Author Topic: Your introduction on Chnlove...  (Read 3104 times)

shaun

RE: Your introduction on Chnlove...
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 08:46:32 pm »
Danny,

I don't disagree with you on this.  You made the comments to Rob and I was hoping you would expand on it a little.  Mine is positive and has nothing to do with the past.

I do spell out what I am looking for as far as communication is concerned once we begin to send EMF's to each other.

I believe if you put lemons in your profile all you will get is sour women.  Who needs that? I think 27 years was more than enough for me.

Shaun

Scottish_Rob

RE: Your introduction on Chnlove...
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2009, 07:26:08 pm »
Quote from: 'Danny' pid='20402' dateline='1255783318'

No time wasters please...

I have been hurt in the past with ladies who say they are fine with my height. However I MUST insist that anyone who contacts me, has to know in their heart that my height will not be a problem for them or their FAMILY

Danny
I decided to take out  "No time wasters" and "I have been hurt in the past with ladies who say they are fine with my height".  But kept in However...family"

Now that my profile has been up for a few weeks, I am getting loads of admires, and lots of replies from cupids sent.  The one Tangient in 95 percent of everything I receive is 'The honesty and sincerity AND most mention about being GLAD that I am wanting them and their family to know there will be no problem.  And of course them knowing I'm moving there also helps!!

the other 5 percent looks as though they haven't even read it!!!