Author Topic: luckiest man alive  (Read 10272 times)

Arnold

RE: luckiest man alive
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2009, 12:11:51 am »
Neil , I wanted to help you so bad , but I realized your from Canada and what do I know about those Law's ? Well , not enough to give you an accurate answer . Sorry .

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2009, 12:19:40 am »
That's ok Arnold.  Your support is greatly appreciated.  Luckily I have plenty of time to get all my ducks in a row.  It would be nice to do this without spending a fortune, but I will do whatever it takes.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2009, 03:38:58 pm »
Quote from: 'Neil' pid='16249' dateline='1252642780'

It would be nice to do this without spending a fortune, but I will do whatever it takes.

You might not spend a fortune but you will spend alot of time :-/ The waiting is a killer.
Inorder to start the immigration processes you have to apply under one of three catagories: Family class, skilled trade class, or student/visitor. Unless you can get a visitor visa for her (very unlikely since she needs to convince immigration that she has good reasons to return to China) then you have to wait to marry her to start the processes -family class. Also unfortunately, immigration does not view her skill in keeping you happy and content, as a skill trade. If you or she has the money - then hey - why not have her go to school here. Just an idea.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 04:27:19 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline heckerd

« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2009, 06:18:38 pm »
You need to get a single certificate notarized by the Chinese consulate. You need your divorce papers, single declaration and current marital status notarized. Then send it to the Chinese consulate for a single certificate or go in person. You need your single certificate to be translated also which can be done in China. The single certificate is only good for 6 months.

To start the immigration process you need to be married first. You don''t need a lawyer to help you with the immigration application. They just check to see if everything is filled out correctly and have the supporting documents. A waste of money if  you ask me.  Just take your time with the application. All the documents you need for the application will be on Canada's immigration website.

Before you get married keep all phone receipts, email, phone logs and even chat logs even if you chat by webcam it will log it as receiving or answering a call on the log. Keep all travel records (plane tickets stub, hotel receipts, etc) including any gift receipt you purchase for her in China. On your next trip to China when you marry her bring the immigration paper work with you so you can help her fill them out in China as she need to sign off on some documents. Print off extra copies in case. Also make sure your wife get a medical examination to be submitted  along with the immigration application, You can check on the Canadian immigration website on where it the authorize area that can do the medical examination. That way you do not have to send her the documents and then wait for them to be mailed back to you.

Offline chen yan

• http://chenyan19851010.spaces.live.com/
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2009, 03:43:34 am »
She has such a vivid, happy, beautiful life here. It is almost like picking a beautiful flower from the forest and bringing it home. I don't want that flower to wilt. I wish there was a way I could move to China.

Our chat included this sweet note: ????????????,??????????????,????????????????!???????????!

Chocolate man, Above words from your couple call back my fancy of love and tears again

By the way, Ocotober 10 you are going to marry is my birthday.hehe
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 03:48:11 am by chen yan »
Love ,Joy ,Peace~

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2009, 08:32:00 am »
Haha.  Thank you Chen Yan.  I really do love her.  Being apart for such a long time is very difficult.  I wish the day would come quickly.
...as irresistible as chocolate