Author Topic: My trip to Guangzhou - reloaded  (Read 26322 times)

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
RE: My trip to Guangzhou - reloaded
« Reply #165 on: November 27, 2009, 01:32:57 pm »
Thanks Rhonald, I'm definitely feeling sunny side up!
I was quite concerned as her parents are from a very rural and traditional background but she loves me and she wont take no for an answer. Her mother may be the matriarch but her daughter wont be messed with either :D
Its real, I will marry this woman no matter how long it takes until the day i can carry her across the threshold (try explaining that to your girl for kicks).
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Arnold

« Reply #166 on: November 27, 2009, 01:53:46 pm »
So Irish , did I miss much ? As I come up for some Air . Are you going now with Ling 1 or Ling 2 ????

Haha , great to have had a chance to read your Post's and I'm so happy for you .. that Sunny has managed to soften her Mom's view about you and Her . Meeting with Chong and his Sunny ... man how I would love to be there too . I don't mean the Dumplings either .
Anyway , it will not be too long till Feb. , so just enough time time to plan out the next step for both of you .
Love has finally come your way ... what a relieve for all of us . :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
« Reply #167 on: November 27, 2009, 02:10:59 pm »
Thank you Arnold, love really has come my way and its so perfect i am so happy.
The two Sunny's meeting will be fun. I hope we can meet up with Ted too and his lovely wife there.
You guys are the reason i haven't given up on my chance of happiness, Arnold I truly value you as a friend and i hope one day we can meet.

Arnold

« Reply #168 on: November 27, 2009, 06:20:51 pm »
Quote from: 'Irishman' pid='24155' dateline='1259349059'

You guys are the reason i haven't given up on my chance of happiness, Arnold I truly value you as a friend and i hope one day we can meet.

Many newbee's are fortunate to have had the help and advice that we offer now here . As Maxx , Myself and a few other's only had the Official Forum for help we were less fortunate in that part of finding ones Lady . I was very Lucky though at one point that my Sister MIN did not let " ME " quit at the time . We all need that kick in the behind ( don't matter from whom it comes ) to keep us going on . That goes of course for many situations in Life .
 It would be an honor to meet you also ... some day . Hey nothing is impossible .. as we proofed that to many doing what we do .
Don't ever let the flame go out in both your Heart's .
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 06:22:17 pm by Arnold »

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #169 on: November 28, 2009, 03:08:38 pm »
You know Irish, I think you are one of the main reasons this site bonded like it did.  For many of us that were here when you had your first trip, saw how supportive the men were here, it gave us a safe haven, if you will, for what we wanted to do. We could be honest about things and not get blasted by some unseen idiot claiming he was Mr. macho.  I know a few tried that but the mods here took care of that crap immediately.  The bonding that came from that experience has carried over into the new guys that come here.  I truly think that was when the "brotherhood" was born.  At least for me it was. And I hope that it will continue even after we are gone.
Anyway, I am so glad that you will have finally found "The One".  It has been tough for you but you had your heart set on what you know you wanted and needed.  And kept at it until you have her. Now nothing should stop you. No matter what it takes.  Congratulations brother.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

ttwjr32

« Reply #170 on: November 28, 2009, 05:22:22 pm »
Irish,
I never had a doubt it wouldnt work out. I new Sunny
would have her mom on your side in no time at all. And
Feb is right around the corner so will we have a big
wedding here in Panyu??? congrats
Ted

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
« Reply #171 on: November 29, 2009, 12:25:12 am »
Thanks Jim, those are kind words, she sure is "The One" for me, finally I've found her.
Ted I'm not sure where the wedding will be, she is originally from Buhei, so I think the wedding will have to be there. I look forward to hooking up with you again when I am back there in February.

ttwjr32

« Reply #172 on: November 29, 2009, 08:25:00 pm »
yes you will have to get married in her hometown as far as getting your red book
  the dinner party can be anywere so i guess it depends on were a majority of her family
  is residing. anyway congrats again to the both of you

Arnold

« Reply #173 on: November 29, 2009, 11:17:58 pm »
Yeah....Irish wedding Bells ! I can hear them all the way to California you know . Just remember the time difference , one does need ones Sleep .:icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: November 29, 2009, 11:18:22 pm by Arnold »

Offline Peter

« Reply #174 on: November 30, 2009, 10:55:31 am »
Well Irish
It is time to change your status to engaged....  :icon_biggrin:
or should it be "nearly married"....
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
« Reply #175 on: November 30, 2009, 12:17:06 pm »
Thanks fellas, cannot wait until February when we decide for sure on the wedding date. Its not if, its when at this stage :)
The only thing we disagree on is who misses the other more!

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #176 on: December 01, 2009, 05:01:55 am »
"When Irish eyes are smiling..."  Ronan so PLEASED for you mate:icon_biggrin:

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #177 on: December 01, 2009, 12:42:36 pm »
Congrats about that very good news, Irish' ;)
It seems that there will be most of the brotherhood, active in China, in February :)
So, nearly married is very good :)
I just can wish you all the best and to wait for that wonderful day to come, as quick as it can :)
- Let's Rock -