Author Topic: General Thread For This and That!!....  (Read 135599 times)

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
Re: General Thread For This and That!!....
« Reply #780 on: October 31, 2011, 01:17:45 am »
Sorry Vince

Your "statistical/physical solution has no weight in the overall game. It is a zero-sum outcome that would be treated as an abberation (strictly speaking...an "outlier") in any subsequent statistical report.

If, however, you were able to take a baseball bat and hammer EVERY Public Servant, then the outcome would have major statistical validity. But I doubt even you have the time/skill/inclination to do such a noble thing for the rest of the Human race.

Similary Shaun, the application of "BS" into the output model has exactly the same result as "SNAFU"...........an excercise in futility.

I will now go back to hibernation and wait (at long last ) for my LaoPo's return from China tomorrow afternoon.

Could you tell I was going stir crazy the last 2 weeks without her.....???????... :D :D :D
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 04:43:57 am by David E »

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #781 on: October 31, 2011, 02:50:53 am »
I say Ming get home soon! Please Please Please!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline shaun

« Reply #782 on: October 31, 2011, 04:54:25 am »
Oh...  That explains everything David.  I get that way and I ain't even married yet.

Offline shaun

« Reply #783 on: October 31, 2011, 09:14:04 am »
Gerry,

If those out houses are full the car behind will resemble a mushroom in 90 days.

So I am guessing that the mushroom care will go shroom shroom.  ;D

And before Rhon gets here, the driver will yell mush mush just before the car goes shroom, shroom.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 09:17:07 am by shaun »

• Board Moderator
« Reply #784 on: November 01, 2011, 08:24:09 am »
This morning I watched the extra time of a NFA match.  Kansa City and some other Padded Up bunch. Can someone tell me why there is football in the title. I saw one kick to start the 15 minutes of extra time and another that ended it at about 13 minutes.   Two kicks and THAT is called FOOTBALL!  Or does all that padding and helmets  hinder the kicking?

Why all the padding? Why no kicking? 

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

Offline shaun

« Reply #785 on: November 01, 2011, 12:35:31 pm »
Come on Willy, just because the Keep Up Appearances marathon was delayed for an American Football game is no reason to run it down.  The reason it is called football is because there was already a sport here called soccer.  Maybe you heard of that game.  It's kind of boring anyway.  It is a game where men, if you want to call them that, are frolicking around on a field kicking a round ball trying to get it into a very large net.  ;D

I know I should have tried harder but I couldn't resist.

Vince, and we wonder why new news media can't be trusted.  I also find it interesting that of all the people they would used a white man from northern Georgia.  There is an image of white people from north Georgia.  It isn't accurate but it is there.  As late as the 1990's there was a saying, "If your black you had better not be in Canton, Georgia after dark."

There is a Hispanic Representative from Texas that is a cosponsor of this bill too but there isn't any mention of it.  I think there is more than one agenda here with this report.

Offline shaun

« Reply #786 on: November 01, 2011, 01:27:00 pm »
Vince legally it has to be a tourist visa.  If they can pony up $30,000.00 then I'm sure they have enough property to get a visa.  The only other things that can possibly exist in my mind is illegal.  Bribery.

Why?  Guaranteed entry.  At least that is the way it used to be.  Growing up in El Paso I saw it all of the time.   They go to El Paso, give birth for free at the county hospital, and they have their legal way to live in the US.  They will live on welfare, work in Mexico and make a decent wage between the two plus their children get a free education.   Happened everyday when I was growing up.  I'd venture to say that 20% of the kids in my school were like this.

Offline maxx

« Reply #787 on: November 01, 2011, 06:37:50 pm »
I think you guys are missing the point as to why.These Chinese woman are coming to America to have babies.first off it is away to show your friends up.hey look I went to America.And had a baby.You poor broke slob had to stay in China.And have your baby.What your husband don't care about you.Have you ever gone to a hospital in China?It is discusting dirty place.And really depressing.You are truly a number in a Chinese hospital.In American hospitals you are waited on hand and foot.In a Chinese hospital you had better bring your own food.And somebody to take care of you.

