All About China > Photos From China

Share my best friends' good news

(1/9) > >>

chen yan:
Below are my best friends wedding photoes. Just put here to share the joy with everybody. Because we grow up together,just like sisters.
One will hold wedding celemony in these Sunday and gonna give brith in this July .The other will hold wedding celemony next month.  2010 absolutely is a very special year and this is a very good start. Their husbands both are the classmate from high school, And their realation already last for 8 years.it is not easy to step into marriage finally. when I can be the next? I expect...

RegnisTheGreat:
LOL, and I love the matching t-shirts.. very cute!

zook144:
Chen Yan, Very nice looking couples. They look very happy. It is nice to hold on to your friendships from childhood. I have 1 or 2 very good friends that I went through my school days with. We still keep in touch and visit. And at my age,  that is a long time.  :icon_biggrin:

Don

Arnold:
Yan , I love to see Wedding's myself ... as it will alway's remind me of our's . Very nice Couple's indeed ... ohhhh to be that young again ?
Like I have said many times  FRIEND's are the Flower's in the Garden of your Life .

Voiceroveip:
Yan, congratulations to your friends, they look really happy together!

Don't take this badly, especially coming from a German, but the plural of photo is photos and not photoes, even if it sounds quite sweet, lol!

Cheers,
Frank

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version