Author Topic: Qing's arrival and beyond .  (Read 127424 times)

Arnold

Qing's arrival and beyond .
« on: November 20, 2009, 08:57:53 am »
I want to start this Thread , to report my Wife's arrival to America (with some photo's of course ) and keep you all updated somewhat ... if she ever let's go of Me that is . :heart:

Scottish_Rob

RE: Qing's arrival and beyond .
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 09:20:06 am »
arnold I will be one of the happiest guys on here for you tomorrow...All the very best mate to you both...And don't let her work and slave all day hahaha:icon_cheesygrin::angel:

Arnold

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 09:27:43 am »
I appreciate that Rob . You know .. I'm DOUBLE happy .. as I see your doing so well with Anne . You are the one deserving it the most on our Forum .

Offline Andy

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 10:18:34 am »
It must be exciting times. I wonder how does it feel to wait for your wife to arrive at the airport. I would be your camera man, but I hate LAX. I wish you all the best.

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 10:33:23 am »
Me too Arnold.  I hope everything goes even better than planned.  I will be anxiously awaiting your updates to see how your beautiful laopo gets adjusted to life here.  It will be very informative.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

shaun

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2009, 12:17:14 pm »
Same here Arnold, all the best for the both of you...

Rob, sorry, but I will be a little bit more happy than you! :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Shaun

Arnold

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2009, 12:48:29 pm »
Thanks Guy's . As my Uncle and Aunt also will be welcoming Qing , they will take photo's for us .. I'm sure . Somebody also has to watch Qing's carry-on's , as she is loaded down like myself on my Trip return's . haha
No No No , she will NOT have to clean house .. at least not the first Day .:angel:

A little up-date from this morning . I called my Wife ( about 22:00 her time ) to see how she feels ? She told me , after her Dad's birthday Dinner last night , she could hardly sleep .. from being excited but also very nervous at the same time . I realize , moving away from Family and her Son must be the hardest thing she has ever done herself or for anybody for that matter ... including a Husband . I told her to look at it , like she is going to Visit me instead for a looong Vacation .. to see how she likes it her . Of course I'll do my best ... to help her with that big change in her Life . I know .. how I felt going to China the first time , this got to be much much harder on her . I also know , that our Love will conquer this hardship .. as a Team . Anyway , tomorrow will be one of my greatest day's in Life for sure , hope it will be equal for my Sweetheart .
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 01:10:14 pm by Arnold »

Offline markymark

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2009, 04:46:14 pm »
she could hardly sleep .. from being excited but also very nervous at the same time .

Hey Arnold, guess we know someone else who feels the same way :icon_cheesygrin:

So happy for you and Qing being together at last.
Regards and best wishes

Mark
"You'll like this, not a lot" Paul Daniels

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2009, 05:05:11 pm »
Arnold

I think Winston Churchill once said.....(although, in a different situation !!!):

"This is not the beginning of the end...but it is the end of the beginning "!!!

A whole new life waits you two...enjoy :):)

DavidE

Offline zook144

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2009, 05:24:59 pm »
So happy for you Arnold! So how long did all this take to get your lovely wife here? That would be counting tomorrow.
Don
The Journey Is The Destination

Arnold

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2009, 07:15:01 pm »
Thanks again everybody . Qing will sure appreciate all the well wishes for a Happy Life together .

Don , on the 25th of this Month ... it is exactly two year's I fisrt made contact with Qing . Out of those two year's , I spend 53 day's with her in China . Think it was tough ?:-/

Vince G

« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2009, 07:51:43 pm »
Get the digs in now. As of tomorrow we won't be hearing from Arnold for I bet, a full 7 days? :icon_biggrin::s

Arnold

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2009, 12:23:34 am »
Hey Mike is it 10:30 am yet ? :icon_cheesygrin:
Got my House clean , Car washed , 12 Girls Band in the CD player , buy Roses in the morning , go to Airport two hour's early ( not to be late ) ... am I missing something ? Oh , get some darn sleep before . I'll try ... I'll try .
Now where did I put Willy's shipment :blush:

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2009, 12:25:15 am »
I am tooting my horn for you and Qing - happy arrivals :icon_biggrin:
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2009, 12:54:53 am »
That has been a long long journey.  Two years - I was almost middle aged when you started out.

Have a great time.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,