Author Topic: WARNING  (Read 2108 times)

Offline mpo

WARNING
« on: October 29, 2009, 10:27:58 am »

WARNING: All posts are subject to edit and deletion at the sole discretion of the mods
         If your post is modified or deleted you will not be notified in any way.
         Do not expect any post to remain untouched if the Mod is not in agreement with it.
         Complaints will not be tolerated
         You have been warned, this is the final warning.
         If you do not agree with this, please go post elsewhere.
         Thank you, and have a great day!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 06:27:29 pm by mpo »

feisnik

RE: Fiancee visa for USA
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2009, 11:07:35 am »
Your situation is so complicated that I would talk to a lawyer.

Offline kenny

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2009, 12:07:46 pm »
Mike,

i have started the process of a fiancee visa for the US. The agency recomended a lawyer from beijing and said that a lawer from there would make it eiser for Linda. His name is Roger and speeks very good english. His email is visachina@yahoo.com and he cost 1000. His phone number is 13818338827. I have no complaints yet and i have filed the paper work with home land security allready in california. Hope this helps he is easy to talk too.

Kenny

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2009, 12:10:32 pm »
Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='21329' dateline='1256826478'

Jessica is a citizen of China, and is living and working in Japan, and
I am a citizen of the USA, and I am living and working in Canada.

Mike O.

I recommend you move to Greenland.  HAHAHA

David5o

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2009, 12:17:39 pm »
Mike,

As you know, ....God moves in mysterious ways!!  So ...You never know, this so called complicated bizzar situation your in, may just work in your favour!!! .....And I hope it does for you!!

David.....
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 12:18:28 pm by David5o »

David5o

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2009, 01:29:09 pm »
Hmmmmm.... I've heard of ''Homeland Security'' somewhere else here!! ...hahaha!!

David.....

Offline maxx

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2009, 06:23:32 pm »
Mike like Nik said a lawyer is n your future.I don't know if I would use a Chinese lawyer.Like Kenny suggsted.Just because U.S. immagration laws are changing all the time.And a Chinese lawyer mite not be aware of the changes.

For Jessica she will have to go back to her home town.In China.To get all the residence proof she will need.(police report birth certificate) The good thing about this for Jessica is it will only take her at the most 2 months to gather the information she will need.Don't worry if she is looking like she is dragging her feet.Her paperwork is only valed for six months.And Jessica probably knows that.

Mike I'm thinking that you can use a adrress of a relitive in the states.But that won't help you getting her to Canada with you.So yeah talk to a immagration attorney.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2009, 09:13:22 pm »
My lawyer told me that it would only take an extra month or two if we were married first.  I did not care, I wanted to marry her because i love her and wanted that permanency.  Plus I didnt want to live with her without being married.  That sets a bad example for the daughter, and the children of the family plus I wanted to show her the respect she deserves.  With the final thing being that we do not know how much longer her mother has and wanted her to know that her daughter was being taken care of by a man of his word.  That is one less thing she has to worry about.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

shaun

« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 09:58:56 pm »
Quote from: 'Martin' pid='21337' dateline='1256832632'

Quote from: 'mpo4747' pid='21329' dateline='1256826478'

Jessica is a citizen of China, and is living and working in Japan, and
I am a citizen of the USA, and I am living and working in Canada.

Mike O.

I recommend you move to Greenland.  HAHAHA

Martin,

To keep balance the lawyer must be in Greenland.  They must have children in Australia. :icon_cheesygrin:

Shaun

feisnik

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2009, 10:23:20 am »
She will also need a police report from Japan.