Author Topic: JUST FOR A LAUGH  (Read 278443 times)

Offline JohnB

• the less traveled road has made all the difference
Re: JUST FOR A LAUGH
« Reply #1710 on: May 18, 2018, 11:03:53 am »

One day a man decided to retire. He booked himself on a South Pacific cruise and proceeded
to have the time of his life, that is, until the ship sank. He soon found himself on an island with
no other people, no supplies, nothing, only bananas and coconuts. After about four months, he is
lying on the beach one day when the most gorgeous woman he has ever seen rows up to the shore.

In disbelief, he asks, "Where did you come from? How did you get here?"

She replies, "I rowed over from the other side of the island where I landed when my cruise ship sank."
"Amazing," he notes. "You were really lucky to have a row boat wash up with you."

"Oh, this thing?" explains the woman. " I made the boat out of some raw material I found on the
island. The oars were whittled from gum tree branches. I wove the bottom from palm tree branches,
and the sides and stern came from an Eucalyptus tree."

"But, where did you get the tools?"

"Oh, that was no problem," replied the woman. " On the south side of the island, a very unusual
stratum of alluvial rock is exposed. I found that if I fired it to a certain temperature in my kiln, it melted
into ductile iron and I used that to make tools and used the tools to make the hardware."

The guy is stunned.

"Let's row over to my place," she says "and I'll give you a tour." So, after a short time of rowing, she
soon docks the boat at a small wharf. As the man looks to shore, he nearly falls off the boat. Before him
is a long stone walk leading to a cabin and tree house.

While the woman ties up the rowboat with an expertly woven hemp rope, the man can only stare
ahead, dumb struck. As they walk into the house, she says casually, "It's not much, but I call it home.
Please sit down. Would you like a drink?"

"No! No thank you," the man blurts out, still dazed. "I can't take another drop of coconut juice.""
Oh, it's not coconut juice," winks the woman. "I have a still. How would you like a Tropical Spritz?"

Trying to hide his continued amazement, the man accepts, and they sit down on her couch to talk. After
they exchange their individual survival stories, the woman announces, "I'm going to slip into something
more comfortable. Would you like to take a shower and shave? There's a razor in the bathroom
cabinet upstairs."

No longer questioning anything, the man goes upstairs into the bathroom. There, in the cabinet is a
razor made from a piece of tortoise bone. Two shells honed to a hollow ground edge are fastened on
to its end inside a swivel mechanism.

"This woman is amazing," he muses. "What's next?"

When he returns, she greets him wearing nothing but some small flowers on tiny vines, each
strategically positioned, she smelled faintly of gardenias. She then beckons for him to sit down next to her.

"Tell me," she begins suggestively, slithering closer to him, "We've both been out here for many months.
You must have been lonely. When was the last time you played around?”
She stares into his eyes.

He can't believe what he's hearing. "You mean..." he swallows excitedly as tears start to form in
his eyes, "You've built a Golf Course too?"

Offline JohnB

« Reply #1711 on: May 18, 2018, 11:10:33 am »

« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 11:12:56 am by JohnB »

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #1712 on: May 20, 2018, 01:52:22 pm »

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #1713 on: May 20, 2018, 01:55:29 pm »

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #1714 on: May 23, 2018, 12:26:36 pm »

A ship engine failed and no one could fix it.
 Then they brought in a chap with 40 yrs. on the job.
  He inspected the engine very carefully, top to bottom.
 After looking things over, the guy reached into his bag and pulled out a small hammer.
 He gently tapped something. Instantly, the engine lurched into life.
 The engine was fixed!
 7 Days later the owners got his bill for 10k.
 'What?!' the owners said
 'You hardly did anything.
 Send us an itemized bill.
 ” the reply simply said Tapping with a hammer. $2
 Knowing where to tap?
 $9,998
 Don't Ever Underestimate Experience.

Offline JohnB

« Reply #1715 on: June 12, 2018, 10:57:11 pm »

A couple went to the hospital to have their baby delivered. Upon their arrival the doctor
said that the hospital was testing an amazing new high-tech machine that would transfer
a portion of the mother's labor pain to the baby's father.

He asked if they were interested. Both said they were very much in favor of it.

The doctor set the pain transfer to 10% for starters, explaining that even 10% was probably
more pain than the father had ever experienced before.

But as the labor progressed, the husband felt fine and asked the doctor to go ahead and kick
it up a notch.

The doctor then adjusted the machine to 20% pain transfer.
The husband was still feeling fine.

The doctor then checked the husband's blood pressure and was amazed at how well he
was doing.

At this point they decided to try for 50%. The husband continued to feel quite well.

Since the pain transfer was obviously helping the wife considerably the husband
encouraged the doctor to transfer ALL the pain to him.

