Author Topic: Upcoming trips. Who's goin? When?  (Read 16049 times)

Offline Bob

Re: Upcoming trips. Who's goin? When?
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2009, 01:39:23 am »
Hi Chong,
                           I hired immigration lawyers back in November of 2008, my application has already been sent to immigration Canada. It took my wife and I some time to get all the paperwork completed and all supporting documents,notarized documents,family letters(both sides),letters from friends, medical exam,pictures,e-mails,personal letters,receipts (airline tickets,hotel,Restaurant,etc,,). We just have the interview to do, according to the lawyers they estimate that my wife will be here sometime between late August to October. However as we all know that is immigrations decision.  

Quick tip:
                    This is an important to all of you that plan on bringing you lady back to your country and the immigration process, KEEP ALL YOUR RECEIPTS from your trip! take many photos of the two of you together and with family and friends, you must supply as much information as possible to immigration authorities, you must prove your relationship with your lady is real. The more information you give immigration, the better your chances they will accept your application.

Chong

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2009, 08:27:47 am »
Thanks Bob !!!

What cost are involved with the Immigration lawyer ?   :o
What "notarized documents" are you referring to.?   :roll:

I realized that we're off topic here. With your wealth of experience in this matter, you would be an excellent person to start a new topic thread on "Canadian Immigration Process" in the "Visa & Immigration" section.   8-)

Offline Chad

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2009, 04:44:47 pm »
David that would be great if we could meet while we both are in town. I am staying in the Hejiangting Hanwen Hotel. Of course I do not know where that is except is is supposed to be close to the 203 agency and my friends house. I will email you when the time gets closer.

Offline Peter

« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2009, 12:02:26 am »
Leaving for the airport in about 2 hours... A bit nervous...
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline maxx

« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2009, 10:28:25 am »
good luck peter.I hope it works out for you.

Offline David

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2009, 04:15:25 pm »
Yes good luck Peter! I know I would be nervous too! Please let us know how things are going for you while your in China if you can! :mrgreen:

Arnold

« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2009, 02:15:14 am »
For anybody that doesn't know , I married two day's after arriving on my first trip , to see my Qing for the first time stand in front of me , instead on a computer screen . If it feel's right , through writing , why would it not be more beautiful face to face ? Not that I was worried about some chinese Man getting in between us here . hehehe .

Offline zook144

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2009, 06:19:34 pm »
Hello Everyone,
I'm Don. Will be in Shenyang for a week starting April 21st. This coming Monday. First time meeting a Chinese lady, first time overseas. Should be interesting. As far as I know, everything is ready....passport, visa, airline ticket, hotel room. Should be good to go. If I only spoke Chinese...ha. I'll let you know what happens.
Don
The Journey Is The Destination

Offline quikcad

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2009, 01:18:25 pm »
60 Days to go!! God that seems like a long time.Time drags on the waiting and flies when it arrives. Am now waiting for our Visas to arrive. Daughter is starting to vibrate she's getting so excited, I'll have to tie her down when it gets down to the final two weeks. :lol:  We are all excited. Wei and her daughter, me and mine. First time for my daughter to ever be on a plane, by the time we arrive she may never want to get on another one again ;) .  Really enjoying the posts here! Thanks to the Mods for getting this together for us China-men.
Kevin

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2009, 11:38:46 am »
Quote from: "zook144"
Hello Everyone,
I'm Don. Will be in Shenyang for a week starting April 21st. This coming Monday. First time meeting a Chinese lady, first time overseas. Should be interesting. As far as I know, everything is ready....passport, visa, airline ticket, hotel room. Should be good to go. If I only spoke Chinese...ha. I'll let you know what happens.
Don

Best of luck Don, bring a camera and an open mind and you'll have a blast, a holiday like no other!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline Peter

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2009, 01:40:58 pm »
Just back home again but are already making plans for going back to Changsha in the second half of July or beginning of August
Better to be married to a wife from Changsha then have 7000 women in Chnlove

Offline zook144

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2009, 04:42:43 am »
I'm leaving Monday from VA. Will get into Shenyang Tuesday night April 21st. Going to be a busy day today. Bad habit, waiting until the last minute to pack. Will keep you informed.
Don

Offline zook144

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2009, 03:09:08 pm »
Thanks Vince, yes I'm going to try to visit the agency. Its the CiMeng Yaun International agency.
Gautam said he didn't have very good luck with them, but I'm going at it with an open mind. So far it has not been a problem to get other pics and info about my lady. They even set up a webcam feed with her when I asked. Once in awhile she won't answer a question I ask, but I'll fix that when I get there. Her translator, a driver and Emily(English name) are all meeting me at the airport to take me to the hotel. When I first joined chn I was talking with a lady with the Shenyang Golden Olive agency. I know a lot of you use that agency. Sonya was my translator, too.  But I didn't think that was going to work out so I started looking again. Too bad about that one, I had high hopes for her. (It was a parent thing) Anyway I'll let you all know my experiences when I get there. Looks like its going to rain in Shenyang most of the time I'm there. Great!
Don

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2009, 03:28:16 pm »
Hi there.
Just to confirm that I still will travel to Chongqing In June, from 21-27. (only 5 days for a "quick beginning"), and that I'm doing my administrative papers about all of that.
- Let's Rock -

Chong

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2009, 05:50:10 pm »
Frenchie ... We thought you got drafted into the French Foreign Legion.  :o  Welcome back !!!  :)