Author Topic: Missing Members  (Read 8849 times)

Offline stuart barlow

RE: Missing Members
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2009, 06:21:55 am »
Gutted to hear,whats happened to mike.You don't realise what a dangerous world we live in
when were all corresponding with each other through this website,so now this band of brothers,
has another goal and that is to wish and pray mike pulls through,all the members are rooting for
you both.you have my deepest sympathies and love in your darkest hours,stuart

brett

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2009, 06:31:55 am »
Yes I'm here thinking of you as well Zhou. It's a terrible thing to happen on mooncake weekend. Michael has helped me a lot. Wow, thanks to him I know to pack some Tums in case I eat sichuan hotpot.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2009, 06:46:58 am »
Zhou I have just heard I am so sorry, it goes without saying my prayers go out for Mike and of course you and the Children.  We have become really close, I feel so hollow at this moment...:huh:

David5o

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2009, 08:09:08 am »
Zhou,

I have only just this minute heard what happened to Mike. If there is a god in this world, then Mike is the guy who will  receive his help right now. Mike is one of the real men on this Forum, he has time and wisdom for all that ask.

He is in and on my mind, wishing him a full recovery, and a return to his family that he so obviously
Loves to be around.....

David....

Offline Buzz

• XiuRu Zhang
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2009, 08:20:54 am »
Zhou;

Please add my best wishes for a complete recovery along with those who have already posted.  

Buzz

Vince G

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2009, 08:22:38 am »
I am in shock over this. If they can keep him stable his body will strengthen. Please keep us informed. Many Prayers.

???????, ??????????????????? ????????????

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2009, 09:02:10 am »
I am home to see family and give news, so I tell all our brothers and sisters here to, I went to get tea at 4 in morning and when i am back at room something is changed, mike had pulled out a tube to arm, that means he wake up, i call woman and she look mike overa lot and say this good, at 5 mike try to take out aer thingfrom mouth, doctor comein and take mike of machine for breathing, mike will be okay, he can not talk to goody bet he say shit what happen, then went to sleep, doctor say he will be in hospital for long time maybe, doctor also say he never see man do like this so soon, mike is strong, i have my sunshine back, sory i cry again
i want to say thank you to all here for prayers, i love all you
Zhou
« Last Edit: October 04, 2009, 09:06:43 am by MLM »
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2009, 09:28:41 am »
We knew Michael was a fighter.  This is such great news. Now the healing can begin.  He is in for some tough times but he will be ok.   we are overjoyed at hearing this.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2009, 09:35:29 am »
Zhou take good care of my friend...Please tell him when you see him next we wish him our best wishes

He is a fighter. I am so pleased...

David5o

« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2009, 09:35:57 am »
Zhou,

You go ahead and cry if it helps you, ....believe me i know it can and does!!

Were all pleased to know that Mike is going to pull through.

You may not reliase it, but it was probably your voice and presence that brought him round. So when you went to get your Tea, he wanted to go looking for you...

You and Mike, are still in our thoughts, and will be, until everything is back together again!!

David....

Offline kenny

« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2009, 09:41:28 am »
Zhou
I have just read about this and Mike as well as you and the kids are in my thoughts and prayers. Take care of yourself as well as him.
Kenny

Offline China doll

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2009, 09:44:16 am »
??????????,??????????,?????,?????!
                                                                                                     Robert and ying

Offline Norb Smith

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2009, 09:49:13 am »
Zhou and Mike, all the brothers prayers and mine have been answered in this time of need for Mike to be spared, and I just got to read all thru this thread, bless you both they say in the west in wyoming where I was raised that cowboys dont cry, but right now this cowboy is crying both from sadness and happiness for the both of you and the children, God Bless all of your family and give Mike the strength to recover quickly............My love to you all and please be feel is ask if there is anything that we can do for you

Norb and ShuFen
To have good neighbors, you need to be a good neighbor

Offline phil

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2009, 09:56:02 am »
That is very good news! This is amazing to be fighting like this so soon!

When people snap back quickly from these things, it is always a good sign!

More prayers for you and your family, we all wish for a full recovery now!

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2009, 10:08:52 am »
Zhou, I just read this and am overjoyed that Mike is pulling through, as the rest of the guys here have said he's one of the good guys for sure and I really hope he will be back home with you and your family as soon as possible.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.