Author Topic: Importance of education of Chinese ladies  (Read 5539 times)

shaun

RE: Importance of education of Chinese ladies
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2009, 05:52:08 pm »
Well after this revelation I will have to rethink things. Education does not scare me. This is why there are so many educated women on these sites.  Look out Doctors here I come. :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Offline maxx

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2009, 07:17:27 pm »
Does over thinking this mean anything to you guys.As far as me and my wife go.She has 3 times the education I have.Iv'e never even thought about it.

shaun

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2009, 07:53:32 pm »
OK Mr. nice guy over thinking is a good hobby. :icon_cheesygrin:

Offline maxx

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2009, 09:08:24 pm »
I'm just saying you guys have way to much time on your hands.If your worried about something like this.:icon_cheesygrin:

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2009, 02:50:36 am »
Quote from: 'zook144' pid='23185' dateline='1258480017'

Quote from: 'chen yan' pid='23183' dateline='1258478403'

There is an old Chinese saying: a woman without talent is virtuous . Of course it is popular in old days.
But nowdays most Chinese man still wonn't choose women have too high diploma. Because most of Chinese men donn't have so high diploma. Normally,They prefer a lady has lower education background than him.
The real situation is if the lady has a doctor diploma, she must more hard to find husband than a lady who only graduate from high school. If you decide to get a doctor diploma, Your old generation family members must threaten you that bachelor degree is enough for girls, or it scare away the men who is intersting in you.

Chen, I want to welcome you to the forum. I know you have been here for a few weeks, I have read your posts. It is good to have your perspective and insight on our different questions and experiences.

That said, and back to the subject of education. What about someone like me, with only some college but several vocational schools (i had a hard time figuring out what I wanted to do when I grew up..ha) talking to say a lady such as a doctor or high up in managment. I tend to stay away from contacting this ladies as I figure they might not be happy with someone with lesser education than they have. Am I right or wrong here?
Don

Hello Don,

I donn't think lower education has much influence.As long as there is not big gap that you cann't communicate. People all look for an average standard mate,Because there is not perfect mate.It depends on what the women emphasize. Even if someone think lower education is a deficiency they will try to find  whether your have other virtue to make up for it to balance their average standard. This is just my thought.

Chen Yan
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 02:52:55 am by chen yan »
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

David5o

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2009, 07:47:14 am »
I have to go with Maxx and Chen on this one. Even though i do have a higher formal education my late wife had no formal higher education, just the standard school years so to speak. What she did have was ''Personality'' bags and bags of it, and she could more than hold her own, no-matter who she was in conversation with....

So if the Lady has her own personality, but not a higher education, ....who cares if your both happy with each other. One things for sure, the Chinese ladies are not stupid or niaeve, ...far from it and can probably teach you a few things about life in the real world. They are also incredibly adaptable believe me, Lucy never ceases to amaze me, in how she goes about things and integrating herself into the Cyprus way of life here....

David......