Author Topic: Guy's from the UK  (Read 4038 times)

Scottish_Rob

RE: Guy's from the UK
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2009, 06:17:22 pm »
And watch out for those Turkey's..........:rolleyes:

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2009, 09:06:54 pm »
oh my dont lets start on sat nav in norfolk pmsl was in my vito van sent me down this lane neaver agen mind you spose it was good to brush up on my reversing lol and befor you say i was looking for a farm ;)
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Willy The Londoner

• Beyond The Dream in China
  • Board Moderator
  • Hair today - gone tomorrow!!
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2009, 02:40:06 pm »
Anyone want to meet up in London?

Willy the Londoner
Willy The Lpndoner

Now in my 12th year living here,

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2009, 06:05:50 pm »
I will be down that way in a few weeks mate, if you fancy going for a beer or something....Even though I don't drink...lol:rolleyes:
And on condition I can get a passport to get into London.....hehehe
« Last Edit: May 26, 2009, 06:06:34 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Offline Philip

« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2009, 10:54:26 am »
I'm up for a London get together. Just suggest a time and a place.
Alex

Offline victor-hills

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2009, 11:15:29 am »
i love too but on the nat king cole at the mo but love too when things are better.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.

Offline Philip

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2009, 03:09:19 pm »
OK, we don't seem to be very good at getting together, so I suggest a trip to Victor's in Somerset one weekend (6/7th June or 13th/14th June) If people can get to London, I am happy to provide a lift in my car. Any takers?
Of course Victor would have to provide the scrumpy!

Martin

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2009, 05:32:01 pm »
Of course Victor would have to provide the scrumpy!

Sorry, but I am just a Canadian, and probably do not belong in this thread...but what the hell is a scrumpy???

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2009, 05:46:16 pm »
Apple Juice mate, otherwise known as cider...............Very VERY VERY nice:):)
Alex sorry mate got stuff and operation on arm the next few weeks, so I cant get down London way until Friday 3rd July, if that's any good.....:)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 05:49:56 pm by Scottish_Rob »

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2009, 09:54:05 am »
Hi guys, just thought i'd mention i'm in South London, so keep me posted on any possible meet ups. Cheers.
Andy
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous at the death of all the years have gone by....!

brett

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2009, 07:58:34 am »
Hi UK guys,

I'm from Essex so would like to meet up with anyone locally (or in the London area!)

I've just started looking on chnlove. I have been to Hong Kong in '06, Tokyo in '07 and again in '08 (well it's a vast city and can't be done on one vacation lol!) so I know a little about the wonders of the far East, although I still have loads to learn.

I've not been to China itself, but if I find the girl of my dreams a trip will be organised :fi_lone_ranger:!

David5o

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2009, 08:20:55 am »
Hi ya Brett,

I originally came from South East London, but parents moved to Essex when i was around Three, so i guess you could also call me an Essex boy!!  haha!! Lived in Thurrock while growing up, and then a fair Spell in the Southend Area. Now Living in Cyprus, We had a house built about 12 yrs ago, but only been living here off and on full time (working overseas) for the past 8/9 years.

Anyway, welcome aboard.... your time in Hong Kong will give you a little insight to China, but not that much unfortunately, in some areas's there like chalk and cheese.... Including the language !!!!!

David.....
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 08:45:07 am by David5o »

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2009, 08:11:42 am »
Hello Guys.  I was not sure where to put this question, but i need an answer from an English chap. Hope it gets seen. I see a lot of guys talk about calling their girls in china. Most of the girls only have mobiles and no land lines, so do any of you have one of those munbers you dial in first before you ring the Chinese number so you get calls for 10p per minute instead of £1.50, which i'm being charged at the moment for a call to a mobile in China. Oh and if you do have a number does that work for my mobile to her mobile, or do i have to use my landline to call her mobile? Any help would be great.
Cheers.
Andy
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous at the death of all the years have gone by....!

Offline victor-hills

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2009, 06:30:32 am »
Cheers for that victor, thats exactly what i was looking for. :)