Author Topic: Upcoming trips. Who's goin? When?  (Read 16122 times)

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
RE: Upcoming trips. Who's goin? When?
« Reply #75 on: September 06, 2009, 08:00:24 pm »
Anyone visiting in the Beijing (or Tianjin) area in November?, Ling will be working so will have days free and would love to hook up with a brother if any are planing on a trip then.
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

brett

« Reply #76 on: September 07, 2009, 03:51:13 am »
Wow, I didn't realise there was a calendar. That's useful. I am awaiting the return of my passport and hopefully my China visa, then it's all systems go on booking the vacation. I think I will be in Guangzhou from 2nd -> 15th October although there is hopefully a side trip planned to Hubei Province to see my girl's family and hometown (my girl's agency is in Guangzhou).

I will be taking a netbook computer and decent camera so I will post trip updates!

Offline Philip

« Reply #77 on: September 07, 2009, 02:34:52 pm »
I'm off to Changsha at the end of October, then again for 2 weeks at the end of December.

Shhh! Don't tell my bank manager!:icon_cheesygrin:

Alex

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #78 on: September 07, 2009, 04:26:49 pm »
Quote from: 'Irishman' pid='15703' dateline='1252281624'

Anyone visiting in the Beijing (or Tianjin) area in November?, Ling will be working so will have days free and would love to hook up with a brother if any are planing on a trip then.

Ronan...I'm off to Qingdao, but I'm sure we will be in Beijing for a couple of days...:icon_biggrin:

brett

« Reply #79 on: September 08, 2009, 03:36:19 am »
Changsha? Wow, there are some beautiful ladies in that city! Good luck Alex!

Offline Oiler1

« Reply #80 on: September 14, 2009, 03:00:50 pm »
I'm going to Hong Kong arriving on October 20th. I am going to Shenzhen in 2 days after I arrive.  If anyone is in the area that would be great. I am going to buy an unlocked cell phone so I can receive local calls.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 05:36:51 pm by Oiler1 »

Offline Andy

« Reply #81 on: September 14, 2009, 07:12:48 pm »
Destination Changsha October24-November1.
Soon there will be more foreigners in Changsha then natives.

Offline Philip

« Reply #82 on: September 14, 2009, 07:30:12 pm »
Hi Andy,
that's the week I'm going to Changsha too! Though for a few of those days I will be visiting Zhangjiajie and Nan Yue mountain. PM me your phone number &/or private email if you want to try and meet up.
Alex

Offline Bob

« Reply #83 on: September 14, 2009, 08:56:28 pm »
Well I am thinking of leaving for Wuhan, China, preferably as soon as possible, in the next 2-3 weeks. I would like to stay for 5 months there with my wife at her condo, (I hate the stupid Canadian winters) This will also give me a chance to look into other opportunities. I will know more this coming week if this will be possible, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.:icon_biggrin:

brett

« Reply #84 on: September 15, 2009, 03:36:41 am »
Quote from: 'Bob' pid='16650' dateline='1252976188'

Well I am thinking of leaving for Wuhan, China, preferably as soon as possible, in the next 2-3 weeks. I would like to stay for 5 months there with my wife at her condo, (I hate the stupid Canadian winters) This will also give me a chance to look into other opportunities. I will know more this coming week if this will be possible, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.:icon_biggrin:

Hey Bob - I'll be in Wuhan, probably between October 12 - 24, although I'll also be in Yichang. Let me know if you make definate plans as it would be awesome to meet a fellow brother.

Offline Sylvain D

• oO0° SLY °0Oo
« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2009, 02:50:47 pm »
Destination Shanghai : October, 20th at morning.
Leaving Shanghai for Gz : October, 26th
I'll be 80 kms from Gz with Lyian for 3 days, and from 29th September up to October, 3rd, at morning, I'll be in Gz with her.
I will then go back to Shanghai because my flight for Paris (direct one) will be late in the night.
- Let's Rock -

Offline David

« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2009, 04:43:59 pm »
I will now be in Beijing just after Christmas and for a few days after the New Years celebration if anyone wants to meet?  Then will be travelling to Hefei and Nanjing for a couple weeks in January 2010.  Would love to hook up with some of the brotherhood while in China!:icon_cheesygrin:

Big Dave

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2009, 04:51:31 pm »
Going to Guangdong second half of November, Shenzhen! If anyone's there, holler :D
Go deep or don't go

David5o

« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2009, 04:57:27 pm »
Andy,

Somehow i doubt that, ....Changsha is bigger than Beijing and has a dam site more natives than Beijing too!!...haha!!
It's just not as modern (as in new buildings) as Beijing, but that's changing all the time.... Oh, and they do say, all the most beautiful ladies come from in and around Changsha, ...so you should be on a winner, as far as your ladies beauty stakes go. ...lol!!

David....
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 01:23:41 pm by David5o »

Offline Martin

• Board Moderator
« Reply #89 on: September 21, 2009, 09:25:09 pm »
Oh, and they do say, all the most beautiful ladies come from in and around Changsha,

You nailed that one on the head!  Hunan girls are the most beautiful!