Author Topic: Re: Happy now!!!  (Read 32419 times)

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
RE: Happy now!!!
« Reply #150 on: August 15, 2009, 05:14:56 pm »
Arnold, Zhou and Lili have beautiful singing voices so I am sure ther will be some good sounds coming from my house now, the girls already sing when they are doing something inside or outside of the house, sometimes its fun to listen to them when they are in two different roomss and singing the same song and they start trying to sing over the other, but it can get loud around here, or when one of them are outside working on the flower garden and singing the people next door will come out and sit on thier patio to listen to the songs.
you may be right about being 1/2 Chinese by now and I would take it as a compliment. :icon_biggrin:
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #151 on: August 15, 2009, 06:54:05 pm »
Careful Arnold, you may come home one day and for supper you'll be having bird soup :icon_eek::icon_twisted:

Offline Ed W

« Reply #152 on: August 15, 2009, 10:59:24 pm »
birds nest soup would be a treat.
Alright earthlings, what form do you want me to take?....How about a taco, ....that craps icecream?  My trip to china

Arnold

« Reply #153 on: August 16, 2009, 12:59:47 am »
Ed , have you try'd Bird nest Soup ? I have yet to do so . I know i will some day , but it will not be my own Bird .
« Last Edit: October 09, 2009, 02:11:08 am by Arnold »

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #154 on: August 16, 2009, 07:36:51 am »
What kind of parrot is it, I'm asking because I used to breed a lot of different breeds of parrot as a matter of fact we still have an African grey, a Major Mitchells Cockatoo and a blue fronted Amazon, we had a Green winged Macaw that I got from my great Aunt when she died but, he finally died of old age last year, great bird but, all he did was cuss all day :blush:, at who ever came in the door :icon_cheesygrin:

Arnold

« Reply #155 on: August 16, 2009, 11:57:32 am »
They are really cute Duckling's . Do they " QUACK " in english or mandarin ?:icon_cheesygrin:

David5o

« Reply #156 on: August 16, 2009, 12:37:56 pm »
Arnold.

You have hands like a motor mechanic in that photo, ....Go wash them!!   hahaha!!

David......

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #157 on: August 16, 2009, 12:51:34 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='12965' dateline='1250440676'

Arnold.

You have hands like a motor mechanic in that photo, ....Go wash them!!   hahaha!!

David......

Lol.  I noticed the hands too.  Mine are the same Arnold.  No amount of washing is going to get the grease out of those cracks.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Arnold

« Reply #158 on: August 16, 2009, 02:19:07 pm »
Haha , well if you look that close ? Between being a Mechanic and Yardwork , it is hard to get them perfectly clean .
 I do have clean Hands when going out , you could not tell what I do for a Living . That reminds me , the first time I told Qing , what I do to make a living , she answered " What ? You get your Hands dirty ? Dahhhh , yes my dear sometimes . Hahaha

Animals are a blessing to us Human's ( most of them anyway ) .

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #159 on: August 21, 2009, 10:26:40 pm »
Hi all, hope you are all doing well with your ladies.
well Mary now has a new friend, a friend of mine from a couple years ago, she married a man from Ghanna who became a citizen here, he married her and she is from Mauritius, anyway lately he has become an a$$ hole and has been messin with her mind, so she left when he threated to beat her so now she is with Mary at the hotel, ( Maybe I should open a womans shelter ), Mary had her cast removed yesterday and her arm looks good so today she came to work at the office to have a look and see what it is we do and see if she would like to work there, well after one day of watching and listening she said to me tonight that she will like to work for Zhou here, I said okay and at the same time I'm thinking, wait a minute, this is my buisness not Zhou's but then thought, why fight it.
Anyway, Mary and my friend have become an item, he and she have been spending nights together for a couple of days now, I found out because I stoped by one morning to see if Mary needed anything and he was just coming out of her bedroom, the look on her face was worth a million bucks and boy you talk about red faced :blush:, and hers was a little red too.
Oh, the womans name is Annejela ( thats the way she spells it )and she has a lot to do tomorrow morning starting with applying for a PDF with the police on her husband and she called her job and has asked for a few days off and they are giving her 3 days vacation so she can get all she needs to do done.
In 9 more days my family will be home, Man I can't wait, this house is starting to get a little big and a lot empty, I keep walking from room to room looking for something, I just don't know what I'm looking for :s .
Time to go again, have a good one.
Mike
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 10:29:33 pm by MLM »

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #160 on: August 21, 2009, 10:48:57 pm »
Thanks for the update. You sure keep a busy schedule. I hope you have a good weekend and soon the days will not be lonely anymore.
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #161 on: August 27, 2009, 09:43:37 pm »
Hi guys, thought I'd let everyone know that things are going well here, Annejela's lawyer told her she would not have any problems filing for her green card on her own and that she should get it.
Mary starts working for Zhou and I on Monday morning, she can't wait to start and according to Zhous orders she will be put in charge of offices finances, second only to Zhou.
Zhou and the kids will be home on Sunday morning and I'm so excited I feel like vomiting and I can't sleep.
This morning as I was talking with my Lao Po on the phone she told me Lili was on the phone to her friends, I could hear her talking and of course I couldn't her the other side of that conversation but I did hear Lili say" My Dad" as she was talking about me, after Zhou and I hung up my chest swelled with pride so much I wanted to cry, I have waited a long time to hear Lili call me this, and even if she didn't know that I heard, this is the greatest gift she could have given me.
Thats it for a day or two.
Later

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #162 on: August 27, 2009, 11:01:58 pm »
Quote from: 'Michael L. Maines' pid='14527' dateline='1251423817'

but I did hear Lili say" My Dad" as she was talking about me, after Zhou and I hung up my chest swelled with pride so much I wanted to cry, I have waited a long time to hear Lili call me this, and even if she didn't know that I heard, this is the greatest gift she could have given me.

Yes sometimes the little things are the most priceless gifts - great news, now go wipe that tear away :icon_cheesygrin:
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #163 on: August 29, 2009, 05:11:46 pm »
Thanks Guys, well I thought I'd let everyone know that I wont be posting here for about a week or so because I will be spending time with the family and on the 3rd my oldest daughter will be watching our middle two Kevin and Lili, my oldest( Tiffany) says  she wants to get to know her little sister better and to spend time with her little brother ( hehehe, he's taller then she is ), so Zhou and I are going to Vermont until the 6th to one of those theme hotel resorts, just the two of us, well uhmm, baby too.
To all of those that are going to China to see your ladies, I wish you all good luck, to those of you that will return before I am back I hope it all worked out for you and for those of you that will be waiting to go after I return, well, you'll just have to wait until I get back hehehe.
Mary starts working for us Monday and will be moving in Tuesday morning to help Zhou while she is pregnant around the house, Annejela has goten a new job and starts on thursday afternoon and she is moving in also but only for a month or two.
Okay later guys,
Mike

David5o

« Reply #164 on: August 29, 2009, 06:43:10 pm »
MM,

Sounds like a full house to me, and most of them are women too!!! ...God help you!!!
Rather you than me mate!!

Anyway, you'll be a happy man again, now that Zhou is back, you really miss there presence when there not around, ....and i guess the verbal ear bashing(s) too!! ...hahaha!!
Enjoy yourself on your trip by the way, it may be a good while before you get to go on another one, with a baby around!!

David.....
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 06:44:05 pm by David5o »