« Reply #84 on: September 24, 2009, 01:52:39 am »
Greetings Brothers,

Arnold let Zhen and I add our congrats to the list.  Its nice to see finally your waiting is almost over.  At least now its a happy waiting with out the dread hanging over you both.

Congrats again and we wish you many years of happiness with your lovely wife.

Regards,

Zhen and Brian

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #85 on: September 24, 2009, 02:38:14 am »
I'm looking forward to the Qing arrives in America post in November already! :)
We are so used reading stories of wonder and awe on arrival in China, its easy to forget that its works the other way round too.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline maxx

« Reply #86 on: September 24, 2009, 02:54:46 am »
Arnold congradulations again to you and Qing.WHat did you think of setting in the coffee Shop waiting? I thought it was realy intense.Watching all the women going up to the next floor and then see them start comming down.Some crying some laughing.

What time did you get there? how long did you have to wate.My wife was about the last one of the day so we left the consulate at about 3:00 pm.

Tell us some details.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #87 on: September 24, 2009, 02:59:24 am »
Arnold, I'm sorry I forgot to post and congrat you and Qing for your update and that all worked out for both of you :)
So, many congrats, for sure, you both can sing, even under the rain, and know that for sure, you'll live a happy life together :)
I'd be very glad to see you again in GZ if possible :)
I hope Qing will really like the difference between China and America :)
Anyway, she's with you, wherever you'd be :)
- Let's Rock -

Arnold

« Reply #88 on: September 24, 2009, 08:19:41 pm »
Maxx , we had to be there at 07:15 and line up in front of the building in four lines , that is when I went up to the Coffee Shop . But after two cups , it was only 08:30 and the Interview's don't start till 09:00 and the Guy I ask , say'd they take about two hour's . That meant about 11am . I just went out of the Building and took a walk down the Street and to the Park across the street , watching Lady's Dance and the Man doing their thing . It's a beautiful Park . Qing didn't come out till 10 min. to 11am with a big smile and of course we fell into each other's arms with Joy . The People around us were all happy for us also .

Yesterday ,  we went to Lotus Mountain which was a nice relaxing day trip and we had Sushi Dinner ( all you can eat ) and Qing kind of got embarrassed because of how much I could eat . They were thinking of throwing me out .. I bet . hahaha

Today we pick up our Visa and go to the Train Station for HK . We're all packed up last night already .
Sorry , if I don't post many photo's now , but ones I'm back I will post many of our's .

Anyway , Qing is about ready and I need to go up and pick her up for Breakfast .

Later Guy's :icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2009, 08:21:12 pm by Arnold »

Offline maxx

« Reply #89 on: September 24, 2009, 08:34:04 pm »
Arnold That was really fast.It took my wife alot longer.I just hung out in the coffee shop and talked to all the other Americans.Me and my wife have ben to the park it is a nice park.I have pictures somewhere of us standing on top of the waterfall..

We stayed at the hotel right down the street from the consulate.And across the street from the park.Nice hotel 40.00 a night.It was a five minute walk to the consulate and probably a 15 minute walk to the post office.