Author Topic: I'm Back  (Read 2839 times)

shaun

RE: I'm Back
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2009, 04:56:27 am »
Arnold,

Yes, you can go between the toes to avoid injury.  I find it is better if you do one shoe because they whine too much if you do both shoes.  Be sure that the computer is within reach so that he can keep in communication with us.

Note: If they break away from the nail then the next time it is through the shoe and the foot.  This tends to slow them down a little.

Shaun

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
    • http://joshchinaadventure.blogspot.com/
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2009, 05:34:50 pm »
whoa, whoa how bout i just stick around i dont think i want a whole in my shoe or my feet.  

Well I dont need a girl who is looking at me as a means to an end.  If i wanted that i can find a blood sucking asian woman in the united states.  Oh Shuan thanks for throwing my name in the ring with Niks friend.  I think seagull was first in line, haha.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

shaun

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 08:05:12 pm »
Josh,

The nail in the shoe was to keep you close to the computer.  You said before you disappeared for a while that you were going to work a lot. And about throwing your name in I didn't see seagulls response when I wrote it so I just laid low on that issue.

Glad you're back.

Shaun

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
« Reply #18 on: October 22, 2009, 01:19:17 am »
Arnold I will but the beers hehe
麥杰德
QQ 859407630

Arnold

« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2009, 01:40:35 am »
Jo-Ma , I would not Mind meeting again in LA . But this time , I will not let you go on ... unless you bring back some Good News :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:
So , we must Drink / Toast to your Success ones more . Haha
Take care Buddy and find yourself a Lady that loves you for who you are not your Money .:@

Offline Josh Markley

• Inmate #cqa1265789
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2009, 03:43:10 pm »
Well I think she really does love me.  I mean we still talk a couple times a week.  She always tells me she is excited about her interview for her tourist visa.  We actually discussed what was going to happen if she recieved her visa, she told me she wants to come and be with me a month.  She wants to live a happy and free life while she is with me.  So I asked her if we were going to try to work out our relationship while she was here.  She has alot of friends in her ear, she has told me they dont think i am able to take care of her.  So i am beginning to think its not her, its her friends.  So I am really at a loss about what is going to happen.  So I have learned a lesson.  When having a contact with a chinese women I cant just talk about how good of a man i am, and how i am an attentive lover or how i want to have a wonderful family.  I have talked about more practical things in life.  I have talked about money, and careers.  I am not allowing these women to know me now.  I have completly closed up.  So If i see you Arnold it is because i have found the girl who opened me up and really wanted to know me.  The girl who shared her heart with me first.  I am willing to spend the time and money for someone i love and KNOW i have a future with.  Not another girl who looks at me as a means to an end.  So we will feiern the new girl.
麥杰德
QQ 859407630