Author Topic: Dating the younger ladies  (Read 8778 times)

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
RE: Dating the younger ladies
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2009, 10:40:42 pm »
Just read an online report of a 71 year old man fathering twins with his 26 year old wife in the UK.

His 50 year old children from his previous marriage were not too happy when he married her 4 years ago and they are even more upset now.

His wife says that being a father of twins has taken 20 years off his age!!!!!!!

Anyone know of a lady that wants to go for quads.?????????  Or I would settle for triplets:icon_cool:

Willy
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 10:42:08 pm by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2009, 10:56:27 pm »
Wily you will need quads.  I am going for triplets.  My daughter is having twins.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 10:56:53 pm by JimB »
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

• Board Moderator
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2009, 10:03:23 pm »
Quote from: 'brett' pid='17332' dateline='1253473409'

. I'd also like to warn brothers that being intimate with an unmarried young lady is likely to land you in hot water with her family, so be very wary until you have got to the engagement stage :exclamation:.

So who the hell was that in my soup today??????

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2009, 12:56:18 am »
Er.......

How would the family know what she was getting up to ??........unless you let them watch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DavidE

Offline Danny

« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2009, 01:10:20 am »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='17335' dateline='1253477033'

Brett, i'm not saying that all are going to be of a similar frame of mind, just that there are many more than some would have you believe, that are open to the development of intimate relations between you both if they are happy with the way things are going within your relationship....

David

Yes, I agree with this. It's something that you work out on individual basis, person to person. There are no hard and fast rules for this kind of thing. I am not telling anyone how to live their life, so my brothers, do as you please.

I am inclined toward the view that waiting is the way to go. If you're with a conservative woman, respecting the traditions and standards of your woman and her family shows them what's important for you and what you're made of.

I know I will inadvertantly mess up in a hundred different ways between now and the time of the wedding, but I think it's a good thing to avoid doing something like this, that could seriously upset her family.

Danny
Quote from: 'David E' pid='21543' dateline='1257051378'

Er.......

How would the family know what she was getting up to ??........unless you let them watch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DavidE

David E, you're a bad man . . . I hadn't thought of this, until you pointed it out *laughs*
« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 01:12:14 am by Danny »

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2009, 05:11:51 am »
Sorry Danny :):):)

I could'nt resist it :):)

David

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2009, 04:01:39 am »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='17338' dateline='1253482583'

Brett,

I wasn't referring to you and your lady personally, just pointing out the comment you made about younger ladies in your previous posting.

By the way, a lady of 29 is not considered as being young for a lady in China, she is on the cusp of being considered over the hill by Chinese men, ....crazy i know, but it's an unfortunate fact!!

Personally i wouldn't consider her to be exactly young either.... I would generally identify young, as being anywhere between 18 to 25ish

A town of 4 million isn't small, ....not even by Chinese standards!!

David....

If you read some employment ad in a restaurant, you will find out they only recruit 18-25 young girl. Because they can suffer the rough work when they are young and without experience.It is difficult to find  a female servers is more than 30 years old in a restaurant in China.
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

shaun

« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2009, 07:26:28 am »
I am talking with a beautiful woman who is 38. I feel like am robbing the cradle since I am 54. But she is so cute.  I've asked her about her parents and what they might say about my age.  She has not answered yet.

Shaun

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2009, 01:40:26 pm »
Quote from: 'chen yan' pid='22305' dateline='1257670899'

Quote from: 'David5o' pid='17338' dateline='1253482583'

Brett,

I wasn't referring to you and your lady personally, just pointing out the comment you made about younger ladies in your previous posting.

By the way, a lady of 29 is not considered as being young for a lady in China, she is on the cusp of being considered over the hill by Chinese men, ....crazy i know, but it's an unfortunate fact!!

Personally i wouldn't consider her to be exactly young either.... I would generally identify young, as being anywhere between 18 to 25ish

A town of 4 million isn't small, ....not even by Chinese standards!!

David....

If you read some employment ad in a restaurant, you will find out they only recruit 18-25 young girl. Because they can suffer the rough work when they are young and without experience.It is difficult to find  a female servers is more than 30 years old in a restaurant in China.

You are so right, Sunny and I had lunch in what seemed to be a real classy place beside Panyue Square (in Guangzhou) and she told me she saw advertisements for girls to work there for 1000 RMB a month and less for the dish washing people.
Guanzhou is a major city in the south of China and is expensive as a result. Tianjin, the last place i visited in the north is far cheaper than Guangzhou but Beijing beside Guangzhou is at western prices from a lot of stuff.

Sunny works as a translator for a bank and earn a lot more than this but its far far far below what her equivalent would earn here, but her shared accommodation is paid for by the bank.

What do girls do when they get to be around 30 in  China and have no skills but the fading pretty face?
Be very careful telling a Chinese girl what you earn, they will think you rich even though you are not with western pricing.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

shaun

« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2009, 09:24:42 pm »
Thanks Mike,

I'm good right now.  That was me just being giddy. I really enjoy talking with her.  I'm talking to a few others too.

Woo Hoo,

Shaun

• Board Moderator
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2009, 10:31:00 pm »
Shaun

38 - 54 if its no problem for you both then go it.

By the time you are 60, as I am now, then she will be 44, only a year younger than my lady.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2009, 05:32:02 pm »
Yes I think it's ok, even if another thread states differently. The best contact I have is 15 years younger than me, 5 years younger did not work out, she probably thought I am too immature :D 8 years younger worked better although she was not for me. And I'm surprised, talking to a 20 year younger woman right now, and it's nice so far ... hmmm. I think it really depends on both personalities. I dated a 20 year younger at home and no way Jose, it was a daddy daughter type of thing, certainly not my thing.

You'll find a lot of 20-25 year old's marrying a 40+ gentleman in China, somehow that seems to work, although I think socially speaking, I think it is sort of a shame for the girl if the difference is greater than 10 years, so I was told anyway. My advice, follow your heart, not your hormones ;)
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 05:32:41 pm by Voiceroveip »
Go deep or don't go