Author Topic: Chengdu....The story begins...... !!!  (Read 19284 times)

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
Chengdu....The story begins...... !!!
« on: December 05, 2009, 07:13:20 pm »
Sorry Guys if I have been a bit slack in pulling together all the info. about the "Rules" thread....but life has got a bit weird in the last couple of weeks and by way of an excuse to you all, I begin the story........

I think I can claim to have some fairly extensive experiences with all things CHNLove...and most of them were not too flash !!!!!!

So....following Shauns lead, I decided to "ave a go" at some of the free Sites...just for a look !!!

Having got past the thousands of 20 year old Philipinos who promise undying love and endless sex in their first communication, with Shauns help I got the filters working and began to explore the options of Ladies from China.

There was a high traffic of Ladies, some interesting, some not....but the only cost was my $30 monthly fee, so it was not a painful financial experience to correspond with a few via their system...no EMF's, no Translators in the middle !!!

It was all very pleasant and low key...BUT......3 weeks ago I got a brief introduction "smile" from a lady in Chengdu...she ticked all my boxes...height, weight, background, etc, etc etc.

So we begin to share some more detailed information together and after 4 emails, she sent me her personal email address and invited me to correspond directly...WOW, so easy after all the previous angst with CHNLove over getting this information !!!!

Then , communication got easier, more detailed and very free and open...we shared some really good info. together. 4 days after this SHE asked ME if I would like to meet her on QQ...can you imagine how blown away I was about this !!!!

We have since spent about 3 hours each day on QQ together, there is no time difference between Perth and Chengdu, so it was easier than you guys who have to speak with your Ladies at strange hours .

The quality of QQ Aus/China is excellent, both video and audio. She has reasonably good English and has been taking lessons for 6 months, so with a little help from on-line translations, we do remarkably well for sharing information togehter.

As the days go by, I am so impressed with this Woman..such a happy, open and friendly Lady, so genuine in what she says and does. Never once has she been late for our QQ meeting, which I know is a BIG plus for Chinese Women who get a bit cavalier with times :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

I cannot believe how fantastic it is to actually spend so much quality time in the face-to-face situation on QQ...there is not translator in the middle of our communication, no doubts about what is or is not said..it is so nice to know that "what you see is what you get " !!

Everything is going so well, I am completely blown away by this lovely Lady and my life has turned a corner that i never believed it would. We connect on so many levels it is scary.......

So. in summary...YIPPEEE !!!!!!!..I'm off to Chengdu on 10th February for Chinese new year AND valentines day with HER...and I am counting the minutes.

Wish me luck Guys.....Maybe Yuan Fen smiles for us at last :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Finally, can I introduce you all to Ms Ming Zhang...who is as close to an Angel as I ever did see.

DavidE
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 07:19:23 pm by David E »

Vince G

RE: Chengdu....The story begins...... !!!
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 07:28:55 pm »
Now I know why you have been so quiet and mellow? :icon_biggrin:

David5o

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2009, 07:35:21 pm »
David E.

Well done mate, all good things come to those that go about things from all angles!! lol!!
What can i say, she looks a cracking Sheila, Cobber, ...In the looks department, your not going to get better. Hope everything goes well for you with this one....

David

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2009, 07:38:38 pm »
Haha Vince

I'd better sharpen up again...cant let a bit of romance get in the way of true cynicism :dodgy::dodgy:

David
Quote from: 'David5o' pid='24693' dateline='1260059721'

David E.

Well done mate, all good things come to those that go about things from all angles!! lol!!
What can i say, she looks a cracking Sheila, Cobber, ...In the looks department, your not going to get better. Hope everything goes well for you with this one....

David

Ripper tune Boris..If she was any better, I'd bottle her !!!!

