Author Topic: www.blossoms.com  (Read 11386 times)

David5o

RE: www.blossoms.com
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2009, 07:01:23 pm »
RegnisTheGreat,

Your guess is as good mine!!  haha!!  

I don't know why, there should be any difference, or why anyone would need to distinguish.
You have attended a period of time studying your subject and passed a laid down recognised final exam. The subject of your Degree is the only important aspect, it's the subject that allows you to practice your chosen profession. Who gives a damn, what box these people want to label you as.....

David.....

shaun

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2009, 08:01:51 pm »
Quote from: 'RegnisTheGreat' pid='24888' dateline='1260229462'
Okay, this is a dumb question: Under education there's Technical Degree, Vocational Degree, and College Degree. What's the difference? I have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from a major Canuckistan University. Which one do I pick?

And another courious thing. I just tried all the people 25-31 in Canada. Every single female is Philipino!

Also, what about this http://www.blossoms.com/moneybackguarantee.php 100% guarante? Does it actually work? :)

Reg,

There are no dumb questions here.  I would say Technical Degree or College Degree.  College would be preferable but does not tell that there is a technical component to your degree.  Vocational Degree is a little more blue collar like mechanics, air condition repair and so on.

Something else I didn't mention.  You can check out the women in your own country too. It appears most of them are Filipino.  I have been checking them out until I met Peggy.  O have not got any in America to respond back to me.  Go figure.

Reg, Go to the searches window and select Active Members.  Then select Canada under choose country.  There are 216 active women there; 104 in the 25-35 age range.  Surely there are Chinese women there.  I used to look at Canada and look for Chinese women and remember seeing them there.

When I first signed on they messed up my financial and double dipped me  through Paypal. I contacted them and the refunded immediately refunded the extra and gave me two months free.  Wow, I never got ONE EMF credit back, EVER!!!!!!!  I mentioned what happened once to blossoms.com and never had to say another word.  They were all over themselves with apologies.  Guess what?  They actually answer the question you ask!

There just isn't much to complain about.  But I have faith, someone will find something.

Shaun
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 08:11:30 pm by shaun »

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2009, 08:28:30 pm »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='24901' dateline='1260234111'

Quote from: 'RegnisTheGreat' pid='24888' dateline='1260229462'

Okay, this is a dumb question: Under education there's Technical Degree, Vocational Degree, and College Degree. What's the difference? I have a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from a major Canuckistan University. Which one do I pick?

And another courious thing. I just tried all the people 25-31 in Canada. Every single female is Philipino!

Also, what about this http://www.blossoms.com/moneybackguarantee.php 100% guarante? Does it actually work? :)

Reg,

There are no dumb questions here.  I would say Technical Degree or College Degree.  College would be preferable but does not tell that there is a technical component to your degree.  Vocational Degree is a little more blue collar like mechanics, air condition repair and so on.

Something else I didn't mention.  You can check out the women in your own country too. It appears most of them are Filipino.  I have been checking them out until I met Peggy.  O have not got any in America to respond back to me.  Go figure.

Reg, Go to the searches window and select Active Members.  Then select Canada under choose country.  There are 216 active women there; 104 in the 25-35 age range.  Surely there are Chinese women there.  I used to look at Canada and look for Chinese women and remember seeing them there.

When I first signed on they messed up my financial and double dipped me  through Paypal. I contacted them and the refunded immediately refunded the extra and gave me two months free.  Wow, I never got ONE EMF credit back, EVER!!!!!!!  I mentioned what happened once to blossoms.com and never had to say another word.  They were all over themselves with apologies.  Guess what?  They actually answer the question you ask!

There just isn't much to complain about.  But I have faith, someone will find something.

Shaun

Yes, the blossoms web-site has to answer your questions and complaints. If you check the site is operated and based in California and Hawaii, they are subject to US business laws!:icon_cheesygrin: P.S. You should check their profile page carefully and you will see where their IP address is located, she could list herself as Chinese or other nationality with no picture available, but her IP is in Ghana or Nigeria" hint hint":fi_lone_ranger:
Here is a translation tool I have been trying out. This translation tool is free and translates about 87 languages, covers most if not all languages used on CherryBlossoms. This translator works well with your web-messenger and also has voice capabilities for the translated text!  http://translation.imtranslator.net
« Last Edit: December 07, 2009, 08:53:47 pm by Robert Snellgrove »

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2009, 09:24:15 pm »
Quote from: 'heckerd' pid='24883' dateline='1260227136'

I sign up just to check out the site and i already found a profile using a chinese actress pictures. The profile in question is C01449875. If they don't have any non-studio pictures I would stay away.

