Author Topic: Qing's arrival and beyond .  (Read 127979 times)

Arnold

Re: Qing's arrival and beyond .
« Reply #750 on: March 07, 2014, 04:03:14 pm »
David, she is doing this for two reasons; first being... she needs to work and receive enough credits (can't buy those at Chnlove) to qualify for Medicare later in Life after I passed away. Usually takes ten years of working  depending on the Job.
Second, this is for "My" good. She can take "Good" care of me ( which she's already really good at) in my old age later. But this is quite some years down the road yet, as I'm feeling like a spring chicken at the moment.
We just have to endure these "few" months (we've been through worse) and Life will be ones again be... ( may I say hope or wish) .. Normal.

Offline Smaug

« Reply #751 on: April 02, 2014, 12:58:02 am »
Congrats to her on the GED.

Don't you admire her work ethic? My Ivy is the same way; makes me feel lazy, and I can see why China is kicking our collective ass.

Arnold

« Reply #752 on: April 03, 2014, 11:40:51 am »
Congrats to her on the GED.

Don't you admire her work ethic? My Ivy is the same way; makes me feel lazy, and I can see why China is kicking our collective ass.

Thanks Smaug!

This was actually nothing, you should see her now. 98% on some and 100% on most College Tests. That as a second language (she's the only one in her class)... amazing! But there is the price to pay, last night she came to bed at 3:45am and up again at 6:30am. Makes me feel guilty somewhat, just hope her Mom never finds out about this None-sleep!

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #753 on: April 04, 2014, 09:28:03 am »
......(she's the only one in her class)... amazing!

Arnold, is it not such an IconoCLASStic idea that she would be tops in her class! After all, with all that you have shared with us about her, and with pictures showing her grace, she is what ancient scribes would describe..... a CLASSic.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 09:31:57 am by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Arnold

« Reply #754 on: April 04, 2014, 03:42:24 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;)

Arnold

« Reply #755 on: August 01, 2015, 07:20:36 pm »
Well hello ones more! It has been quite a while for me coming here, don't know why? Being busy with my Sweetheart and doing my Lao Po's citizenship and the paperwork for her Parents to come to the States. All is as fresh (love/relationship) as it's been from day one.

I know this Forum is missing the punch/excitement it ones had, but I do think about my Friends here often. I'll try to make a point to come more often and post more of what's going on with us, if anyone is still interested of knowing.

Hope all is well with the ones that have found their Love through here or a Website and of course if anything new has happened I am more than delighted to hear from those individual as well.

Offline arnold

« Reply #756 on: July 15, 2016, 02:27:38 pm »
...for those who don't read my Blog, here is something to show we are still in the Wonderland of ours and spending now more time together..haha.

.... it's a little Drive each day, but....

That's right, a little drive through the Mountains.

Hence we live in Palmdale and her job is in Pasadena, anybody knows the LA area... knows that this is quite a commute each working day. Well, Job's don't grow on tree's anymore and it seems 100's are applying for each available... you do what is necessary.

Besides, it isn't that bad at all. Qing doesn't mind getting up one hour earlier and for me it is pretty much the same in the mornings. The only difference now is... that I had to change "My" work hours, which are now actually two hours less each day Qing works. The other side of the coin though, I drive now (no use taking 2 cars) about 148 miles each working day instead of ONLY 88 miles..haha.

See, I take her to Pasadena and I go to my work from there and wise-versa in the afternoon. So far we do not mind at all, we are together more time now and neither of us complains one bit having that luxury.

So, if anyone happens to see a loving&smiling couple going down the road... it's us!