Author Topic: www.blossoms.com  (Read 11384 times)

brett

RE: www.blossoms.com
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2010, 05:54:26 am »
Hi all,

I signed up to blossoms yesterday. It looks pretty good. I certainly recognised faces from chnlove.

I like the idea that the ladies may already be in my own country.

Once I figure out my plans I might take out a subscription - it's way cheaper than chnlove!

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2010, 07:09:44 am »
Quote from: 'brett' pid='33036' dateline='1267613666'

Hi all,

I signed up to blossoms yesterday. It looks pretty good. I certainly recognised faces from chnlove.

I like the idea that the ladies may already be in my own country.

Once I figure out my plans I might take out a subscription - it's way cheaper than chnlove!

No point in joining mate - once they see that waving white cat all the women will leave the website - screaming the Brett is coming the Brett is coming!!!!! LOL:icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin::icon_cheesygrin:

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

brett

« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2010, 08:02:02 am »
Well I have put in my profile "no femmes fatale", but nobody read my chnlove profile so why should the ladies on blossoms be any different?

Actually blossoms has got me confused - there are beautiful ladies all over the world! Maybe I can find a Chinese lovely in the UK. I need to give this a lot of thought, but time is on my side. Blossoms is also quite complex to configure and it was a bit wonky in my Mozilla. The profile pictures are also teeny so it's a long process finding the gems. I keep finding ladies in Miss Wu's city as well - I did say that they were the prettiest ladies in all of China!

I guess the alternative is to visit my uncle if he's still in Thailand. Maybe we can find a lovely mother and daughter (or grand-daughter!!!) and get two weddings for the price of one :icon_cheesygrin:.

Somebody also mentioned it's possible to find ladies on QQ - has anybody done this? Do you need to upgrade QQ? Is it full of scammers or is it worth a go? I did fall for Miss Wu as she was really great to talk to on MSN, so I think this might be a good approach.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2010, 09:00:46 am »
Quote from: 'brett' pid='33044' dateline='1267621322'

I guess the alternative is to visit my uncle if he's still in Thailand. Maybe we can find a lovely mother and daughter (or grand-daughter!!!) and get two weddings for the price of one :icon_cheesygrin:.

Better get a move on Brett otherwise you are going to personally merit a grandmother, albeit one with most of her own teeth but still a grandmother!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

Willy
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

brett

« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2010, 09:49:53 am »
There's no rush - I watched that Louis Theroux thing about a Thai dating agency, and the 60 something year old manager of the agency married a 19 year old lovely!

I think their marriage lasted about 3 days :huh:! What a waste.

My uncle is 60 this year, I wonder if his girlfriend is 21 yet!!! Actually I don't know if he still has a gf, as he's not very rich and his last gf went off with a richer American!

ttwjr32

« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2010, 11:20:10 am »
the scammers from the philipines are abundant on cherry blossoms so block that
country right away. i couldnt beleive what i was getting there daily!!!!!

brett

« Reply #51 on: March 03, 2010, 11:31:07 am »
Yes there are loads of scammers from there. I don't know if the ones who are working overseas are less likely to scam you.

I think I will stick with China for now, but I need to have a good think about things.