The wife subsequently delivered a healthy baby with virtually no pain and the husband
continued to experience no pain. She and her husband were ecstatic.

When they got home they found the mailman dead on the porch.

Offline JohnB

« Reply #1716 on: June 12, 2018, 11:11:47 pm »

Two old Jewish men, Sid and Abe, are sitting in a Mexican restaurant one day.

Sid asks Abe, "Do you know if any people of our ancestry were ever born and
raised in Mexico ?"

Abe replies,"I don't know, let's ask our waiter."

When the waiter arrives, Abe asks, "Are there any Mexican Jews?"

The waiter says, "I don't know señor, I ask the cooks."

He returns from the kitchen after a few minutes and says,
"No señor, the cook say no Mexican Jews."

Abe isn't satisfied and asks, "Are you absolutely sure?"

The waiter, realizing he is dealing with "Gringos" replies,

"I check once again, señor," and goes back into the kitchen.

While the waiter is away, Sid says, "I find it hard to believe that there are no
Jews in Mexico . Our people are scattered everywhere."

The waiter returns and says, "Señor, the head cook Manuel, he say there is no
Mexican Jews."

"Are you certain?" Abe asks again. "I just can't believe there are no Mexican Jews!"

"Señor, I ask EVERYONE," replies the exasperated waiter.
"All we have is Orange Jews, Grape Jews, Prune Jews, Tomato Jews and Apple Jews,
but no Mexican Jews"

Offline Gus

« Reply #1717 on: June 13, 2018, 03:00:43 pm »
 ;D

Offline JohnB

« Reply #1718 on: June 15, 2018, 02:14:07 pm »

A man was sitting on the edge of the bed, observing his wife, looking at herself in
the mirror. Since her birthday was not far off he asked what she'd like to have for
her Birthday.

"I'd like to be six again", she replied, still looking in the mirror.

On the morning of her Birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Lucky
Charms, and then took her to Six Flags theme park. What a day!
He put her on every ride in the park; the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming
Monster Roller Coaster, everything there was. Five hours later they staggered out of
the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down.

He then took her to a McDonald's where he ordered her a Happy Meal with extra
fries and a chocolate shake.

Then it was off to a movie, popcorn, a soda pop, and her favorite candy, M&M's.
What a fabulous adventure! Finally she wobbled home with her husband and
collapsed into bed exhausted. He leaned over his wife with a big smile and lovingly
asked, "Well Dear, what was it like being six again??"

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. "I meant my dress
size, you dumb ass!"

The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he is gonna get it wrong. 

Offline JohnB

« Reply #1719 on: June 15, 2018, 02:25:58 pm »

I WILL GO DOWN ON YOU AND MAKE YOU EXTREMELY HAPPY.

BUT ONLY LONG ENOUGH TO MAKE YOU THINK IT IS GOING TO GET BETTER.

THEN I WILL COME BACK UP AND F--K YOU LIKE NO OTHER!!

SINCERELY YOURS,

GAS PRICES

Offline JohnB

« Reply #1720 on: June 15, 2018, 02:46:46 pm »

Subject: New Stud Rooster

A farmer went out one day and bought a brand new stud rooster for his chicken coop.
The new rooster struts over to the old rooster and says, "OK old fart, time for you to retire."

The old rooster replies, "Come on, surely you cannot handle ALL of these chickens. Look what it
has done to me. Can't you just let me have the two old hens over in the corner?"
The young rooster
says, "Beat it: You are washed up and I am taking over.." The old rooster says, "I tell you what,
young stud. I will race you around the farmhouse. Whoever wins gets the exclusive domain over
the entire chicken coop.
" The young rooster laughs. "You know you don't stand a chance, old man.
So, just to be fair, I will give you a head start."

The old rooster takes off running. About 15 seconds later the young rooster takes off running after him.
They round the front porch of the farmhouse and the young rooster has closed the gap.

He is only about 5 feet behind the old rooster and gaining fast.

The farmer, meanwhile, is sitting in his usual spot on the front porch when he sees the roosters running
by. He grabs his shotgun and - BOOM - he blows the young rooster to bits. The farmer sadly shakes his
head and says, "Darn.....third queer rooster I bought this month."

Moral of this story? ...

.......age, skill, and treachery will
always overcome youth and arrogance!

« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 04:54:00 pm by JohnB »

Offline JohnB

« Reply #1721 on: June 15, 2018, 02:51:13 pm »

Claude & Maude

They met at the singles club meeting and discovered over time that they enjoyed
each other's company. After several weeks of meeting for coffee, Claude asked Maude
out for dinner and, much to his delight, she accepted. They had a lovely evening. They
dined at the most romantic restaurant in town.

