Author Topic: Chinese husband allows wife to attack him once a week  (Read 4949 times)

ttwjr32

RE: Chinese husband allows wife to attack him once a week
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2010, 07:51:32 pm »
seems like the money issue is something they are all good at :icon_cheesygrin:
managing for themselves not for us :icon_cheesygrin:

Vince G

« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2010, 11:36:32 pm »
She married the guy she was playing with anyway. I always said good, he took her off my hands.... sucker.

She once complained she had no control of the finances? So I gave her the checkbook (house book) and said OK it's yours. 3 weeks later I checked and she paid nothing? No electric, phone, nothing. I took it back.

She use to pay the food with a check. If the food was 150 she made the ck for 200 and pocketed the rest. Somehow in the 3 blocks of where the supermarket was she always lost the receipt? Mmmmm I love these people that think others are as stupid as them?

rockycoon

« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2010, 01:16:13 am »
Why don't you ship all those ex-wifes you guys got to afganistan, the taliban would give up and everyone could come home....I'll even throw in a couple of mine...:icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 01:18:32 am by rockycoon »

ttwjr32

« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2010, 01:17:01 am »
wow Vince just what i was looking for a woman who cheats on her husband??????

there are some really stupid guys out there who get with a married woman and
guess what? they get cheated on also. your lucky to be done with her and on
this journey here.

Vince G

« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2010, 08:52:28 am »
I'm so over her years ago, just some anger lingers. But that was the start of what the western US women turned into. I gave up wanting to be married. Two strikes. Went back on the road to dating. My daughters once asked when they were young if I would marry again? I told them yeah, in 2053? I'll be 100 and I won't give a sh** anymore. But here I am? Surprised, unprepared, basically in shock I found someone that fits and is so in tune it will work out fine.

ttwjr32

« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2010, 04:54:30 pm »
Vince,

those of us with our ladies wether married or just engaged feel the same as you do.
i never thought i would marry again but now i am and i wonder sometimes what took
me so long to travel down this road. even though there are the same types of women
here in china the corner is not full of them like in the USA. little harder to find one here
if all you want is to be used and abused. :icon_cheesygrin:

Vince G

« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2010, 05:19:46 pm »
You know for years and even with my ex I told women they have one try. Cheat, screw around and your out, no coming back. I could go on and on about women and esp. the ex? but I moved forward and left the past in the past. I found my match, my soul mate and things will get better from here.

Offline Bee964

• Found someone!
  • Dave & YanLing
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2010, 04:09:06 am »
I went through something similar with my ex Vince. She had control of the finances. She would pay the bills though, it is just that there were more and more bills coming in every month. I had collected grocerie receipts showing that she had taken cash back, credit card bills that were in her name that I did not know about, bank statements and other related things and sat her down and asked her to explain it all. She had 5 visas, 4 mastercards, and a visa of mine and a mastercard of mine. I just asked her why do you think you need all these credit cards? No explination. I told her that if we are staying together these accounts must be closed. She said no. I had enough. I just told her to pack a bag and get a hotel room. I don't need to be worked to death to pay for her cards.  All this on top of the fact that she had also cheated on me. She freely admitted it to me. Just out of the blue one sunday night. Sunday march 26, 2000. She was sitting on the bed crying and when I asked what was wrong she filled me in on the details. I got up and she said what are you going to do? I said go for a walk. I walked and told myself to calm down and don't do anything stupid. When I came back I just told her that it was all over except for the crying. She even had the nerve to tell me that it would be ok if I cheat on her now. I just hope that she gets the type of guy she deserves. I guess that I  should say that I too have moved forward. I have been a much happier person since we split. I have made my peace with it.

Dave C
« Last Edit: February 13, 2010, 04:19:04 am by Bee964 »
Life is like a jar of Jalapenos-- What you eat today will burn your ass tomorrow!.