Author Topic: mods explanation about china-love  (Read 9393 times)

ttwjr32

RE: mods explanation about china-love
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2010, 09:24:43 pm »
i read that also Vince   do you think maybe this is mike talking?

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2010, 12:01:01 am »
That being said, I don't think we need to bring that argument here.  Lets leave it where it belongs.
...as irresistible as chocolate

ttwjr32

« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2010, 12:59:15 am »
i agree with that  enough of beating this dead horse

Offline JimB

• http://www.jandyenterprises.com
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2010, 10:28:48 am »
Mikes god complex still going on?  He needs to get a new song.
Maxx's 24 hour rule, learn it, live it.

ttwjr32

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2010, 10:31:40 am »
when i grow up i want to be like mikey    sorrry i could not resist

the thread over there is getting to be rediculous

Offline wilsbrough

• Li
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2010, 03:58:45 pm »
Ok, so i have just spent the last hour or so reading the thread on the other site, maybe i don't know all the facts and am missing a lot. I think both sides are a little out of order with things that were said, but it just seems to be like being back at school with 'he said this' and 'he said that'. I mean does it really matter who was right and who was wrong? In the great scheme of things with what is going on in the world, do we really need these kind of squabbles with each other? Take a Valium, smoke a refer, do what ever you need to do to relax and just move on....:icon_cheesygrin:

Andy....
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 04:00:17 pm by wilsbrough »
Every now and then i get a little bit nervous at the death of all the years have gone by....!

Offline Neil

• happily married, working on immigration
  • Zhangping, Fujian bound.
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2010, 04:02:09 pm »
good grief.  mods, close this thread.
...as irresistible as chocolate

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2010, 07:15:48 pm »
Neil

Maybe we should ask the Mods to leave this run for a while....???

We seem to be always getting into the "Mike the Shark" debate, for one reason or another.......maybe its time to do it all to death and hope it never comes back again.

It is obvious that for certain people here, their sensitivity over the issues wont go away. So it will probably come back in another disguise sometime in the future.

Joe has made some serious allegations about the "clique" that he perceives to exist here...and maybe this was a conspiracy driven by Mike and others to undermine our method of operation on this Forum.....maybe not........maybe it is all about puffed up egos ?

But we can certainly see that there are people with agendas that badly want this debate so they can sound off about their own personal grievances.

Willy has got it right, Vince has got it right...why should we be running scared if some "less than credible" folk want to sound off...dilligaf !!!!!
or should it be dwllwgaf !!!!

Lets stand up and be counted...lets nail this rubbish for once and for all...if we offend some tender egos...so be it.

Everybody who posts here has a right to be heard...but not an undisputed right to be believed....you gotta earn that !!!

Provided it dont get personal and abusive...difficult for some, I know...then it might clear the air.

Whaddya think ???

David
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 07:17:35 pm by David E »

Offline mustfocus

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2010, 07:47:28 pm »
Personally, I think the thread here and on the thread on the other site should be shut down.  The posts on the other site are not shining examples for how adults to behave.  Let's try to nip it in the bud and move on...
梦醒时分 - Meng Xing Shi Fen

Offline maxx

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2010, 08:07:44 pm »
It's all good with me.If you guys want to keep discussing this it doesn't bother me.I will leave the thread open.

Vince G

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2010, 08:08:31 pm »
I'm in the middle. One part of me says enough close it down... and another part says let it play out. Lets hear all the crap and then bury it.

rockycoon

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2010, 10:00:51 pm »
Boys, Boys, Boys....This is getting redicules, all this arguing over nothing.  I have not been to china or any other country like the rest of you (except viet-nam, mexico and canada).  This whole thing is not only getting out of hand, but starting to sound like a bunch of kids.
Martin if you close this it won't hurt my feelings.

I have gotten to know pretty much all of you through your writings, comments and wit.  I like each and every one of you, no matter who you are or your points of view.  I think everyone has a right to have a say about somthing.  I love the humor here and you all have your moments...To that I say thanks, you keep me cheered up when I'm feeling low and no matter how bad the situation is, I can always come here to get cheered up and back on my feet.

There is no need to down talk or trash anyone on here.  We kid a lot with each other but its all in fun and I don't think anyone takes it seriosly.  So please lets quit fighting or I'm a gonna have to take you all to the woodshed and cut a switch.  It could be worse as you all could be living in Hatie right now...

I appreciate all the help here no matter who gives it, but in the end, no matter how much you tell a kid that the fire is hot, he will stick his finger in to see himself.  So we can expound all we want about this and that and it won't make much difference, they will find out on their own.  

And finally, no two women are the same, therefor any advice on one woman may not apply to the other, you just have to find out on your
own.  So you boys go and play nice, if you can't....turn off the computer and go to bed !!!

This has been an old farts rant... now go take a sheep from petty cash and go have fun....:icon_cheesygrin:
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 10:05:38 pm by rockycoon »

Offline David E

• David and Ming
  • Board Moderator
  • My favourite photo
« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2010, 10:28:14 pm »
Rocky

Youre exactly right...all this hot air over nothing....thats what most of us think...yes ?

So we read it all and "ho hum " !!!!!!

But maybe the little people want to get it off their chest and bleat away until they get tired of it...especially if nobody "bites".

Indifference and contempt...two powerful weapons against pompous, ego driven children.

So...if they want to play "I've got a bigger one than you ".......let them go ahead ??

David

Scottish_Rob

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2010, 01:50:57 pm »
Some people Ted just cannot let go.

I am not advocating all should be forgotten, but it should be in where it was done...IN THE PAST.

One thing I also noticed about Mikes posts' he is enflaming Maxx and others, and you guys are answering him...LET IT GO, let him rant on, who is listening???

Arnold

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2010, 05:24:12 pm »
I must say , I like Mike and I like Maxx as equal Friends ... but what I have read on the Official ... embarrasses even me , knowing the two . As a Mod , I still feel .. let this all pass as and have both of them be REAL Men and apologize to each other and welcome him back onto our Forum . This has really been childish as I and many other see it , so let's get on and not deprive other's the knowledge that Mike has to offer on finding a Teaching Job and not add more Fuel to the Fire .
Well , this is how I feel anyway .