General Discussion and Useful Links > The Campfire

JUST FOR A LAUGH

<< < (2/355) > >>

Josh Markley:
LMFAO!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Martin:
I knew there was a reason we had this joke section...I forgot about the one at FB that Vince took ownership of.  hahaha

Paul Todd:
'iya guy's as a scouser ay thouht yous might enjoy this. thuz is also an Irish,Scotish and cockney translata tew !

So If You Have  Barney Rubble  with the  Twist n twirl China Plate. Rabbit and Pork about it and  Orange Peel pearly gate..

http://www.whoohoo.co.uk/main.asp

One thought this might be of assistance in helping us understand one an uhthah bettah. whoh said mandaaarin was difficult Jolly good show old bean!Absolutely top hole - I have to say.

Ed W:
This isnt a joke but it was pretty funny when it happend.

So I had to go downtown and get my affidavit of single status certified by the secretary of state this morning. While coming back I thought i'd stop at Macy's and see about getting a rolling garment bag for my suit. The sale lady was this cute young thing, maybe early 20's i suppose. She's got a nice personality and we're talking about everything under the sun including the bag and while she was showing me this one, she used an example about buying a larger bag so her and her boyfriend, not that she has one, but if she did it would serve them both. So when she says this, a lady who's maybe 10ft behind her raises her head and looks me dead in the face with this shit eaten grin and I almost broke out laughing. It must have sounded like a pickup line or something but I almost couldnt resist laughing.

anyway. not sure how funny this is to everyone but it was pretty damn funny at the time.

don:
Im still waiting for a profile of a woman that knows how to catch bate, with a photo of her sitting in a new bass boat, with a 12 pack of beer on  the bow  :lol: . Gee, I wonder if they have a visa for the bass boat....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version