Which actoress?

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2009, 11:05:41 pm »
In case you guys are wondering how a happily married man knows so much about CherryBlossoms, I used their site for about 6 months before moving on to ChnLove. I wrote and chatted with quite a few women there, but got tired of the four question chats! " u hav gurl "  " u got job "  " u luv me " " wen u here"  usually I bombed out at question#3. I decided to find a site that was a little slower paced and selective! I think the free chat is nice, but when the cost to participate is free for the women and cheap for the men, the quality declines proportionately. In my opinion the women that you meet in the free or inexpensive sites are far harder to meet and harder to hang on to, they have heard every lie in the book and are less trusting due to the weekend international players or some unhappily married man just killing time on the computer. I know when I did use the site and would be chatting with someone I was interested in, I spent more time declining chat invites from the who's on-line fishers. I do not mean to rain on anybody's parade, but the world is the same all over, you get what you pay for! P.S.  If you wish your chat to last longer than 3 minutes, the correct answers to the questions are  " no "  " yes "  "  yes " " very soon "

Offline heckerd

« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2009, 01:20:59 am »
Quote from: 'RegnisTheGreat' pid='24906' dateline='1260239055'

I sign up just to check out the site and i already found a profile using a chinese actress pictures. The profile in question is C01449875. If they don't have any non-studio pictures I would stay away.

Which actoress?

Don't know the name of the actress but its one from hong kong one not too well known. I recognize the face plus the profile is gone. I guess somebody complained also about the profile being fake. Profile C01376496 is fake also. I seen that picture used before on CLL on 3 different accounts all from a different part of China.

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2009, 05:15:12 am »
Robert

2 months ago I would have agreed with your assessment of the so-called "free" sites at about 1000% !! In fact i have previously posted an opinion that "cheap Sites, cheap results" !!

Now, I am not so sure about it at all.

I surely concede that the free sites are where a lot of baddies live and if you are not careful you will get stung or scammed.

For most of us here, having spent some time (and a lot of money) in the CHNLove environment, I hope we would be more aware of the traps and red-flags than most.

Thus it gets easier to spot the baddies....and for newbies contemplating these free sites, all the cautions posted here in many threads must still apply.

Like most things in life, we gotta sift the wheat from the chaff. Strange that 2 of us here, very quickly got over the perceived hurdles and found someone with great potential...and after 40 hours of QQ, I can be reasonably sure that Ming is not a scammer. But if she ever asked for money, or got found out in a fraud, I would be able to bolt (again!!!) without the attendant loss of money and Translator fraud that I and many others have been subject to over a long period of time with the "pay-as-you-go" Sites.

Whatever place you find someone who possibly meets your needs, caution is still needed, the usual rules apply...be cautious, careful and dont send money...but "have a go"....and the 24 hour rule still rules :icon_cheesygrin:

DavidE

shaun

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2009, 01:23:56 pm »
Excellent post David.

There will be issues with any site you go to.  What one must learn is to recognize fraud always to proceed cautiously.  I have been talking with Peggy for several weeks I am still being cautious.  I wonder if this is too good to be true because it was so easy once we began talking.

Another thing to do is to not think with the wrong head. These women are so beautiful that we sometimes forget they are intelligent or they really are not the actual person we are talking to i.e. translator.  They know the right things to say to makes us loose our minds and do some crazy stuff.  I think this was the problems with the first woman I talked with.  She got my attention with sexy talk and I took it, hook, line and sinker.

Saun

David5o

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2009, 06:52:20 pm »
There are no dumb questions here. I would say Technical Degree or College Degree. College would be preferable but does not tell that there is a technical component to your degree. Vocational Degree is a little more blue collar like mechanics, air condition repair and so on.

Shaun,

Just to make a point here ...lol!!!

The reason why there is confusion, is because they all mean basically the same thing. I haven't come across these box's in UK (or anywhere else come to that) myself, so i'm surmising that this is an American thing.

Another thing Shaun,  blue collar workers such as mechanics and air conditioning repairmen do not have a degree'd education. They will have a much lower formal vocational training.

Having gained an Engineering degree (such as Reg's), allows you to title yourself an ''Engineer'', this will normally be backed-up by being a member of a recognised Institution. Whereas those that have had a vocational training, will generally be titled ''Technician''.

David.....

shaun

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2009, 08:21:17 pm »
David,

I do not disagree with you.  It is of no concern what I might think.  It is all about what the ladies think on this issue.

Looking in the classifieds for work, the typical blue collared technician is being required to have a technical degree.  So, one would think...

