All About China > Visas, Immigration and Emigration

Visa

(1/11) > >>

davidaquincy:
Just to let everyone know. I sent in for my Visa on March 20th. I received a year Visa yesterday when I got home. So they are giving year visas at a time.

Just wanted to inform you

Ed W:
I applied for a 1yr multi entry visa a couple days ago and paid the expidite fee. The travel lady, india native born with very good english, seemed to understand the system well and said most Americans get a 1yr multi entry visa. I asked what would be causes of refusal and she laughed and said that's unusual since they want your money. She seemed to understand the system very well.

I should be picking my visa up today. WOOT!

Got it. 1 yr, multi entry visa.

stuart barlow:
Any one needing info on british visa s,
 should look up this web site www.ukbahomeoffice.gov.uk.

Irishman:
Well I went to the Chinese embassy this morning and the girl flat out AGAIN refused me a year visa, she insisted they are only for business visitors not for tourists.
Whats worse is this time is a single entry only visa..so as i've planned on going to Hong Kong, i'm going to have to apply for another visa to get back into China, its totally exasperating.
Its the same girl as last time that wouldn't give me any longer than one a three month one but at least then it was a two entry one so II could go visit Hong kong and go back again without problems, it seems she is on a crusade to make Irish visits to China as difficult as possible!

I dunno , maybe it will work to my benefit, I'm going to ask for a multiple entry one in Hong Kong, maybe they will be more reasonable there.
Which brings me to the next question, how long does it take to process a visa request in HK for the mainland???

maxx:
Irish according to the sign my wife seen it only takes a couple of minutes.She seen the sign on the mainland in Zhuhai.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version