Author Topic: List of good agencies  (Read 2527 times)

dajh

List of good agencies
« on: November 20, 2009, 12:34:27 am »
Hi ,
I am new to the forum and quite new to CL.

I s there a list of agencies which should be avoided or some kind of grading system so that newcomers can can make better choices.

dajh

Arnold

RE: List of good agencies
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 04:07:11 pm »
Jim is right there . No matter what happens .. it's up to you and the Lady to make any Agency less important between you two . You do need the EMF service , but you are the only one that can tell the difference between bad or good in the letter's . Unless , you want to share all your letter's here .. so we can judge and comment on each with you . We do have the good and the bad stories here for you to read ( which I see you spend quite some time already doing that ) . So hope this all will help in your Quest , otherwise ask here for answer's ... from the Brother's .
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 04:07:51 pm by Arnold »

brett

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 06:10:45 pm »
Maybe we need to train our fellow brothers to spot the fake ladies. I was lucky in that I found my lovely lady after only 10 days on the site. However, I did talk to many ladies at first and I can't say I found it that difficult to spot the good ones. I eventually narrowed it down to two, but one had an established small business and I didn't think she would want to leave China (after visiting there I realised this was a bit of a newbie mistake, and I realise why she didn't want me to stop writing to her).

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 09:50:08 pm »
Quote from: 'Vince G' pid='23537' dateline='1258766536'

Yeah that's what we need, ChinaLove Boot Camp. Electrical shocks when looking to long at the wrong type female?

And blood pressure tablets for old folk like me :):):):)

DavidE

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 10:57:28 pm »
I just think the ups and downs are part of life.  If every thing in life was just plain sailing then how boring it could become.

Life is one long learning curve.   Ones man's good agency is anothers nightmare.

Look at Rob now - found a lady and having a great time and no agency involved at all.  He just took a trip to China and there she was in the right place at the right time.    

Willy

'You fill all my senses, like a night in the forest'  Annies song Rob.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 10:58:52 pm by Willy The Londoner »
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2009, 10:22:41 am »
Like a good roller coaster.  If you dont have the bad, you could not recognize the good.  having said that, I think it would be a very good idea to have FAQ type of place.  I know it has been brought up before and i think Vince talked about it once. But no one has the time to set it up.  Now, given the right tools I have the time to do it.  

I think a shock every time you try to send a cupid note to the wrong type of girl. That would make you very careful. lol
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 02:43:49 pm »
Isn't there a good agencies topic somewhere on the forum ?
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline jeffm

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2009, 01:40:11 am »
Yeah I would like to know this too.
Watch what people do not what they say

• Board Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2009, 01:47:20 am »
Trouble is one persons good agency is heaven but the same agency to another can be hell on earth.   I doubt if there is any possible way of obtaining clear cut answers on this subject.  

We tried before but it never got far.   The nearest we got was an addition at the bottom of the brotherhood who was seeing who list.

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

brett

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2009, 06:04:03 am »
Yes identifying good and bad agencies is very difficult. Take the notorious Changsha Love Bridge - I got to the 4th letter with one of their lovelies, and I was pretty certain I was communicating with an actual lady. Sure there was plenty of fluff in the EMFs, but if I had felt the lady was right for me then I would have gone to visit her and become yet another one of the Changsha brotherhood :icon_cheesygrin:.

On the other had, my current lady's agency is good, but I am starting to doubt them in my hour of need :s.

Offline Irishman

• Muireadach and Sunny
    • http://www.chinaromance.net
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2009, 09:31:05 am »
I found the old thread about the good agencies - http://www.chnlove.info/showthread.php?tid=335 , hopefully some of you guys can ad some more to the list!
Become the change you want today, or all your tomorrows will be like yesterday.

Offline rhoodtsao

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009, 04:13:32 pm »
Hey, watch what you say about notorious Changsha love bridge P216 haha just kidding, I had a good experience with that agency, I met my girl through that agency, so are a lot of other guys, I don't think they are on this forum, I know my translator personally now, the women there are real, I'll defend P216 until the cows come home.
Robin
« Last Edit: December 04, 2009, 04:14:14 pm by rhoodtsao »

• Board Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009, 09:47:56 pm »
I have had dealings with four translators here in China and they all had good intentions in there own way.   And that way was of making as much money as possible from each foreigner they dealt with.    

I do not care if you have had a good relationship with a translator - that is probably because she could see the relationship going to her advantage (I say she because nearly all all female)  Sorry but I found that lying is a way of life to translators if they feel that it will make them money.   When you are sitting with your lady and a translater (having paid her up to 200 rmb an hour) how do you know that the conversation is being translated correctly or being fluffed up just like an EMF?  I have been at such meeting and seem to get a lot of answers direct from the translators without refering to the lady.

Fortunately I was able to actually catch out one who was blatantly lying and because of that we were able to save the possibility of paying more than 40,000 rmb in agency fees - thats half the price of that new car I want to buy here!!!

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner