Author Topic: When is the right time to get off EMFs?  (Read 5305 times)

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • My favourite photo
RE: When is the right time to get off EMFs?
« Reply #30 on: November 16, 2009, 05:10:57 pm »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='23055' dateline='1258405193'

Pittsburgh? Pittsburgh? you can't view the US based on that place. Every State has one bad city and for PA That's the one place.

Vince...according to the "high powers" at Alcoa when I visited them, Pittsburgh was the showpiece of the American way......of course I believed them......they were my Bosses !!!!...could they be wrong :):):)

David

Lets add a little bit more to this theme...and see if she floats !!

Johnboy took a thought of mine and expanded it to make much more sense..(you always do this Johnboy !!!).

The "Adam and Eve" experience should tell us a lot more about this issues of "does she love me " !!!

Men can fall in love (and/or lust) at the drop of a hat (or a pair of black lace panties......or a glimpse of half a boob !!!)....Women , on the other hand, are a lot more discriminating and discerning...they've got nine months to reflect on 10 minutes (sic !!) of pleasure. So when they decide that the genetic genie is calling, any man would easily get to know this !!

With due respect to some Bros who wont like my thoughts, most Men get very confused between love and lust. As I have said in a previous post...you cant fall in love at long range...you gotta check the pheromones !!!...up close and personal.

Basically, when you meet her, if she ticks any one of your boxes, the testosterone kicks in and you are completely in lust.......

Over time, this can mature into love....but it will be at her pace...she will give the signals and if you can get past the drooling stage, you should recognise them...but sometimes due to culture/personality etc, they are very subtle...but Guys...you need to know what they are and understand what she expects of you..

In the good old days, you would belt her with your club and drag her off to your cave..if you could first dispose of the other Neanderthals who were seeking somewhere to put their genes for the next generation. So you see, already she has begun the selection process..and we fell into the trap !!!....she is telling you...."You kill all the other weaklings and you can get me (haha)"

How many poor sods got their brains bashed out trying to comply with this testosterone driven message...fuelled by the guile of the "innocent bystander"...her !!

Now of course, it aint like that any more...or is it ??????

She puts her photo...as sexy (attractive/appealing) as possible on a website......many guys respond and enter the "competition"...and spend money with CHNLove :):)

At some point (maybe) she gets to "kill off" the competition and is left with one victorious Man. This victorious man most likely will be the one who can go the distance with his wallet and EMF';s instead of his club !!

Or the Man who shows the most compelling reason why she should consider him as the "provider of the future genetic copies."

You might laugh at all this, but the Behavioural Psyches have really stressed that the game has not changed in millenia, but the process has.

Food for thought...and thanks Johnboy for the "trigger "

DavidE
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 05:31:19 pm by David E »

shaun

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2009, 05:41:27 pm »
Quote from: 'David E' pid='23069' dateline='1258409457'

Pittsburgh? Pittsburgh? you can't view the US based on that place. Every State has one bad city and for PA That's the one place.

Vince...according to the "high powers" at Alcoa when I visited them, Pittsburgh was the showpiece of the American way......of course I believed them......they were my Bosses !!!!...could they be wrong :):):)

David

Lets add a little bit more to this theme...and see if she floats !!

Johnboy took a thought of mine and expanded it to make much more sense..(you always do this Johnboy !!!).

The "Adam and Eve" experience should tell us a lot more about this issues of "does she love me " !!!

Men can fall in love (and/or lust) at the drop of a hat (or a pair of black lace panties......or a glimpse of half a boob !!!)....Women , on the other hand, are a lot more discriminating and discerning...they've got nine months to reflect on 10 minutes (sic !!) of pleasure. So when they decide that the genetic genie is calling, any man would easily get to know this !!

With due respect to some Bros who wont like my thoughts, most Men get very confused between love and lust. As I have said in a previous post...you cant fall in love at long range...you gotta check the pheromones !!!...up close and personal.

Basically, when you meet her, if she ticks any one of your boxes, the testosterone kicks in and you are completely in lust.......

Over time, this can mature into love....but it will be at her pace...she will give the signals and if you can get past the drooling stage, you should recognise them...but sometimes due to culture/personality etc, they are very subtle...but Guys...you need to know what they are and understand what she expects of you..

