Author Topic: [split] www.blossoms.com  (Read 3873 times)

Offline Danny

[split] www.blossoms.com
« on: December 06, 2009, 04:04:48 pm »
Quote from: 'RegnisTheGreat' pid='24799' dateline='1260129424'

Thanks. I get that a lot on Chineselovelinks too. What is with the 20 year old Filipino woman that will love you long time and marry you and sex you up if you marry them?

I imagine that poverty would have something to do with it.

Offline maxx

RE: www.blossoms.com
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2009, 04:08:01 pm »
Danny it has allot to do with it.

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
    • http://www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 04:45:29 pm »
I've never been to the Phillipines, but is it that bad off there in term sof poverty? I've been to the rural areas in China and is it any worse then that?

Offline David S

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 04:54:42 pm »
Quote from: 'RegnisTheGreat' pid='24803' dateline='1260135929'

I've never been to the Phillipines, but is it that bad off there in term sof poverty? I've been to the rural areas in China and is it any worse then that?

I guess another question is will they just bolt on you when you get them home and out of the poverty.  Knowing that the US (and west) has a good relationship with the Phillipines that getting them out of the country might be easier.  Although the things about an established relationship and age difference will still raise flags.  I guess the question is would they be at all loyal?   This is not being asked because I'm seriously considering, more a discussion point.  I realize that being bombarded with such tempting offers does raise a LOT of red flags in general.

Offline maxx

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 05:45:18 pm »
Guys I've never ben to the Philippines.I'm just going by what my 2 ex brother in laws told me when they were stationed there in the late 80s and a Number of Filipinos I have worked with and talked to over the years.And my wife has a friend that works there.

The poverty is bad.It is as bad or worse then rural China.Government corruption is at a all time high.They assassinated 20 people that were going to vote for a guy that was trying to get elected president.Including his wife and daughter.That happened last week.last report I read.The Army and police helped with the assassinations.

Muslim extremist have ben terrorizing the country side for about the last 30 years.One of my ex brother in law was taken captive and held for about 10 minutes.When he was stationed there in the Marine corps.By the Muslims.There is another group of extremist I can't remember there name.They do pretty much the same thing as the other terrorist outfits.They disrupt elections kidnap people execute people.Blow things up.

With the Filipino government at odds with each other they don't have time to shut these terror groups down so the terrorist  run rampant.

about a third of the filipino people live and work abroad.Most of it has to do with trying to find a better life.Make more money.And safety.The philippines could actually be one of the wealthiest countries in the world.They have a over abundance of natural resources.coal,gas,wood mineral deposits.And they have the population.To work these jobs.But not very many foriegn business want to set up operations in the Philippines because of the political turmoil.

I think the Philippines would be a great place to live and work.If they could just catch a break.Somewhere along the line.Since about the 1500 they have ben ruled by other countries.And these other countries really didn't help them.Spain,Japan America.America was the last country to hold sway.Over the philippines and I think that ended sometime in the midd 70s.They closed all the military bases in the early nineties.

wikipeda has a real good article about all of this.If anybody is interested.

David5o

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 07:07:11 pm »
All of the Philippines problems stem from the endemic corruption, which goes from the very top to the very bottom. The population has been brainwashed into excepting the status quo. There is still a big number of people that still think that Marcos was a great President!!!....  

Iv'e spent quite a bit of time in the county, and always found that the everyday people to be great people and always ready to help. The West has always taken advantage of the Philippines whenever it suited them, without giving anything back in return.

Life is very cheap there, and crime is an everyday occurrence, be it petty or serious. As the police are just as corrupt as all the other goverment agencies, there is no chance of them ever getting to grips with this major problem.

They need more than the world to give them a break, they really need a complete makeover, which sadly isn't going to happen anytime soon. It really needs the population to wake-up and see the light, because there the only ones that can really turn things around. Until the rule of law is upheld regardless, at all levels, ...sadly nothing is ever going to change!!

David....

rockycoon

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 11:08:37 pm »
I was stationed in subic bay in the 60's, wonder if the "black cat bar" is still standing?  I  don't know much about the politics of the place but we were warned about the "bridge" and "three armed girls" there.  It was corrupt then, even with the president we had then.  The navy paid a huge bundle every month to "rent" the bases there.  Don't know who it went to, everyone was starving.

Offline maxx

RE: [split] www.blossoms.com
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2009, 01:09:44 am »
Guys I had to split the thread we hijacked Shaun thread.

Offline Cam

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2009, 09:47:21 am »
You'll also find a lot of these girls are scammers too, as soon as you are hooked dad will get sick and need money for an operation or the cousin will go blind unless you send money to help, some of them make quite a lucrative living out of scamming half a dozen guys at the same time and will drop you like a hotcake when you start to question their honesty..........Buyer beware.

Vince G

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2009, 11:58:59 am »
Well Cam the number one rule, if they ask for money? Drop them.

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2009, 10:56:21 pm »
So its Cam's Rule of Money?

rockycoon

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2009, 11:50:15 pm »
Maxx can tell you more about this than I can.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 10:35:55 am by rockycoon »

Offline RegnisTheGreat

• www.secretasianman.ca
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2009, 12:00:41 am »
rockycoon: you know some of what you said can be applied to some Chinese woman, not all of them but some of them :)

David5o

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2009, 07:05:57 am »
I've read all about the so called Filipino ladies here and elsewhere. I've spent a lot of time in the Philippines and didn't see or experience most of what's been written about them. All i can say is that again, these guys must be be attracted to the wrong types of ladies and going to all the wrong places where these sort of ladies frequent.

The ladies that i have experience of were very family orientated, in fact i have many friends that i still keep in contact with (on high days and holidays, haha!!) that married Filipinos and are still married and have children. I'm sure if you asked any of them about having a Filipina wife you would have a completly different perspective to what's been written here.

This is just another example of knocking, the same way many here knock there own countries women. Just remember, it's the men that choose to marry or get involved with these bad types of women. Anyone getting involved with ladies frequenting bars, clubs, and other outlets around ports and armed services bases, are just asking for trouble aren't they!! ...So who's fault is it really, when things don't go the way they would have wanted??  

Take the ladies in foreign countries as ''You'' find them, not as others would label them, and use a bit of commonsense, especially about the venues you will be frequenting . The chances are you will find a good one rather than a bad one....

David.....

David5o

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2009, 08:26:15 am »
RegnisTheGreat,

Your dead right, and it's the same in every country I've ever been too, and I've been to more than just a few!!!

Like i pointed out above, if you go to the wrong places, you will find these types of ladies in abundance. So if your looking for a prospective wife, you don't go to such obvious outlets where you'll find anything but a prospective wife. Because all you'll find are the ''good time girls'' that are thinking purely about themselves, and what you can do for them!!  

Commonsense and your life's experiences work absolute wonders when you allow them to do so.....

David