Author Topic: My friend in China is looking for love in the West  (Read 9711 times)

rockycoon

RE: My friend in China is looking for love in the West
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2009, 10:38:10 pm »
Chen Yan, or can I just say Chen, I had an idea that perhaps it might be helpful if you want to invite your single friends to log in here, and perhaps Vince can start a thread for women on here.  It would be refreshing to talk to and hear their opinions also. All I ever get to talk to here are guys and even though they are great to talk to, they don't have a womans point of view (well a couple I wonder about -- ha ha).  I for one would love to see pictures of china posted on here.  So please feel very welcome here, I look forward to hearing from you more often.

Don (rockycoon)

Offline Johnboy

• Johnboy
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2009, 11:15:37 pm »
Well said Mustfocus; Chen Yan is obviously a very special person and I, like you, hopes that she finds her special someone - either here.........or somewhere else.

I wish you well in your quest Chen Yan!

"It is better to travel hopefully than to arrive."  (Robert Louis Stevenson)

Johnboy
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to say nothing.  (Edmund Burke)

shaun

« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2009, 11:42:51 pm »
No disrespect intended here as I think she is quite a woman.

Chen if you are offended, please accept my apologies.  I only wanted to encourage Reg to make contact with Nik.

rockycoon

« Reply #63 on: January 01, 2010, 12:10:45 am »
shame on you shaun....haha  go stand in the corner for an hour....snicker
peggy should spank you....but you'd probably enjoy it.....haha

shaun

« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2010, 12:30:12 am »
Yes to 2nd line...   No to the first line...  Don't feel it... wont do it...

Offline seagull

« Reply #65 on: January 01, 2010, 11:33:45 pm »
Brothers, I was the guy previously writing to Chen Yan. It did not work out not because of personal reasons, but because I cannot go to Shenzhen like I planned to. I wanted to go there and that was my first choice, but could not find work and instead have been offered a job in Qingdao on the other side of the country. Whether or not I accept it, who knows. Chen Yan is a pretty, intelligent, independent girl with a strong character and good values...good luck to both her and the Chnlove brother in finding love.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 11:36:05 pm by seagull »