Author Topic: Strange situation please help  (Read 3716 times)

Vince G

RE: Strange situation please help
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2009, 09:07:25 am »
I have to agree with Shaun. (he's making me??) Somethings not right. I haven't had this happen with any Chinese women but I have had this with one or two women here, face to face. Being someone with a good long memory, when I ran across the women that have none? I can't understand it? Somethings wrong if she can't remember you?  She may be using this as a excuse to bring her change into it? (rich/not rich)

Offline David

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2009, 12:19:01 pm »
This one sounds strange to me also... however I would be asking her all these questions.  If you are both in Japan have you met in person yet?  The best way to get to know her is to take her out on a few dates and see how she dresses and acts when you go out to dinner or a show.  And ask her these questions about her family, current lifestyle and what type of lifestyle she expects when you form a family together.  Determine what is the most important things to her for her new family.

Big Dave

Vince G

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2009, 01:20:44 pm »
OR she may not remember you because it was the translator? Attempting to find a suitor and playing down the "rich" thing. If your that interested? then proceed with caution. Otherwise RUN!

Offline raymond-

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009, 02:44:38 am »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='18050' dateline='1253899244'

OR she may not remember you because it was the translator? Attempting to find a suitor and playing down the "rich" thing. If your that interested? then proceed with caution. Otherwise RUN!

i agree, Vince.  since many of us have acknowledged that there appears
to be a decent chance in which the translator may have exercised their
creative, artistic license with the EMFs, why presume now that every-
thing written you can be attributed 100% to the lady?  this will require
that you probe a bit more and try to come up with something factual.
raymond-
47º34'N 122º18'W

Offline yoshiii

• Trust no one Mr. Moulder
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2009, 10:43:05 pm »
Quote from: 'raymond-' pid='18230' dateline='1254033878'

Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='18050' dateline='1253899244'

i agree, Vince.  since many of us have acknowledged that there appears
to be a decent chance in which the translator may have exercised their
creative, artistic license with the EMFs, why presume now that every-
thing written you can be attributed 100% to the lady?  this will require
that you probe a bit more and try to come up with something factual.

Hello

Well I sent a email to her telling her that I am not rich and cannot support a rich life style. I asked her if she plans on working after marriage and if she plans on spending her own money to support her habit or if she expects me to spend my money on all of her spending habits. I asked about her family and how they feel about non rich people marrying their daughter.
I also explained to her that I would love to buy things and do special things for my future wife, but I am not rich so I cannot spend hundreds or thousands of dollars a month on buying things.
I explained to her that love is more important than spending money and that most American men would not talk to her with her asking about money so early in the relationship.
I asked her what was most important, having a loving marriage or spending lots of money.

I received reply back.  Here it is:

She seems to be really looking for a true happy marriage, but she wants to not have to worry about money. She has said that many times.
 She says she  spends about 2000 dollars or 200 dollars,(It is written in Japanese yen pricing so not sure if she made a mistake in typing or not) a month. I am going to ask her if she means that she spends 2000 dollars a month total including bills, rent and spending or if she spends 2000 dollars a month on spending for her habits. She says that she hopes that she can maintain this standard after marriage. She says that she does not often spend money on expensive things. She only spends on things she really needs, such as comes-tics. She says that  money and family are what she wants and she feels that it is not being greedy. She stands in her situation to consider that.
She said that her family does not care if her future husband is rich or not, just that he provides a happy life for her.
She said she hopes her future husband can support her to buy what she really needs and not her habits. She says that taking care of each other is important and that she will work after marriage if her husband says it it ok.

She said she wanted to find someone to love and care for her before but she thinks it isn't inconsistent with her life style and standard.( Does anyone understand this sentence?) She wants to find a man who is kind and caring who can keep her lifestyle and standard. She says comes from a rich family and has never had to worry about money. She hopes she doesn't have to be concerned about it after marriage.
She has her own lifestyle and standard and is used to it. She says it is hard to change and asks if I feel if it is hard to change.

She wants to let me know what she wants and expect. She hopes that we do not fail being together because of lifestyle and standards after falling deeply in love. It would be unfortunate for her. She thinks that if I cannot giver her want she wants or keep what she owns, how am I to make sure that I can bring her happiness.
She says she knows that mentioning money often makes people feel bad but society is like that, cannot avoid it. She doesn't want to have a failed marriage again so she is very serious about it.  (this part is strange, she said that she was married to a rich Japanese guy before, so how could the marriage have failed because of money?)

She says that she wants to make sure that we have good communication and that I deeply understand her and I can ask her any questions, and that we need to understand each other completely.
Than we can decide if we are suitable for marriage.
She doesn't want to be wrong after marriage.
She hopes that I can understand her meaning.

Well what does everyone think?  I feel that on one hand she wants a loving caring man who can take care of her but doesn't have to buy her expensive stuff.
I feel on the other hand that she wants a man to be able to support her spending habits and lifestyle.
I feel that she has not clearly made a choice between the two and what she wants.
Is this want some of you feel about what she says?

We are still getting to know each other, we have not even met in person or talked on the phone. So I am wondering why she says falling deeply in love.
I told her that I really like her and want to get to know her and build a strong relationship, but I haven't mentioned anything about love to her. I have made it clear too that I want to meet in person and get to know her and go on some dates to see if we like each other.

So please everyone, before I send my reply back, please help me to make sure that I am understanding what she wants and is saying correctly.

Offline maxx

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2009, 12:04:44 am »
Yoshii I find you again over thinking this thing.Dude you need to get out of your own head.All it is doing is twisting your brain.

#1 lady writes contradicting statements.
#2 your not sure if the woman is in it for love.Or your money.
#3 this lady was writing you before.Then she dropped you.And then starts writing again.I smell back up plan for her.

Point being why are you even thinking about this women?If you are having issues Now.It will probably get worse as it goes along.

Remeber this number 7,500 women to write to on just Chnlove alone.Probably over 300 hundred different web sites that deal exclusivly with Asian women.

If this women already has your head twisted.It is probably time to move on to another women.