Author Topic: Re: Happy now!!!  (Read 32424 times)

Offline Peter

RE: Happy now!!!
« Reply #165 on: August 30, 2009, 03:50:00 am »
Have a nice vacation.. From all what happned lately you need some time to relax
Peter
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #166 on: September 01, 2009, 08:19:14 pm »
Hello all!!!, yeah man no other feeling in the world like it,......... to be one of two males out of six people in one house, I'm starting to drown in estrogen here, every one here is doing well so no complaints from me, ...well okay just one, some people are still on China time, hehehe, Annejela asked me to post this for you to try so here it is,

Seafood Gumbo

1 cup - chopped large green bell pepper
1 cup - chopped large red bell pepper
1 cup - grated celery
1 pound Okra, cut into rounds
1 lb. cooked Lobster meat
1 lb. Sea Scallops
1 lb. Crawfish tails (if cha waant)     { thats the way it sounded and with a frence accent }
1 1/2 lb. large Shrimp, cleaned and devained
1/2 lb. Crab meat
1/2 lb. Kielbasa or Cajun Sausage, cut into 1" rounds
1/2 cup Olive oil
1/2 teaspoon each, ground black pepper and salt
1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
2 Bay leaves
1/2 cup Hot sauce
2 cups diced Onion
2 tablespoons freash Parsley
3 cups drained whole Tomatoes
5 cups Chicken Broth
3 cloves Garlic, minced
cooked long grain rice for 8 to 10 people
4.- Refridgerate over night.
5.- Next day reheat ( do NOT boil ).
6.- Remove Bay leaves and serve over rice and have a great eat
Makes enough for 8 to 10 people or 2 to 3 Cajuns.

Zhou and I leave on Thursday so .... BYE !!!
TIME IS THE TELLER OF ALL TRUTHS AND THE HEALER OF ALL HURTS

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #167 on: September 06, 2009, 09:30:59 am »
Hello all, I feel more tired now then before we left, she wore me out ( no not like that ), with shopping, going sight seeing, and, okay at the hotel also, haha, got you, there were a couple little shops inside the hotel ( get your minds out of the gutter ).
Went to work this morning to see what has happened while we were gone and all was well, Mary has been doing her job as well as can be expected if not better, for someone in a new position, it seems that we had a busy week and did a lot of buiness so I'm happy, see :icon_cheesygrin:
Lat night after Annejela got home from work the girls sat and talked for an hour or four, it sounded like there were like, 20 women in the house but it was only 3 women and 1 young woman, and you know what it sounded like they were having the time of thier lives in the kitchen, Kevin and I just went to the Garage to tinker with our project car for awhile and at the rate we are going in three years when he is sixteen it might be ready.
I think I'm going back to bed for a little cuddle time, later.

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #168 on: September 06, 2009, 06:25:05 pm »
hummm......, you know Arnold that just might work, oh wait, maybe not, those two would drive every one crazy with all the load talking and in Chinese, Hahaha

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #169 on: September 08, 2009, 10:42:23 pm »
Wow, Zhou just sent me down memory lane today and I find it hard to leave them, she went up to the attic today and found my old footlocker and somehow got it open  ( I know I locked it ), she found my old dress uniform, sword, some odds and ends, ribbons and such and an old photo album from 35 years ago, she called to me to come up and please tell her what all this was, she was looking to make room and throw out some things in the process, anyway, I went up and seen my dress blues hanging on a hanger and hanging from an old coat rack, the memeries came flooding back as if it was yesterday, she just kept watching me for a few moments then asked me with a worried soud in her voice what these were, I told her that box held my things from when I was in the Marine corps, she started going through it and asking me what this or that was and what it meant and meant to me, i told her what each ribbon and medal was for and what some of the odds and ends were and then we found the photo album, we were looking through it and I was answering a lot of questions like what does these letters on the buildings mean and why didn't they just write that, Haha, and then she seen a photo of me when I was 18 in my dress blues, she said I looked very handsome and would it still fit, Hahaha, yeah right, I received memories that were good, bad, happy and some sad but, all mine.
Oh and by the way she said I could keep them, so back they all went into the footlocker and placed in to the back of the attic for a little while longer.
Zhou has every one of the girls here acting like they are angry with me, they're just kidding around but she and they say it's because its my fault that Zhou is having a problems seeing her feet, hehehe, her belly is so cute sticking out there, 4 more months and we'll have our new daughter here, keeping me awake, running for bottles, diapers, taking out the old diapers, cleaning up messes and generally just having a grand ol' time, guys I don't mind telling you that I am in love with my wife and am falling hopelessly farther in love with her every day.
I hope you all find some day what I have today and those that are married, I hope you already have this.
Good night all.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 10:45:53 pm by MLM »

