Author Topic: Danish guy with Hunan girl - I have a question  (Read 7924 times)

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
RE: Danish guy with Hunan girl - I have a question
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2010, 11:50:21 am »
It seems that many of us have married a Hunan girl.  My wife is from near Chenzhou...several members here have been married in Changsha.

David5o

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2010, 11:55:38 am »
Henrik,

Welcome to the Forum....

Henrik, i really wouldn't worry too much, you are in a unique position where you can decide to live in Denmark or China, for what ever period of time you choose. So as you say, try Denmark for 6 months and if all goes well all is fine, if not, shorten the period until you find the right compromise....

Besides, if she is not ''strong and Independent'' while in Denmark, it'll give you a chance to wear the trousers for a change!!!  ...hahaha!!!!  See, you'll find there's always some good, in all of life's little  situations...lol!!

David......
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 11:56:53 am by David5o »

Offline Henrik

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2010, 12:02:13 pm »
Quote from: 'Martin' pid='38628' dateline='1273765821'

It seems that many of us have married a Hunan girl.

As far as I know, it is also the province with the highest population, but I have not looked it up. I'm in Denmark now because I'm going to a trade show in Germany. Looking forward to go back to my Hunan girl :fi_lone_ranger:

David, you are right. In some ways I am privileged - I have to live with it haha :icon_cheesygrin:

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2010, 12:31:28 pm »
:blush:....oooopppsssss. Sorry Henrik....:blush:

Offline Hajo

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2010, 01:34:49 pm »
Hi Henrik,

Welcome to the forum. As some of the others pointed out, I am living in Denmark with my Chinese wife and her/our son. I am german and have been living Denmark for almost 22 years. I took JinYong with me to Denmark in August last year. To make a long story short, JinYong started på Viborg Sprogcenter (language school) two weeks ago. She met 4 other Chinese women there. On saturday we will have the first get together where I will meet the ladies and there husbands.

My wife has told me several times that she is happy here in Denmark. And I could understand that the other ladies like Denmark too.

If you want to know more, send me a private message and I can tell you more.

/hajo
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Offline Henrik

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2010, 09:22:38 pm »
Hi Hajo,

I will get back to you next week, thank you very much. These days I'm busy in Nürnberg/Germany :-)

De venligste hilsner,
Henrik

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
Re: Danish guy with Hunan girl - I have a question
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2010, 05:00:26 am »
Hello Henrik, After reading your post, I have to say your wife choose the right person. Because she found a man who cares her feeling. I think if she knows what you done for her ,she must be very happy.
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

Offline Okie_Rob

• ???
Re: Danish guy with Hunan girl - I have a question
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2010, 11:47:31 pm »
Welcome Henrick.... to our forum ... lots of information and advice here ... just brothers helping brothers... and a few sisters here lately.

Martin, you are so correct ... something about these Hunan women/gals ... my  Jinxiang is from Yueyang, Hunan P.R China
"USA, Wise Up!"  "美国,明智了! " "China has" " 中国有"