Shaun
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 08:21:33 pm by shaun »

rockycoon

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2009, 10:22:06 pm »
Quote from: 'heckerd' pid='24934' dateline='1260253259'

Quote from: 'RegnisTheGreat' pid='24906' dateline='1260239055'

Which actoress?

Don't know the name of the actress but its one from hong kong one not too well known. I recognize the face plus the profile is gone. I guess somebody complained also about the profile being fake. Profile C01376496 is fake also. I seen that picture used before on CLL on 3 different accounts all from a different part of China.

Perhaps all the girls on there are really, really, really ugly....400 lb sweat hogs with lots of warts and more hair than Robin Williams...LOL
As far as the degrees are concerned, I have a batch in computer science, but I also have 47 years of construction experence.  Last time I checked, the Univeristy of California, "Berkley campus dude", has a program that is execllent, it's called "work experence" degree or Life experence degree.
 You simply take the class, in which you list all your jobs in life and the years applied to that job and what you did on that job.
say for instance you have 47 years of working construction, and you pick the job you have done the most and have the most knowledge in, and they come up with a test for you.  If you pass, you get a degree related to that specific topic.

Kind of like the unions...if you say, have done electrical work for 4 years or more, your considered a journeyman in that field. Or a professional. Or depending on the union- a licensed professional.  The more years, the higher the degree.

In my case, 47 years in the construction industry I have primarly Heavy equipment operation and electrical.  I could get a masters degree as an operating engineer, or a masters in electrical design.  Since I have that many years (47) in all phases of construction.  I could get a masters or doctorate in engineering. or an engineering degree, since instead of studying in class, it's been on the job training, and Most people after that many years of doing the same job, probably know more than the instructors.

Anyway, that's the theory behind the class.  Pay the money and get a degree.  It's not cheating, but I can understand the theory behind the idea.  Why go to a class where they teach you stuff you already know, and in most cases you could teach the teacher.

I've had experence in this with a teacher in computer programing classes, who got pissed off at me because I was correcting her.  This elimnates pissed off teachers and wasted time in a classroom.

Most students that come from the classroom, onto a real jobsite are lost.  They have not a clue as to where to start first and waste time by having to have the boss or one of the jorneyman explain what they want and where.  So a degree means nothing to me, it just seems a waste of time reading books and sitting in a classroom studying things you already know.  I think they have the same college or University course at many schools.  Just a simple way for the school to get money for a piece of paper saying you know what you already know.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 11:05:08 pm by rockycoon »

Offline maxx

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2009, 12:14:46 am »
What is thread supposed to be about ?

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2009, 01:54:58 am »
maxx It started as Shaun talking about blossom.com and his experiences. People then shared their experiences with the site too. I then signed up and there was an question on the sign-up about education and I didn't know what to put (college degree vs vocational degree vs technical degree) so I asked here. Then it lead to a discussion on the choices offered by blossom.com on this question and how we (the brotherhood) viewed it and how the ladies would view what we put.

shaun I signed up to blossom.com but I got a few questions. There are some people that just want to practice English, others are looking for marriage but want to stay in China. How did you communicate our intentions? Were you up from with them with what you wanted (marriage, move here)? Did you put it in your profile or mention it in early communications?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 01:57:23 am by RegnisTheGreat »

shaun

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2009, 05:05:23 am »
Reg,

It is in my profile.  With Peggy at first she told me she wanted to stay in China.  We talked about it.  I didn't push the issue.  She told me that she would move but preferred to stay in China.  I met her younger sister and brother in law.  A couple of more days passed and she started asking me about my house and a few other things.  So I ask her if she wanted to move to the US.  She said yes.

I do not have a lot of experience with this issue as I have not talked with a lot of women for a long time.  But the few times I have talked they scenario was just like this one.  I think they want to come but do not want to commit until they know you a little better.  It took almost 3weeks with Peggy.

Shaun

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2009, 05:27:07 pm »
One small issue arises for those of us who have begun a relationship using the "free" sites.

We dont have EMF's to and from our Ladies as we would in CHNLove or similar, that we can use as "hard copy" evidence of the interaction we have on a regular basis. We do all our communicating on QQ...in live time.

Looking ahead , if these relationships get serious, then we wont have the hard copy of EMF's to use as supporting evidence for the relationship if ever we want to go this far with our various Immigration Departments.

Question is...is there a way of archiving all the conversations we have together on QQ, that can be time validated electronically ???

I have been taking screen shot photos of her at every QQ session that can be time validated from the file on my computer, but the only way I can get the "typing" archived is to "cut and paste" into Word. I am not sure if this is acceptable and wondered if any computer gurus out there :icon_biggrin: have any better advice

Ta !!

David