David5o

« Reply #170 on: September 09, 2009, 05:04:34 am »
MM,

Yes Mike, i do recognise so many things that you write about, between you and your wife. I sometimes think were like two peas in a pod, ...haha!!  But thankfully i don't have ten thousand women running round the house, cackling away!!!!  haha!!

But the interactions that you tell us about, good and bad (if you can actually call them bad) are almost identical. Like Zhou, Lucy has no trouble showing her love for me, and is always there to pick me up if i'm feeling on a bit of a downer. I know that i can do exactly the same for her too. Is it all perfect, ...who knows what perfect is or means, for me it's as good as, and you'll not hear me complain too loudly!! ...If only she would let me know what she has planned/arranged in ample time for me to know what's going on too!! ...hahaha!!

Am i as happy as you, ...you better dammed well belive it, that i am. What makes it even better is that we are ''Best Friends'' we almost know what each other is thinking. ....And belive me that's not boring, because we both have strong and inquisitive minds, so nothing is habit or mundane between us. The more we know about each over, the more we want each other!!

I think we both know Mike, ...that our two partnerships are  ''Forever Bonds'', that only an act of God, ...will ever drag us apart!!

David.....

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #171 on: September 11, 2009, 04:01:14 pm »
David, you are so right, these women ( our wives ) are so right for us, I couldn't think or want to think of life without her, she told me once that " if she has rain fall on her head first ( if she dies first ) she will stay with me until I am ready to join her and then we will continue our journey together again", she seems to have a thing about not saying that some one has or might die, its aleays, if rain falls on your head, I still don't know where she came up with this at but, now that I know what it means I  think its cute.
It started raining here about 5 minutes after midnight this morning and it's still raining at 4 PM.
This morning we, my family and the families of the people on flight #93, went to a field in western Pennsylvania to have  a service for those that died that fatefull day, I was doing okay through the services, the placing of the flowers and most of the speaches but, when the pipes started playing Amazing Grace I couldn't hold back the tears any longer, after i calmed down we visited with some of the other people we have grown to know over the last 8 years, after we got home about an hour ago, Zhou has gone and got my bottle of rum and handed it to me and told me to have some and pointed to a place almost half way down the bottle, kissed my forhead and left me here in the den to "Think " as she is calling it, its amazing to me how she always seems to know what and when I need something, even when I don't know I need it, not only rum, but every thing, she knows if I worked through lunch and will bring me something to eat, she knows when my tea cup is empty in my office and will come in and fill it, she is always bringing me sliced fruit to snack on, she will offer my " clients " Tea, my " clients " alwasy have handcuffs on by the way, but they alwasy seem to act more civilized after she does, and God help those that misbehave in the office, she'll blast them starting in English go to Chinglish and then in Chinese, after this is going on with her walking around our office doing thing like filling thier tea cup again she will stop yelling at them, smile, and then leave them alone, all I can do is hide the smile on my face from her and you should see the look of terror on the "Clients " faces, they usually stop giving me a hard time and give me the information i need for the paper work.
Hell one guy actually asked me that if he ever had to be hunted again could I please leave her at home, she scared the hell out of him, :icon_cheesygrin:, I told him I would think about it, :angel: :icon_twisted:.
I guess I just took the long way to tell you all that no matter what comes up, Zhou will be there to take care of me and I her.
I better stop now, I'm about half way to the point she pointed to and I am getting melancholy and I hope not to many misspelled words here.
I think I'll just read some of the posts for a little while until dinner is ready and the go tell my family I love them and go to bed.

