All About China > Chinese Culture And Festivals

A very helpful link

(1/3) > >>

MLM:
Hi, this has helped me with to understand my relationship much better and this in turn makes my Lao Po very happy, so please, if you want to improve or just understand your relationship better then go here and read all of this link and the attached hyperlinks, I know it's a lot to read but it is interesting and anything that keeps you out of the dog house has got to help right?
So here it is, first you must go to;    
                     WWW.Candleforlove.com
then click on;   Culture & Language Discussion
then click on;   Significant Differences of Chinese/western Marriages

Make sure you read the hyperlinks one of them is the sex report ( very important )
Good luck,
Bao Zhong
Mike

Irishman:
Thats a very interesting read Michael, thanks for sharing with us.
I think I need to reread all that a few times to have it sink in,it certainly made a few points that stuck home to me when thing about Ling reacting a certain way to something I said or did and I couldn't figure out why.
Really useful, thanks again.

Hajo:
Hmmm...shouldn't I be able to register? I just get a message "content is blocked" when trying to register.

TomFisher:
Michael, great info there.  I still have to finish the report but the thread had some great info.  We all have much to learn and this is going to be quite an experience.  Nobody said a cross cultural marriage would be easy and the info supports it.  It also reinforces some of what we knew when we all started down this road. Sharing info like this is what this forum is all about.

Thanks,

Tom

Carl:
Thanks for the post, Michael. That was a very interesting read - even the survey on sex. I've bookmarked the forum there as I'd like to re-read it again some time. It seems to explain things very well about the relationship with a Chinese lady. Xie xie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version