In the good old days, you would belt her with your club and drag her off to your cave..if you could first dispose of the other Neanderthals who were seeking somewhere to put their genes for the next generation. So you see, already she has begun the selection process..and we fell into the trap !!!....she is telling you...."You kill all the other weaklings and you can get me (haha)"

How many poor sods got their brains bashed out trying to comply with this testosterone driven message...fuelled by the guile of the "innocent bystander"...her !!

Now of course, it aint like that any more...or is it ??????

She puts her photo...as sexy (attractive/appealing) as possible on a website......many guys respond and enter the "competition"...and spend money with CHNLove :):)

At some point (maybe) she gets to "kill off" the competition and is left with one victorious Man. This victorious man most likely will be the one who can go the distance with his wallet and EMF';s instead of his club !!

Or the Man who shows the most compelling reason why she should consider him as the "provider of the future genetic copies."

You might laugh at all this, but the Behavioural Psyches have really stressed that the game has not changed in millenia, but the process has.

Food for thought...and thanks Johnboy for the "trigger "

DavidE

David I think Pittsburg would rank along the same idea as Fosters being Australia's #1 beer. :icon_cheesygrin:

Of course being Alcoa I can imagine they think it is Americana.

Shaun

ttwjr32

« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2009, 07:10:50 pm »
ok this is my 100 post and i guess talking about pittsburgh since i am from there would
 be appropriate. i am from pittsburgh and since they closed the steel mills the city has
 gotten a lot better from what ive seen when i visit. when i was growing up there it was
 not exactly the best place with the mills going all the time. actually i was from west mifflin
 which is about 25 miles from downtown. so lets be nice here  hahahahahahah

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #33 on: November 16, 2009, 07:17:57 pm »
Quote from: 'ttwjr32' pid='23091' dateline='1258416650'

actually i was from west mifflin
 which is about 25 miles from downtown. so lets be nice here  hahahahahahah

Hehe does that mean you get miffed easily then Ted...LOL:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::blush:

Offline Manuel

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2009, 07:23:28 pm »
Hi to everybody; after some weeks away for business and personal reasons I'm enjoying your posts again

markymark, as a newbie, IMHO you should wait until being in China and go for face-to-face meetings

Shaun, i totally agree with you. It can be told louder but not better. I don't trust Chnlove/Agencies anymore, I feel using EMF's is wasting time and money. I wonder if at any time I've talked to a real lady or just with translators. My last experience:

• A lady who declined direct communication despite she claims in her profile "I can speak fluently English so I had no difficulties in communications with English speaking people"
  • One day she sent a passionate and ardent letter and the next one was impersonal and cold like if they were written by two different persons. Apart from some contradictions in her letters that kept me wondering whom I was talking to

I sent my last EMF on September 15 and I have no reasons to use the 3 I still have in my account or refresh my profile again, the last time was on May 1st. I hope I'll be able soon to do a short visit, and in the next year move for at least 6-12 months thanks to the invaluable advice of Willy and other guys living there

Manuel
TRADUTTORE, TRADITORE

shaun

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2009, 08:14:55 pm »
Manuel,

We missed you.  Glad you are back.

Ted,

Being from Pittsburgh explains a lot about you. :icon_cheesygrin:

No really just kidding. Everybody has to have a mother and they have to be from somewhere. Pitt is just as good a place as any.

Blessings,

Shaun

Offline markymark

« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2009, 08:22:00 pm »
Quote from: 'Manuel' pid='23093' dateline='1258417408'
Hi to everybody; after some weeks away for business and personal reasons I'm enjoying your posts again

markymark, as a newbie, IMHO you should wait until being in China and go for face-to-face meetings

Shaun, i totally agree with you. It can be told louder but not better. I don't trust Chnlove/Agencies anymore, I feel using EMF's is wasting time and money. I wonder if at any time I've talked to a real lady or just with translators. My last experience:

• A lady who declined direct communication despite she claims in her profile "I can speak fluently English so I had no difficulties in communications with English speaking people"
  • One day she sent a passionate and ardent letter and the next one was impersonal and cold like if they were written by two different persons. Apart from some contradictions in her letters that kept me wondering whom I was talking to

