Author Topic: sticky like candy  (Read 10399 times)

Offline Danny

RE: sticky like candy
« Reply #75 on: November 12, 2009, 04:32:08 am »
Quote from: 'chen yan' pid='22513' dateline='1257861174'

Danny, Marry her,Marry her,Marry her....:icon_cheesygrin:

That's really sweet, thank you!

Offline Philip

« Reply #76 on: November 12, 2009, 06:59:15 pm »
Thank you Vince and Johnboy. Mustfocus, that is a very thoughtful idea. I know she sleeps with her mobile next to her, and sometimes doesn't sleep. It is not often we are online together in the week, but I can often wish her good night when I get home from work and say good morning when I go to bed.
Arnold you are a true gentleman. I appreciate your gracious offer. Unfortunately, we have been off the EMFs for a month and we have said goodbye to the agency too. But you have my utmost respect for making such a kind suggestion.
My lady is busy making sacrifices on behalf of our future relationship. She is working for a few more days, then will give up work to look after her two children, including her 12-year-old son, who has been away in boarding school. She will also work on getting custody of her son.
One of the hardest things for her to accept is that my family will accept her, a thirty-five year old divorced woman with children and will accept the children themselves. My parents, my brother, my five sisters, my five nephews and my three nieces will all accept her and her children with open arms. It is hard to convince her just how much our lovely family will be loved by my family.

Arnold

« Reply #77 on: November 13, 2009, 12:21:53 am »
Philip , thanks for your kind words . I alway's mean what I say , so whenever you need help ... where I can help , please ask .
It is very hard for these Women , that been mistreated , put aside ... because of many reasons that don't make any or little sense to most westerner's . We are truely there only way out of this unfortunate Position they find themselves in with chinese Men . Those things , we really must SHOW them .. before they will believe or comprehend that we mean it . It is just super , that your Family is all behind you and it will make it easier for her .. for sure . It will be alright , you just keep doing what you are doing .. by showing your Love to her . The rest will fall into place for all of you .

Offline Philip

« Reply #78 on: November 21, 2009, 01:46:21 pm »
Hi Arnold,
on the day when you get happy, I am experiencing my own happiness from way behind you on the road.
My lady is feeling better. She needed to sort some stuff out regarding work, her children and our impending wedding. Far be it from me to suggest that our happiness can be equated with yours at the moment. We have so far to go. But when love is the most important thing in your life and you have found the love of your life, the happiness is not quantifiable, it is infinite. I am happier than anyone has a right to be.
The answer to my lady's questions are almost always yes. Even when I say no, it usually means yes, I love you. I hope that makes sense.
Anyway, I am happily, busily proving to her that I am deserving of her love. And, as Paul Simon said:

When you're weary, feeling small,
When tears are in your eyes,
I will dry them all.
I'm on your side when times get rough
And friends just can't be found,
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.
Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down.

Yeah, that's it