Doctors in China are not well trained.A general practitioner in China has maybe 3 years of medical school.If they are lucky.The nurses are better trained then the doctors.And all the nurses due is stick you with a IV and hope for the best.If you think your going to get real sick and have to go to the hospital.The best thing you can do is hope a flight to Thailand.And check yourself into a expensive hospital there.Either that or find a monk to pray over you.

As far as the citizenship.Yes it could work.Maybe if the guy looking at the case is dumb or being payed.It can take close to ten years to bring a relative over.I know a Indonesian girl. and a Chinese girl.Who freaks out everytime a cop comes into the restraint They work at.I know the Chinese girl hid out on a ship in Shanghai.The Indonesian girl is 24 she has a 8 year old kid.She was brought over as a domestic help.Then ran away and got herself knocked up to stay in America.

Offline maxx

« Reply #788 on: November 01, 2011, 11:33:17 pm »
ok I read the article Robert posted.I still don't understand.How are these woman getting visas in the first place

• Board Moderator
« Reply #789 on: November 01, 2011, 11:58:43 pm »
Are you all complaining ?- I cannot work out which side your on.  Besides I keep getting told that America is the land of the FREE.

Willy

Willy The Lpndoner

• Board Moderator
« Reply #790 on: November 02, 2011, 12:17:12 am »
Come on Willy, just because the Keep Up Appearances marathon was delayed for an American Football game is no reason to run it down.  The reason it is called football is because there was already a sport here called soccer.  Maybe you heard of that game.  It's kind of boring anyway.  It is a game where men, if you want to call them that, are frolicking around on a field kicking a round ball trying to get it into a very large net.  ;D
I knew that someone would bite.

American football played by men - your kidding me.  Nancy Boys in Padding.  They have more padding that my sofa. Plus helmets and shoulder pads. I bet underneath all this they are no more than 100 lbs.  ;D

Why the padding- never seen Rugby? - 15 giant men pounding each other.  Samoas, all Blacks - Big men natural padding only. :D 

Plus never mention Soccer there is no such game. It is just another example of the abomination of the English Language by people who alledgely speak English.
I look forward to the day when the national language of the USA is of Spanish origins.

;D ;D ;D ;D

Willy

Vince maybe their visa is a Platignum Visa Credit card  ;D

Willy The Lpndoner

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
  • Moderators
« Reply #791 on: November 02, 2011, 12:59:17 am »
In Football the armour gives the hitter confidence to impact harder, so the hits are of greater force, but rugby has more collisions with no padding to dissipate the force. As to hard hits, well these sports still fail to compare with the collision impact that added speed brings with skates and boards. Not just that but with blocking pucks and I would say Hockey Hits Harder.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 01:03:19 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline shaun

« Reply #792 on: November 02, 2011, 05:12:54 am »
I don't know about all this.   I knew Willy was trolling for trouble when he started it.  But when I watch it on TV and yes I've heard of Rugby, Vince you are partially correct.  They sing and hug each other, only in that period the hugging gets out of hand and the pile on top of each other and commence to groping each other.  It's embarrassing. 

Then you have soccer.   

:P Soccer Soccer  :P Soccer Soccer  :P Soccer Soccer  :P Soccer Soccer  :P Soccer Soccer  :P Soccer Soccer  :P Soccer Soccer  :P Soccer Soccer  :P Soccer Soccer  :P  

Or I guess I should do the honorable thing and say English football; Men frolicking and kicking a ball around.

Now if you really want to talk good sports try Nascar and golf.   Aggression and sleeping at its best.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 10:25:49 am by shaun »

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #793 on: November 02, 2011, 06:48:28 am »
Shaun , want true action sometime have a look at the Bathurst 1000 race where men and their cars do not go round in circles and then try Australian Rules Football where it is true non pansy action , regards Sujuan and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Offline shaun

« Reply #794 on: November 02, 2011, 10:33:00 am »
Robert even your own fellow countryman Marcos Ambrose will tell you that going around in circles is more difficult than he had ever imagined.   Don't know anything about Australian football.    But I can imagine it being difficult since everyone plays it upside down.  ;D