I sent my last EMF on September 15 and I have no reasons to use the 3 I still have in my account or refresh my profile again, the last time was on May 1st. I hope I'll be able soon to do a short visit, and in the next year move for at least 6-12 months thanks to the invaluable advice of Willy and other guys living there

Manuel

Thanks Manuel, that is what I intend to do very soon and it will be nice to have a Christmas in China with snow on Christmas day for once. Face to face meetings will be far better. By the way glad to see you are back, welcome.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2009, 08:23:55 pm by markymark »
"You'll like this, not a lot" Paul Daniels

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2009, 10:26:08 pm »

But it probably improved a great deal when a certain gentleman left the city.LOL:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Arnold

« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2009, 10:44:16 pm »
Hi Manual ,
glad to see you back among us . Since we are in Europe in thought ... where is your Neighbor " SLY " ???
Did he also get of EMF's and our Forum too ??? Or is he hidding in China ... down south somewhere and never went back to France ?

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2009, 04:19:47 am »
Quote from: 'Johnboy' pid='22984' dateline='1258374959'

Thank you Chen Yan!

I was about to add my voice to DavidE's request for your opinion about this matter, but you have preempted that with your reply in words of absolute wisdom and clarity.  And what better person can they have come from than a young, beautiful, obviously intelligent and sensitive, Chinese woman?  Please forgive me if I embarrass you, but the sincerity and sensitivity of the words in your posts leap from the pages - and you also have a very gentle sense of humour: "Marry her Danny, marry her, marry her, marry her!"  I thought that was so lovely (and also what Danny wanted to hear!).  Just what this Forum needs; a woman's vision, thoughts and intuition.  Your contribution is already proving to be invaluable and, I believe, will become even more invaluable as time goes on.  I remember when you first posted here you were worried that members would laugh at your English; I did warn you then - and here we are, seeking your advice!:icon_biggrin:  I think the mods should put a few points on your reputation.......  Thank you again Chen Yan.

Ooh, Such a long paragraph to praise me make me feel extremely flattered. But I really inspired by your encourage ! Thank you Johnboy! When I noticed I got two reputation today,I just made a triumphant gesture on the chair in the office ,because it makes so happy.The feeling like I went back to school and the teacher praise me"well done". Thank you Andy and abigbutt !
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 04:24:52 am by chen yan »
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2009, 05:17:49 am »
Chen Yan, I read many of your posts, I'll help :)
Go deep or don't go

Offline Johnboy

• Johnboy
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2009, 08:53:33 pm »
Quote from: 'chen yan' pid='23137' dateline='1258449587'

Quote from: 'Johnboy' pid='22984' dateline='1258374959'

Thank you Chen Yan!

I was about to add my voice to DavidE's request for your opinion about this matter, but you have preempted that with your reply in words of absolute wisdom and clarity.  And what better person can they have come from than a young, beautiful, obviously intelligent and sensitive, Chinese woman?  Please forgive me if I embarrass you, but the sincerity and sensitivity of the words in your posts leap from the pages - and you also have a very gentle sense of humour: "Marry her Danny, marry her, marry her, marry her!"  I thought that was so lovely (and also what Danny wanted to hear!).  Just what this Forum needs; a woman's vision, thoughts and intuition.  Your contribution is already proving to be invaluable and, I believe, will become even more invaluable as time goes on.  I remember when you first posted here you were worried that members would laugh at your English; I did warn you then - and here we are, seeking your advice!:icon_biggrin:  I think the mods should put a few points on your reputation.......  Thank you again Chen Yan.

Ooh, Such a long paragraph to praise me make me feel extremely flattered. But I really inspired by your encourage ! Thank you Johnboy! When I noticed I got two reputation today,I just made a triumphant gesture on the chair in the office ,because it makes so happy.The feeling like I went back to school and the teacher praise me"well done". Thank you Andy and abigbutt !

Not nearly long enough Chen Yan, and it is praise you have well-earned and that comes not only from me.  Moreover, inspiration begets inspiration. You are inspired by our encouragement; we are inspired by the wise and valuable contribution you invest with us.  I wish we could have been present, when you made your triumphant gesture on your office chair, to chorus that iconic American expression: "way to go Chen Yan! Way to go!!!" Hahaha:icon_wink:
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to say nothing.  (Edmund Burke)