Despite his age, they ended up at his place for an after-dinner drink. Things continued
along a natural course and age being non-inhibitor, Maude soon joined Claude for a most
enjoyable roll in the hay.

As they were basking in the glow of the magic moments they'd shared, each was lost for
a time in their own thoughts �

Claude was thinking: "If I'd known she was a virgin, I'd have been gentler."

Maude was thinking: "If I'd known he could still do it, I'd have taken off my pantyhose."

Offline Gus

« Reply #1722 on: June 19, 2018, 03:17:13 pm »
 ;D

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #1723 on: June 22, 2018, 11:21:07 pm »

Dear Diary,
Just moved to Georgia ! Now this is a state that knows how to live!! Beautiful sunny days and warm balmy evenings. It is beautiful. I've finally found my home. I love it here.

June 14th:
Really heating up. Got to 100 today. Not a problem. Live in an air-conditioned home, drive an air-conditioned car. What a pleasure to see the sun everyday like this. I'm turning into a sun worshipper.

June 30th:
Had the backyard landscaped with southern plants today. Lots of cactus and rocks. What a breeze to maintain. No more mowing the lawn for me. Another scorcher today, but I love it here.

July 10th:
The temperature hasn't been below 100 all week. How do people get used to this kind of heat? At least, it's kind of windy though. But getting used to the heat is taking longer than I expected.

July 15th:
Fell asleep by the community pool. Got 3rd degree burns over 60% of my body. Missed 3 days of work. What a dumb thing to do. I learned my lesson though. Got to respect the ol' sun in a climate like this.

July 20th:
I missed Lomita (my cat) sneaking into the car when I left this morning. By the time I got to the hot car at noon, Lomita had died and swollen up to the size of a shopping bag, then popped like a water balloon. The car now smells like Kibbles and Sh*ts. I learned my lesson though. No more pets in this heat. Good ol' Mr. Sun strikes again.

July 25th:
The wind sucks. It feels like a giant freaking blow dryer!! And it's hot as hell. The home air-conditioner is on the fritz and the AC repairman charged $200 just to drive by and tell me he needed to order parts.

July 30th:
Been sleeping outside on the patio for 3 nights now, $225,000 house and I can't even go inside. Lomita is the lucky one. Why did I ever come here?

Aug. 4th:
Its 115 degrees. Finally got the air-conditioner fixed today. It cost $500 and gets the temperature down to 85. I hate this stupid state.

Aug. 8th:
If another wise ass cracks, 'Hot enough for you today?' I'm going to strangle him. Damn heat. By the time I get to work, the radiator is boiling over, my clothes are soaking wet, and I smell like baked cat!!

Aug. 9th:
Tried to run some errands after work. Wore shorts, and when I sat on the seats in the car, I thought my ass was on fire. My skin melted to the seat. I lost 2 layers of
flesh and all the hair on the back of my legs and ass . . . Now my car smells like burnt hair, fried ass, and baked cat.

Aug 10th:
The weather report might as well be a damn recording. Hot and sunny. Hot and sunny. Hot and sunny. It's been too hot to do sh*t for 2 damn months and the weatherman says it might really warm up next week. Doesn't it ever rain in this damn state? Water rationing will be next, so my $1700 worth of cactus will just dry up and blow over. Even the cactus can't live in this damn heat.

Aug. 14th:
Welcome to HELL! Temperature got to 115 today. Cactus are dead. Forgot to crack the window and blew the damn windshield out of the car. The installer came to fix it and guess what he asked me??? "Hot enough for you today?" My sister had to spend $1,500 to bail me out of jail. Freaking Georgia. What kind of a sick demented people would want to live here?? Will write later to let you know how the trial goes.

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
« Reply #1724 on: July 01, 2018, 06:20:24 am »

At the National Art Gallery in Dublin, a husband and wife were staring at a portrait that had them completely confused. The painting depicted three black men totally naked, sitting on a bench.

Two of the figures had black penises, but the one in the middle had a pink penis. The curator of the gallery realized that they were having trouble interpreting the painting and offered his personal assessment.

He went on for over half an hour explaining how it depicted the sexual emasculation of African Americans in a predominately white patriarchal society . "In fact", he pointed out, "some serious critics believe that the pink penis also reflects the cultural and sociological oppression experienced by gay men in contemporary society".

After the curator left, an Irishman approached the couple and said, "Would you like to know what the painting is really about?"

"Now why would you claim to be more of an expert than the curator of the gallery", asked the couple?

"Because I am the artist, who painted the picture", he replied, "In fact, there are no African Americans depicted at all.

They're just three Irish coal miners. The guy in the middle went home for lunch"