Author Topic: Re: Introduction  (Read 4634 times)

Offline China Shark

Re: Introduction
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2009, 08:14:27 pm »
Paul welcome to our unique organization. Like the other guys said I hope some of the orher newbies read this and do it the way you did it. Happy to hear you've found the one.
China Shark  Michael :mrgreen:
Living life the way it should be. Following the path less traveled!!!!!!!!!

Arnold

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2009, 09:55:14 pm »
Great to get to hear/read of another well going Adventure with these wonderful Lady's from my second Home country . Paul , we have to thank you for giving us a Job ( to help ) or we would just go crazy , while waiting for the Visa for our Wife's . Good work , keep it going .

Paul Todd

« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2009, 05:06:30 pm »
Thanks guy's, good to know I'm helping keep you old timer's on your toes and out of trouble !

Paul Todd

RE: Introduction
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2009, 08:47:26 pm »
Gezzz, haven't read that for a while! You must have dug deep to find that one my friend! If you had told me a year ago that I would be married and living in China now I would have been amazed. The past year has just been full on. learning about China and sucking up every bit of information I could find about it! The age thing was deliberate on my part I wanted somebody who had a bit of life experience someone on the same page as me.:angel:
I read the stories here and I think I was one of the lucky ones, everything fell into place for us and I got good advice every time I needed it. Honestly the only doubts I had came from reading about other peoples fears you know ,is it a scam,who am I really writing too,is it all about her wanting to leave China. I'm not saying that these are not legitimate fears but they can leak into your relationships without you noticing. Max tells people to get out of there own heads and I think that's great advice. Spending time in Asia defiantly helped me understand what I was getting into,but people like Rob who had never travelled outside of there own country before and still had the guts to follow there dream, well there hero's in my book.
I will say that if you are open and honest, loving and caring Chinese women will knock your socks off, so all the stuff you have to go through is all worth it in the end. Try to imagine yourself in there position that helps.
Thanks mate, Ming Zhi would be very happy to talk with your wife and any others out there as well, seems there not that comfortable posting stuff . Well I'm being told breakfast is on the table so I better stop this nonsense:icon_cheesygrin:
Paul
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 05:25:21 am by Paul Todd »

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2009, 10:20:17 pm »
Paul it was because of your Hat trick:

1st goal - you found a good lady
2nd goal - you took a leap of faith and travelled to china to meet her
3rd goal - you look dashing in a Chinese Hat :fi_lone_ranger:

Paul it was a good re read of this thread,  so thanks to Bigbutt for bringing this thread forward for nostalgia - Happy Memories
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 10:25:35 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2009, 06:58:22 am »
Quote from: 'stephenmorphey' pid='26775' dateline='1262172420'

?I thought we might be able to use one of these so I thought I would make one. Just come on here and introduce yourself.Hi... I am Stephen. I love video games, movies, and the other stuff most people like.I also play sports. I am looking forward to a great Community, Now you introduce yourself.

Ok Stephen tell me just how many sites have you been trolling around recently.

You seem to be getting a reputation on various forum sites.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,