David
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 07:43:05 pm by David E »

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2009, 07:53:12 pm »
Happy to hear your story David. Always good to hear a brother finding his girl, good luck to you both. Since leaving Chnlove myself and tried another site (Ha! But those Filipino girls do lay it on thick and fast eh? :icon_cheesygrin:)  it seems to be going well for me too, been on our second date today and things are going great. I definitely think that chnlove directly interferes with us guy's getting direct contact with their ladies (well the affiliated agencies anyway) as although i have been lucky in finding my girl in the UK, even the girls who were in China pretty much were offering their direct emails in the first or second letters, never seems to be this way with my experience with Chnlove, they seem to make you jump through hoops to get any kind of direct communication, probably driven by the fact they get their money from our emf's right? But happy to hear your news and she's a beaut mate...:icon_cheesygrin:

Andy....
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous at the death of all the years have gone by....!

Offline Chong

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2009, 08:28:32 pm »
Congrats DavidE,

I bet you're counting down the days already ... maybe started packing too ???

She's a looker !!!

Offline Rhonald

• Ziyan Zhou (Yan)
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2009, 09:04:02 pm »
Quote from: 'David E' pid='24694' dateline='1260059918'

Haha Vince

I'd better sharpen up again...cant let a bit of romance get in the way of true cynicism :dodgy::dodgy:

David

The Cynic is singing a different song now, a song of :heart:

Very pretty lady you have there David; as priceless as a vase from the Ming Dynasty that has given you pause :icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 09:07:32 pm by Rhonald »
Life....It's all about finding the Chicks and Balances

Offline RobertBfrom aust

• Sujuan [Yo ] is my tai tai
  • Robert and Sujuan [Yo ] at home .
    • bopads.info
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2009, 09:36:02 pm »
Very good news David , another Aussie has finally learned , that there is more than Chnlove funnily enough there are a number of women in China , who have made contact with local agencies and do not even know that they are on sites like chn , all they have to do is say they would accept either a Chinese or foreign husband and bingo , good luck in Chengdu , she is lovely , regards Ying and Robert .
Now it is early to bed and late to rise .
My QQ is   1994376895
For electronics and books etc , check out , www.bopads.info

Paul Todd

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2009, 10:06:04 pm »
???????????????  b?i shì xi? lái tóng chuán dù, qi?n z?i xi? dé gòng zh?n mián

Literally: It takes hundreds of reincarnations to bring two persons to ride in the same boat; it takes a thousand eons to bring two persons to share the same pillow. This goes to show just how precious yuánfèn is. David I'm really happy for you both.:icon_cheesygrin:

shaun

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2009, 11:44:35 pm »
David,

I am so happy for you.  I see why you kept her under wraps for a while.  What a looker.  You just won't be the same man for a while, that is what happiness does.  So now we must talk about my marriage fee. :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

If you have and complaints your can send it directly to my intendence department.   That would be Vince G.

Way to go mate,

Shaun
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009, 11:46:20 pm by shaun »

Offline maxx

« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2009, 12:13:32 am »
Way to go David glad to hear its working out.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2009, 12:27:37 am »
Thanks for your kind wishes all !!!

It is a sensation that I have long forgotten so I am trying hard to get back into the habit of being happy !...but SHE is working on it !

Shaun...name your price...I know it is pointless to argue about it and refer it to your Intendence Department because that particular Department is very hard and would no doubt negotiate the price UP (just joking Vince :)

Cheers all

David

Vince G

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2009, 12:37:37 am »
Intendence Department
M - F or when I say..

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2009, 12:58:31 am »
Congrats Man! Perth is awsome. I may have to come to Australia for 6 months. Is Gordon NSW any good?

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2009, 02:10:26 am »
Quote from: 'RegnisTheGreat' pid='24734' dateline='1260079111'

Congrats Man! Perth is awsome. I may have to come to Australia for 6 months. Is Gordon NSW any good?

Mate...there is nothing good about NSW !!!!...just ask the 30,000 from there who came to Perth last year !!!

Perth is one of the best kept secrets on the Planet...close to paradise :icon_cheesygrin:very beautiful, great climate, reasonable cost of living, no unemployment. It is the economic powerhouse of Aus with all the development of gas, oil, iron etc in our NorthWest.

We are very proud of it !!

David