David5o

« Reply #172 on: September 11, 2009, 05:49:54 pm »
Arnold,

Be careful, the Chinese are very reluctant to give refunds, especially on older models such as ours!!

Believe me, ...The older models are far better than the new one's, and better engineered and programmed too... Stick with what you've got, otherwise it's another book you'll have to write....  hahaha!!

I don't think your going to be disappointed, ....far, far from it!!!

David.....
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 07:11:17 pm by David5o »

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #173 on: September 11, 2009, 06:58:31 pm »
MM enjoy your little 'dram'..........:angel:  Always remember though, your 'Friend' will always be remembered because YOU SHALL NEVER FORGET HIM...:icon_cheesygrin:

Ps
I always break down at new year with the song 'Auld Lang Syne...':blush:

Arnold

« Reply #174 on: September 11, 2009, 08:23:10 pm »
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='16308' dateline='1252705794'

Arnold,

Be careful, the Chinese are very reluctant to give refunds, especially on older models such as ours!!

Believe me, ...The older models are far better than the new one's, and better engineered and programmed too... Stick with what you've got, otherwise it's another book you'll have to write....  hahaha!!

I don't think your going to be disappointed, ....far, far from it!!!

David.....

David ... I know . I wouldn't give her back for anything and I haven't even have her here yet . Like you and MM , you can put me right into that catagory of a very happy Husband .:heart:

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #175 on: September 12, 2009, 07:42:03 am »
Thank you all, yesterday was a hard day emotionally for me, today I'm okay except for the upset belly from the rat races they were having in there last night and a small head ache, I'm ready to go, after I have a pot of coffee.

David, in answer to your question on another thread, about the bottle, I'll be damned if I know where she got it from but she had it, the sweet girl :angel:
I think me and my headache will go and make breakfast in bed for her. :icon_biggrin:

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #176 on: September 12, 2009, 09:36:14 am »
MM...Your just a big softie at heart...lol

David5o

« Reply #177 on: September 12, 2009, 09:45:39 am »
Only when he's not working Rob, he can't afford to be a softy then... haha!!

David...

Offline MLM

• Zhou Li Weng Maines
« Reply #178 on: September 12, 2009, 03:07:02 pm »
You are both right, I will be working on a case now that I am doing for free and my guys have also givin up thier pay for this, a man living in NM., has just beatin his Chinese wife and when a PDF and a warrent was sworn out for him he ran to Texas, he is armed and is now in the bad lands hiding, the guys and I are doing this because the woman is a friend of Zhou's from China, so here we go again, she is in a safe house now in New Mexico and being taken care of, the husband is well connected with the police in his area so they are doing nothing or very little looking, so off we go to start on Monday, I don't think I will be going on this one at the start, maybe when the team gets closer.
Zhou wants me home for awhile and spend time with the family, she says I am working to hard, I tell her I am only at the office for an average of ten hours a day, and she says yes but you come home and work on computer for five more every day, so I guess I am going to take a few days and just hang out with the family, need to keep her happy right?. :angel:
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 03:08:41 pm by MLM »

David5o

« Reply #179 on: September 12, 2009, 04:46:34 pm »
MM,

Me thinks another story is about to commence!!  haha!!

I don't know, but i would think he's not actually hiding, but just skipped through to another State. After all he don't know, that there's a Cherokee hunter on his arse,  ...Yet!!  
Probably gonna be really pissed too, when he finds out that he's a ''Freebie!!''

David.....
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 05:14:29 pm by David5o »