All About China > Share your love story

Qing's arrival and beyond .

<< < (2/152) > >>

shaun:
Same here Arnold, all the best for the both of you...

Rob, sorry, but I will be a little bit more happy than you! :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Shaun

Arnold:
Thanks Guy's . As my Uncle and Aunt also will be welcoming Qing , they will take photo's for us .. I'm sure . Somebody also has to watch Qing's carry-on's , as she is loaded down like myself on my Trip return's . haha
No No No , she will NOT have to clean house .. at least not the first Day .:angel:
A little up-date from this morning . I called my Wife ( about 22:00 her time ) to see how she feels ? She told me , after her Dad's birthday Dinner last night , she could hardly sleep .. from being excited but also very nervous at the same time . I realize , moving away from Family and her Son must be the hardest thing she has ever done herself or for anybody for that matter ... including a Husband . I told her to look at it , like she is going to Visit me instead for a looong Vacation .. to see how she likes it her . Of course I'll do my best ... to help her with that big change in her Life . I know .. how I felt going to China the first time , this got to be much much harder on her . I also know , that our Love will conquer this hardship .. as a Team . Anyway , tomorrow will be one of my greatest day's in Life for sure , hope it will be equal for my Sweetheart .

markymark:
she could hardly sleep .. from being excited but also very nervous at the same time .

Hey Arnold, guess we know someone else who feels the same way :icon_cheesygrin:

So happy for you and Qing being together at last.
Regards and best wishes

Mark

David E:
Arnold

I think Winston Churchill once said.....(although, in a different situation !!!):

"This is not the beginning of the end...but it is the end of the beginning "!!!

A whole new life waits you two...enjoy :):)

DavidE

zook144:
So happy for you Arnold! So how long did all this take to get your lovely wife here? That would be counting tomorrow.
Don

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version