Author Topic: www.blossoms.com  (Read 11387 times)

shaun

RE: www.blossoms.com
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2009, 05:39:55 pm »
David,

You have them through yahoo Messenger.  Give it a whirl, you might like it.

Shaun

rockycoon

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2009, 07:27:55 pm »
Quote from: 'David E' pid='25064' dateline='1260397627'

One small issue arises for those of us who have begun a relationship using the "free" sites.

We dont have EMF's to and from our Ladies as we would in CHNLove or similar, that we can use as "hard copy" evidence of the interaction we have on a regular basis. We do all our communicating on QQ...in live time.

Looking ahead , if these relationships get serious, then we wont have the hard copy of EMF's to use as supporting evidence for the relationship if ever we want to go this far with our various Immigration Departments.

Question is...is there a way of archiving all the conversations we have together on QQ, that can be time validated electronically ???

I have been taking screen shot photos of her at every QQ session that can be time validated from the file on my computer, but the only way I can get the "typing" archived is to "cut and paste" into Word. I am not sure if this is acceptable and wondered if any computer gurus out there :icon_biggrin: have any better advice

Ta !!

David

Print it out hard copy and save them in a folder.
Don

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2009, 07:50:21 pm »
QQ keeps a history of all conversations, just select a contact and right click to get the history option ... I'm at over 150 pages with my sweetheart now ...

The file is local though, so if you use multiple computers, you'll have multiple history files ... I have at least 2
Go deep or don't go

shaun

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2009, 07:52:07 pm »
Don,

I save them to a word file.  They are bulky but hey it beats paper.  If you talk any length of time the files are huge unless you edit them. I have so much paper now if I were to burn it every day for a year, I still would have too much paper.

Shaun
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 04:39:55 am by shaun »

rockycoon

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2009, 02:43:21 am »
Shaun, I checked out blossoms today.  Put everything in it and even a crappy profile.  Found that you can pick out several country's, so
being me, I picked out united states, and low and behold i got 3 smiles and 5 letters already.  3 from the philipines, one from mexico, and believe it or not, one from china! :dodgy: I am just checking out the USA stuff and if somthing works I can drive there cheaper than flying to china or the philippines (damned if I can spell that word).  Will have to keep you all informed.

Offline David S

« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2009, 03:10:56 am »
One thing I noticed is that you can see what nation the IP address the girls are on is registered from.  I get red alert sounds going off in my head if the Nation they are stating in their profile and their nationality and their nations IP address don't match.  I can understand a Japanese lady in Singapore, and if the IP address says Singapore then it's ok. But if it says Japan in the profile, and the nationallity says Filipino, and the IP address says US, well then I'm very suspicious.

shaun

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2009, 04:49:29 am »
David,

Extremely good point. I never thought about checking out IP addresses.  David I am going to change my first post and put this bit of info there.

There is no doubt that there will be scam artists here.  You need to check and double check everything you can.  Check with other sites and compare notes.  Is she 29 here but 32 over there.  She has a Masters Degree here and some college over there.

Shaun

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2009, 01:58:59 pm »
just remember that IP address localizing is only 90% failproof, some real Chinese can show with a US IP sometimes ... and then the next day with a Chinese IP again.
Go deep or don't go

ttwjr32

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2009, 05:04:09 pm »
my experience with blossoms was as follows
 i seemed to get many responses from the phillipines
 which i guess would have been alright except they were
  all between 18 and 20 which is a little to young for me.
 at my age i dont need another daughter so i had to block
 the country and then i met a few nice ones their

Offline Robertt S

• Georgia***Shandong
  • Administrator
  • Too Old for Instagram and Too Young for Life-Alert
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2009, 05:13:22 pm »
Quote from: 'shaun' pid='25187' dateline='1260524969'

David,

Extremely good point. I never thought about checking out IP addresses.  David I am going to change my first post and put this bit of info there.

There is no doubt that there will be scam artists here.  You need to check and double check everything you can.  Check with other sites and compare notes.  Is she 29 here but 32 over there.  She has a Masters Degree here and some college over there.

Shaun

Shaun, read posts 18 and 20 of this thread and you will not have to edit your posts!

rockycoon

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2009, 05:14:07 pm »
even if you block that country, you still get girls from there.  They get around the block somehow or the system does not work. Seems if you block a country you should not get notes from there.  Will check it out agian today and see what happens.  I also too got a 18 year old and a 20 year old, way to young...I'd have hijack willy's shipment.....LOL  But Those photos are not retouched, at least most of them.  The ones from china are, but most of the others are not.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 05:15:35 pm by rockycoon »

ttwjr32

« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2009, 05:19:30 pm »
yes and i also got emails in my email box from women in
 russia who said they noticed my profile????
 that was from china love not blossoms??

shaun

« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2009, 05:49:30 pm »
Quote from: 'Robert Snellgrove' pid='25226' dateline='1260569602'

Quote from: 'shaun' pid='25187' dateline='1260524969'

Shaun, read posts 18 and 20 of this thread and you will not have to edit your posts!

Robert,

Thank you for reminding me. I guess I have too much going on and not enough sleep.  What I was talking about was putting info on the first post of things to watch for in reference to blossoms.  I had planned on reading the whole thread but started at the end.

Shaun

Quote from: 'rockycoon' pid='25227' dateline='1260569647'

even if you block that country, you still get girls from there.  They get around the block somehow or the system does not work. Seems if you block a country you should not get notes from there.  Will check it out agian today and see what happens.  I also too got a 18 year old and a 20 year old, way to young...I'd have hijack willy's shipment.....LOL  But Those photos are not retouched, at least most of them.  The ones from china are, but most of the others are not.

Don,

Yes it is true you will get smiles and letters but it reduces over time.  I get one to two a month now.  It will work itself out.

Ted,

I just blocked Russia so it will be a while before they disappear.

Shaun
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 05:54:19 pm by shaun »

shaun

« Reply #43 on: December 22, 2009, 08:27:58 am »
Has anyone else besides David E and me tried blossoms.com?  Would you be willing to tell us your experience?     Successes/Failures/Pitfalls

Offline Voiceroveip

• Frank for you
« Reply #44 on: December 22, 2009, 03:06:28 pm »
Hi Shaun,

I used them quite a lot, I started by blocking all countries but China. Eventually I hid my profile and picked and wrote messages to selected ladies, although I did get some interesting smiles as well.

I've made 3 deeper contacts which didn't work out because of chemistry/circumstances and other things, one of them is a penpal now and we chat occasionally.

Some other one's were translator run profiles, communication with them proved to be cumbersome, slow, I even got standard letters addressed to me, except they got my first name wrong :icon_cheesygrin: You can spot them by their logon time mostly, they only "open" during business hours.

And of course there are scams, but not that many on Chinese profiles, so blocking the other countries helps. Reporting a scam usually caused that profile to be deleted very quickly, they seem to have a decent moderation team on there.

If my current quest doesn't work out, I will use CB exclusively, Chnlove is too full of surprises for me. The only downside is the smaller number of profiles on CB compared to Chn, but it seems to be growing.

Frank
Go deep or don't go