All About China > Marrying A Lady In China

Re: Differances of Chinese/Western Marriages

(1/3) > >>

Ed W:

--- Quote from: "Martin" ---I was told many times when I was over there, that wedding are considered the most important day of our lives.
--- End quote ---

I too was lead to understand this as well. The things more important have everything to do with family.

Scottish_Rob:
Thanks arnold,...You know I find it amazing that what I was told about China when I was younger, is mostly all bogus... Since I have started this journey I have grown to be a better person I think, I have made many new Chinese friends from my home town, and for the first time in my life I am able to learn a new language, BECAUSE I want to learn it, I want this journey to carry on and never end..  When I told Kathy about the extensive research I am doing to learn about the culture and language she was thrilled and has said that, that alone will bring both of us closer to a happier marriage, her ex was more interested in his business than he was in her or his son.  Martin I also believe this because I was brought up a family orientated person, and because of this, our wedding day I am going to try and make it the best for her, as much as I can.  :D

Robert1810:
I read somewhere on here I think, about this site in Candle for Love.  Well I went to it and read through the topic concerned and found to my surprise how informative it was concerning Chinese/Western marriages. I am not married to my 'Kathy' as of yet, this is more than likely taking place in November when I take my trip through to see her, I have asked her and she has said yes, so I am looking forward to the experience, that I know many people are.

The topic gave me a real insight into the mindset of Chinese women, and I know that if I follow the information that has been given up on there, then I/we will have a long and fruitful marriage.  The reason I have posted this topic is to let other members of this brotherhood know about it, in case they may have missed it, I can say it is probably the most informative piece of information about the eastern ladies I have read.

http://candleforlove.com/forums

This is the link to it I think, maybe one of the Admin who has read or visited the site could put the proper link in.

Thanks gents, good luck and good reading I truly advise you to read it.   :D

Martin:
I was told many times when I was over there, that wedding are considered the most important day of our lives.

Scottish_Rob:
The proper link can be seen in Chinese Culture and Festivals...........In the post a very helpful Hint :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version