All About China > Share your love story

Uncharted territory

(1/9) > >>

Philip:
Hello,
to my knowledge, I have not been the subject of a woman's dreams, certainly not an x-rated dream - well, not until now.
I am going to Changsha in May with eyes open, with no map, no compass, no reference points.
45, never married, skeptic and dreamer in equal measure wltm 23 year old Chinese lady after correspondence for a mere month in which it seems we are both in love with each other and we can be quite matter-of-fact about how many children we will have and where we will live.
Hmmmmm :D
Alex

victor-hills:
Alex best of luck mate i have to say i hade a girlfend she was 23 ill neaver do it agen but peeps are defrent so best of luck.

Carl:
You may have to run to keep up with her, Alex.  :D Best wishes!

Arnold:
Alex , I don't want to rain on your Parade , but ... 45 and 23 and on top of that , only one month of writing and getting to know each other ??? I can't get past , how a couple can talk about having kid's in such a short time . One of you or both of you are rushing into something , that did not have enough time to develope , into that kind of relationship . Please , stop and think that over one more time for not only your good ,but your Lady's as well .
This advice is not mend to tell you how to live your Life , just to think it over again . If it work's for you this way , I'm all behind you . Good Luck .

AtAltitude:
Hey Alex buddy,

Congrats on the excitement, and keep it all in perspective.  I am going to agree with Arnold on this one...  Best to proceed cautiously.  You can be cautiously optimistic, but between the brevity of time and the rather significant difference in age, there are two things to combat.  

So do your homework...keep up the positive thoughts, and take a big deep breath.  All the best.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version