Author Topic: Qing's arrival and beyond .  (Read 128637 times)

shaun

Re: Qing's arrival and beyond .
« Reply #330 on: July 17, 2010, 07:35:24 pm »
Arnold,

The two of you look like you are having a blast.  Live couldn't get much better could it.  Oh wait.  It could, there could be his and hers roadsters.  :D

Arnold

« Reply #331 on: July 17, 2010, 11:13:17 pm »
If I wanted an old Classic like some of the Muscle Cars , I'd go for just this Roadster . Always a favourite of mine .
But Qing like's to drive something with an Airbag , which her training Car ( '88 Toy Pickup ) does not have . Besides , she just today told me .. I like the ones with Power Windows .. not the hand cranked regulators . Hint .. hint ! This Car is toooo old ! With 510,000 miles with original untouched Motor , now .. who would NOT love this Car ?

shaun

« Reply #332 on: July 17, 2010, 11:36:59 pm »
Funny how it is Arnold.  Peggy says new car, new house and new furniture.  I say old restore car, old remodeled house, and old restored furniture.  I wonder who wins?  Why should I even guess... they do.  So Arnold?  What will it be?  A new car for her?

Why is it the only thing old they want is their men?  Don't answer the your might get in trouble.  :D

I jest of course. We are not old, we are only more experienced.  ;)

Chet Sams

« Reply #333 on: July 17, 2010, 11:58:58 pm »
As arnold takes out a loan on the house to pay for the car.

Arnold

« Reply #334 on: July 18, 2010, 02:26:56 pm »
Haha .. NO new Car coming soon . When she is showing how well she'll drive by herself , I will fork over my newer SUV to her of course . I too , want her in a safer Car of course , but NOT now !!!
Chet , a loan from my House for a new Car .. I don't think so . we're trying hard to get a Government assisted Loan to cut my Mortgage in half without loosing any years on the Loan itself ( Countrywide/ BofA ) . We are in the final stages . Remember , I took out a $100,000 on the House already in '06 to stay at home with my dying first Wife . Eight months no work/pay coming in , because I wanted to be with her daily to the end . Then , pay off all her Cards/Bills and the newer Car . Wrapped it all up into one payment , which ballooned my Mortgage payment of course . To add my China Journey , it's gotten pretty hard as of late . But , ones got to do what's right and I never regret a minute of it . Qing questioned this home loan of course , I had to tell her .. thats just what a good Husband does .. take care of his dying wife . I would do the same for Qing of course , no matter what would follow later for me to carry .

Chet Sams

« Reply #335 on: July 18, 2010, 02:37:55 pm »
Government assisted in cali. Didnt know they had any money left to give.

Arnold

« Reply #336 on: July 18, 2010, 03:06:59 pm »
Government assisted in cali. Didnt know they had any money left to give.

This is not a Loan they advertise at BofA . Hence I have a Friend of my Neighbor working there , he told us of this Obama Plan Sponored Loan . The only pitfall .. it can take up to a year to get approved and one can NOT be behind in the payments and must meet other requirements of course .

Chet Sams

« Reply #337 on: July 18, 2010, 05:53:24 pm »
ohhhhhh i forgot bout the bama plan one. I reallllly didnt like the options of choice with that thing. Just becareful with it.

ttwjr32

« Reply #338 on: July 19, 2010, 01:21:10 am »
yes i to say be careful with that one. i recall reading somewere were it wasnt what it was supposed to be
and didnt really help in the long run??? but costs more  oh hell i forget the particulars

Arnold

« Reply #339 on: July 19, 2010, 11:10:26 am »
Careful ??? You bet ! Before I sign anything , I'd make sure it's to my benefit not to their's . As with anything , the nice stuff is up front and the not so nice comes later . We'll see if there is any hidden / not mentioned items popping up at signing .
Thanks Guy's for the extra warning's .

Offline Jadams79

• http://www.myspace.com/norric_mitori
« Reply #340 on: July 19, 2010, 05:36:07 pm »
Arnold good to see you still around, catching up on your thread.
Can't fix stupid.

Arnold

« Reply #341 on: July 19, 2010, 07:15:18 pm »
Arnold good to see you still around, catching up on your thread.

Yeah , still here ! Had a sort of Un-payed Vacation from here . Haha
I needed that break from all this Hoopla . It was driving me to be a Feng Le Mi Feng , if you know what I mean . Otherwise , I have to much Fun .. not to tell about it .

ttwjr32

« Reply #342 on: July 19, 2010, 08:38:05 pm »
Arnold,

as they say ' read the fine print" very carefully

Arnold

« Reply #343 on: July 19, 2010, 11:52:55 pm »
Arnold,

as they say ' read the fine print" very carefully

Better bring the magnifying glass , instead only my Glasses at signing .  ???

ttwjr32

« Reply #344 on: July 20, 2010, 10:08:07 am »
i take my reading glasses and when that doesnt work i take them off to read  lol!!!!