Author Topic: I miss her. How do you deal with it?  (Read 5050 times)

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
RE: I miss her. How do you deal with it?
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2009, 02:18:16 pm »
Quote from: 'abigbutt' pid='23193' dateline='1258484754'

Zhong and I did much tearing, hours before I was leaving! We did not want to seperate! We held on to each other, for a long period...many, many tears!!! If this isn't true love, what is?

When we arrived at the airport, that evening, things became real tough...parting ways! , I kept looking back...her eyes were glued to me! I checked my luggage through and ask, if I could go back and pointed to my wife. That man smiled and nodded yes! So, I went back for one more kiss and hug...then we parted ways...damn that was difficult!:heart:

Shit i'm tearing up reading that !!

It is love when that happens. Sunny texted me today to let me know it was 2.2 hours until we met and she missed me, oh crap, enough of this shit.

Its tough, and its man up time for our girls even if we fail miserably at the airport.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline heckerd

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2009, 04:41:29 pm »
I just concentrate on work and not think of it. We miss each other a lot and my wife wasn't sure a long distance relationship will work when we first meet. 28 days to go before my wife arrives in Canada. I wanted to go to back to China to pick her up but she told me to stay put and save the money for something else.

Arnold

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2009, 05:12:35 pm »
Ah .. what the Heck , I think I 'm going to be teary eyed on Saturday . But all happy tears this time . Might look the same to other's , but they can't see how my Heart is going to feel so different .

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2009, 08:04:11 pm »
I think I posted this somewhere else.  I told Nina on the trip to the ferry that if we stop talking I'm going to start feeling sad.  She said "Do not allow the sadness".  She smiled and kept a brave and strong front.  We hugged and parted without crying.  It was sad, but it was also a very happy parting, knowing that we would be back together again.  I just wish it was sooner.  

We're all going to be teary eyed for you Arnold.  Will you have someone there to take pictures of you two?
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2009, 04:54:16 pm »
Arnold, i know you have waited your time and have earned this Saturday.  I just envy the hell out of you brother.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.