Author Topic: Check to see if these agencies are honest! Thanks in advance...  (Read 8967 times)

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
RE: Check to see if these agencies are honest! Thanks in advance...
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2009, 11:45:32 am »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='26352' dateline='1261659017'

Ron,

I wanted to see the ladies just to see if mine is there but with either link all I can see is men.  How do you see the ladies that are available?

Shaun

I am like you - I think the men buy an account inorder to see the ladies. Funny, how money seems to always be involved :-/ . I found my wife through the Chnlove.com site. It was when I went to visit my wife last December that I also went to her agency. They had a giant poster outside their doors with these website addresses listed.

Irish - I did have posted the same wedding pictures from my February trip when we registered our marriage. Maybe I should check here as I might have had them posted from the old Facegroup site. Once this site started, I cancelled my facebook profile.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2009, 11:47:32 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Jadams79

• http://www.myspace.com/norric_mitori
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2009, 02:40:11 pm »
I've met the #1 Nanning agency personally, top class people. Sometimes a couple of letters there has been differences of opinion on translation between the translators, but it was all sorted in the wash. They have a great staff.
Can't fix stupid.

Offline jeffm

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2009, 12:45:24 am »
Quote from: 'Jadams79' pid='26467' dateline='1261856411'

I've met the #1 Nanning agency personally, top class people. Sometimes a couple of letters there has been differences of opinion on translation between the translators, but it was all sorted in the wash. They have a great staff.

That's good to know.  I will be visiting them next month.
Watch what people do not what they say

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2010, 05:25:16 am »
Quote from: 'Brian Mc' pid='21881' dateline='1257295978'

Greetings Peter,

Number 3 on your list the JuYuan Marriage Agency is quite possibly the best agency in all of CHNlove as far as I am concerned.  This is the agency that my Zhen is from and I have met both owners Daniel and Echo personally.  The are a late twenties married couple who truly care more about the ladies than making as much money as they can.  They go well beyond the contract in helping the ladies and also the men who write to them in any way they can.  They have webcam and a really decent group of ladies as translators.  The one Zhen and I used is Una a really great translator who did not pad or fluff our emfs.

This agency as far as I have seen is what the ideal of CHNlove should be.  Helpful very friendly and very caring about the ladies, oh and the fees they charge the ladies are some of the lowest of all the agencies.  Truly good people.

From where I live in Handan they are an easy 10 minute walk and everytime I go I am treated as a friend not a client or customer.  They know that since I am here in Handan there will be no emf revenue from Zhen and I anymore yet they continue to help with all kinds of things that have nothing to do with the purpose of the agency.  They even helped me get internet for my laptop and printing and scanning help for paperwork for my job in Wuhu.

So all in all if your choice of lady leads you to this agency I am positive you will not be disappointed.

Regards,

Zhen and Brian

Dear Brian,

I just called Handan JuYuan Marriage Agency ,their manager already off work, But there is a young lady named Miss Wang talked with me through the phone. Their manner sounds really different from Shenzhen agency which make you feel more sincerely.Shenzhen agency is quite expensive,And their staff think it is not that much according Shenzhen's economy level.
 I have told Miss Wang about this forum, Beucause she is quite interesting that how I know them and I told her ,Maybe this agency staff will visit here soon.
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

ttwjr32

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2010, 10:24:06 am »
is there a location in guangzhou that maybe i could check out??
 i dont go on the other site any more nothing happening in that forum
 anylonger so no need to be there

Offline jeffm

« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2010, 12:42:59 am »
I can tell you right now I'm not getting good vibes from the P608 Nanning OuYuan Marriage Information Consulting Service Co. Ltd.  The translator I'm working with is named Castle.  It is like pulling teeth to get her to reply to my qq inquires.   She also asked me to send her a list of member numbers that she could look up and she will get back with me while I was still in the U.S..  After about a week I sent her a qq to find out the status.  Mind you I sent probably 8 profiles. Can't remember the exact number.  She finally responded and said that two are in conversations now with men and the others have not gotten back or whatever. Can't recall exactly, but they appeared to not be in play as of then.   Then after I arrived I called the office  number and got an out of service recording on one number and the other number had a message "cell powered off" LOL.  Right in the middle of a weekday, and it wasn't lunch.  Another time I did get through and Castle was out of the office until tomorrow. I'm okay with that, as it happens.  Today I call and they yell for Castle and I sit there and wait and wait until finally someone just hangs up the phone LOL.  I call right back and they yell for Castle again, and again I wait and wait.  Finally a guy gets on and is so quiet I can hardly hear him. He said Castle was not in today LOL.  I left him a message and told him to tell her my name and I'm coming to see her.  At this point I'm digging my heels in the sand.  I aint walking away lol.  Then the guy says to me to call after 2pm today.  WTF?  This is the unorganized chaos that is China.  So I told him I would try to do it.  

If I had to rate them today I would give them a BIG POOR rating.  The Yibang agency seems to be a lot more responsive, but the only problem is that they don't have as many women who are what I'm looking for.  I'll keep you updated

ttwjr32

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2010, 02:19:33 am »
looking forward to the update. they dont have a land line in the office?
seems to be all cell phones?

shaun

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2010, 10:11:03 am »
Peter,

I did not read through the whole thread so if someone covers it forgive me.  I was burned on chnlove and I moved over to blossoms.com.  I have a thread on it and how to use it to your advantage.  I met the woman of my dreams there and we have been talking several months on yahoo messenger.  It has been our only form of communication.  Many will disagree with me but there are a few here that have found success just like I have.  I go to see her the first of April.

Shaun

ttwjr32

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2010, 08:02:48 pm »
Shaun,

at least on the other sites you dont have to deal
with dishonest agencies and translators like on chnl
i also found my wife on cll or maybe i should say she
found me on there:icon_cheesygrin: how are things with
you and Peggy? i hope all is well

Offline jeffm

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2010, 07:54:36 pm »
To follow up on my previous post on P608 in Nanning.

I finally was able to talk to my translator.  She gave the usual excuses of being busy, but seemed helpful on the phone.  She said she would come to the office on Sunday if need be to sit down and go through their database.  Sounds good, but we'll see how the follow-thru goes when I get there.  Planning to leave tomorrow to go back to Nanning.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 07:56:20 pm by jeffm »

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2010, 04:39:16 pm »
ok, keep us posted and have a good trip ... I used them a good while back, profile was real, but then more recently with someone else, I have my doubts... hit & miss as with many agencies I guess.
Go deep or don't go